• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
anyone up to smash tomorrow or thursday?

EDIT: I'll go to heroes even to play some smash. THAT's how desperate my rat is to unleash some tricksies

The Knee

Smash Apprentice
ok guys it's me Riot

me and Josh and resume and a few other peeps were discussing smashing and Jake is having something...

Jake is availible to smash tomorrow, his cell phone works, so it'll be easier to contact him. He will be inviting a limited couple to his HOUSE. You need to have a ride toward and back. You have to leave at 6pm-ish

ALSO

me and nova were discussing this...he wants to have a weekly/monthly sort of deal thats organized so that houston can play more often...hit him or me up on this one and we can discuss ideaz.

Nova's house is free for smashing on friday and weekends. He needs about 3 tvs, a few GCs with smash/mem card. (If you want to brg mem card if not.. well you should have it in your cube ><)

we need an alternative place after a while just in case

k a log nova told me to post lol

[18:11] TehSparks: also guys i was thinking about this...houston CANNOT get better at the rate of tournies they have
[18:11] TehSparks: smashfests too...
[18:11] Inferno718: ok and i really g2g rigth now
[18:11] TehSparks: we have like basically a tourney every 2 months
[18:11] TehSparks: its horrible

so yeah we need more shizzzz l8z

im tehsparks on aim if you need me and if its not in my profile...i cant be bothered to check right now im sorry...nova is Inferno718

NovA™

Smash Apprentice
A little update, i have 3 available TV's and a Gamecube with smash but i'll need 2 more GC's and a smash whenever people would like to come over. Bottom line is WE ALL HAVE TO GET BETTER to keep smash alive and that can't really happen without smashfests or smash gettogethers. I will keep everyone informed about future smashing in my house but as of right now I'm not sure. Keep posting about some random smashing and hopefully people will come and we can get better, and have fun.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
yeah. I'm down. For the weekends though because I work 5 days a week and only have weekends for myself, so yeah.

kage921

Smash Journeyman
what time are you guys going to play? Because i get off from work around 4 or 5. Also where are yall going to be playing.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Ok kage that explains every thing dam that sucks you guys did not pick me up for the tourny maybe next or maybe not any smash fest going happen. i would love to go

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
well we were messing around with void, cause it was funny at the time, and he didn't want to go. That way he'll think differently next time and gowith us. Lets just say a little motivation. :) I was going to call him back but I forgot. :(
shoulda known when you said you got first........and dawn second....................funny......:ohwell:.........anyways!!!!!!!!

LISTEN TO ALL THE PEACH PLAYERS IN HOUSTON......HIT ME UP SO WE CAN PLAY SOME PEACH DITTO'S........THAT MEANS MOUF AND JAKE............LETS PLAY SOMETIME.......:chuckle:

dawn001

Smash Ace
hey lets all go to heroes on saturday and play then after that i hink iam goin to the midnight gaming champion chip on that same day so is anyone up for this saturday?

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
i'm ready ..cockes his riffle ,checks his mana pool, does a dark ritual, prays to all gods, does rituallistic dances and shots a emo:chuckle:... let's get it own resume d and jeremy if i acctually go :)

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
hey lets all go to heroes on saturday and play then after that i hink iam goin to the midnight gaming champion chip on that same day so is anyone up for this saturday?

I might go to heroes, but I'm gonna leave a bit early like 5:00 so that I can go pick up jeremy and then make sure I get to the place on time

OmniDistortion

Smash Cadet
I've been busy the past couple months and have only played smash here and there. I've definitely improved and gotten over a few mental blocks since then so I'm okay with that. Within the month I am moving into my new apartment, if not by Friday. I'm thinking of holding monthlies there and blossoming a crowd in The Woodlands and surrounding areas if I can.

Everybody else would be invited. My gal is perfectly fine with the idea, but since we are short on cash ourselves others would most likely need to bring their own food and things. It's that or I make a giant ramen and shoe soup for everyone.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
awesomeness "Shoe soup you spoil everybody lol" i would love to get reliable rides to these places and make you guys laugh i'm good at that ask dawn kage and bloodtemple from are little conversation lol...:mad::(

dawn001

Smash Ace
sorry yall iam not going to be able to go on saturday to the mgc or play at all for at least a month and a half why well iam at mexico ......yeah like right NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so yeah but dont worry hey do yall know that mexican player hmmm hes name is JAVI the mest ssbm player at mexico well iam going to find him and play him so if i do ill let you know if hes all that so yeah wish me luck yall.

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
O_O well looks like we'll both have improved by the time we fight each other again dawn. Until then, see ya around on the boards

MASTER_VOID

Smash Journeyman
stop the lies.................stop the lies lol...............!!!!!!!!anyways so how bout you look for javi on here does he have an acount!!???

BloodTemple

Smash Cadet
TGM please give me a call. i have been so lazy about this tourny and i need some guidance...
way too lazy....ooooooooooooooo....tapas

XZalla

Smash Journeyman
BloodTemple, you should've been trying to come and play me and the rest of the guys. Since you are going to the tourney tomorrow, are you and Kage and the rest deciding to go to Heroes? For warmups that is... ;>

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Xzella i feel a apology is in order your are actually serious about thise... you won that mgs thang thats awesome....
You earned my respect

kage921

Smash Journeyman
so are there going to be a lot of people going to the mcdonalds thing? cause the last one was kind of easy........ if a lot of people are going then count me in, if not then I guess no..... dunno, hit me up people.

dawn001

Smash Ace
stop the lies.................stop the lies lol...............!!!!!!!!anyways so how bout you look for javi on here does he have an acount!!???
i dont know if he does but ill ask his brother i was talking to him and some other guys they said that they will play me it was funny why well i told them that i was from the US they were all like fu*ck yeah so i was like lets play they gave me there dirrections i think they said they stay at monterrey i think put ill see what happen lets see if javi is that good

DuKe™

Smash Journeyman
a parent with you ? thats kind of gay i was kind of hoping to do this without my parents permission, i dont know if she'll be cool with me staying until 12 AM right? and what about the ID all i have is my old school ID

-KID-

Smash Cadet
Hi, im KID, form The Hitmen, a Smash Team from Monterrey, Mexico.
Provably I'll be in Huston next week...
It will be great to play some matches...
Anyone interested ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom