• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HSL: Houston Smash League (This Page Overgoing A Overhaul)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawn001

Smash Ace
DoH is a gay peach player, cool guy, but h's homo...or somethin like that.

Your CF needs to stop and im making a new one ill add ya today and send ya them pics...so chill...

good deal... put those vidz up. Also my fox is better than dawn/kage or which ever one it is that plays fox...:chuckle:

True...

make houston proud especially you seth. Give em hell.
lol you wish you could beat me lets have a mm match no wait you cant is against your religion *** that you are crap and everyone in this thread knows it. stop talking so much crap you suck and you know it !!!!!!!! if you really think you can win you should have come to pimpslap to play but no wait you were to scare that why you dint answer the phone i know you are scare but its ok !!!! your crap your post are all crap !!!! but if you really think you can beat me then stop hiding and start showing up!!

dawn001

Smash Ace
... Well then. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the forums... Wtf man, are you trying to prove something, cause all you're doing right now is talking crap. I hope he beats the holy $hit out of ya if he accepts.
what you must be dumb i know i can beat him!!! he sucks!!!

dawn001

Smash Ace
Well... I WOULD like to spar wit ya, but I don't know where you live. I'll just leave it up to him to teach you some humility, and hope for the best. Otherwise, I'd do it myself.

EDIT: mmmm... Grapes...
you really think he can beat me huh!!! i guess you have lost to him if you have then you are :(

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lol you wish you could beat me lets have a mm match no wait you cant is against your religion *** that you are crap and everyone in this thread knows it. stop talking so much crap you suck and you know it !!!!!!!! if you really think you can win you should have come to pimpslap to play but no wait you were to scare that why you dint answer the phone i know you are scare but its ok !!!! your crap your post are all crap !!!! but if you really think you can beat me then stop hiding and start showing up!!
#1, I sure hope your joking....
#2, If your not Ima 4 stock you cause I know I can 4 stock you *Fact* ...Dont believe me ask XZalla, 3000, ResumeDPosition, T-Rex, hell Im sure even though Pimpslap is in your group even he might vouch for me seeing how I just played him. I will four stock you. I have more experience.
#3, If you were playin then its all good and lets just have a good time and play...but if not re-read #2.
#4, Seriously, "pick up my phone"? when did you call...? I wanted to come since someone was talking about picking me up, I would of gladly gone even if you were FLT...and your not.
#5...Whos always talking crap?... When do I ever talk trash other than as a joke...? Also when have I ever said anything to you?... please quote meh. Cause all I said To Pimp was that I wanted to see how good you are but its all good cause the my wins will be that much more when you think you can beat me...good day.

Check the stats for the anime convention that just happened... I placed top 3 in everything and 3000 and XZalla...

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
I think every should stop sayin i could beat u and this and that-jus say ill challenge you and find out from there-hey jeremy how come u didnt answer ur phone-ima let yall know when to come to my house when i get the projector up but i want all of yall to come

dawn001

Smash Ace
#1, I sure hope your joking....
#2, If your not Ima 4 stock you cause I know I can 4 stock you *Fact* ...Dont believe me ask XZalla, 3000, ResumeDPosition, T-Rex, hell Im sure even though Pimpslap is in your group even he might vouch for me seeing how I just played him. I will four stock you. I have more experience.
#3, If you were playin then its all good and lets just have a good time and play...but if not re-read #2.
#4, Seriously, "pick up my phone"? when did you call...? I wanted to come since someone was talking about picking me up, I would of gladly gone even if you were FLT...and your not.
#5...Whos always talking crap?... When do I ever talk trash other than as a joke...? Also when have I ever said anything to you?... please quote meh. Cause all I said To Pimp was that I wanted to see how good you are but its all good cause the my wins will be that much more when you think you can beat me...good day.

Check the stats for the anime convention that just happened... I placed top 3 in everything and 3000 and XZalla...
lol funny i can beat xzalla and he knows it mr.3000 lol his link lol jake right !!!!
it does not matter that you made top that does not prove anything!!!
oh and about the whole thing about 4 stocking lol yeah right you wish if you are so convident then MM me?

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
idk-you wanna come

you can invte others
-----------------------
Jake is right-lol hey u wanna come friday

Jake13

Smash Lord
lol funny i can beat xzalla and he knows it mr.3000 lol his link lol jake right !!!!
How did I get brought into this?

Also, both of you stop talking trash on the boards.

Neither of you two would win against a good player, just practice until you can. TY TY

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
Ronnie! You are one outrageous doode.

I love this thread now!

Does anyone want a Money Match with me at the upcoming Magnolia Monthly? $5 my Fox vs. ? ? ?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know you can't have alternate accounts right?

I kinda let it slide when you stopped using one and started using another...

But now that you feel like using both, I have to ban one.

But I'll be nice and let you pick, so which one do I ban?

Aceout92

Smash Apprentice
was ppls-jus a reminder that friday im tryin to have a big get together and yall gonna play on a projecter-yall can have money,milk,small tournaments,or any thing-think about it and tell me if yall wanna come

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
it does not matter that you made top that does not prove anything!!!
oh and about the whole thing about 4 stocking lol yeah right you wish if you are so convident then MM me?
Alright screw it, you wanna feel big cause im not gonna MM you and you know it so you tell me to knowing I wont accept...yeh everyone knows I wont so it only makes you look dumb cause Iv been saying this before you found out about smash boards but anyway...

NO JOHNS MATCH!!!! 2 outta 3... AND WHEN I Win...Not If...WHEN, You STFU Cause Everyone will Know Your A NooB Who Thinks Hes Good.. And You cant beat XZalla or 3000...and Why'd You Bring up Jake?... Just Cause you play someone 1,000 times and you beat them once dosn't mean you can beat them... it means you got lucky mabey once are twice. Against XZalla you would lose alot... Against 3000 alot,... and Jake alot... Me a whole lot... anyways Im not the leader of the Crew but Im sure ARE Crew Would Tear anycrew you were in apart...mainly cause your in it.. Not to mention your combo video has me so so scared: http://youtube.com/watch?v=YKG2g6jzm4Q&mode=related&search= ...

... There we go again... lol... Finally, a challenge.

Anime convention? Nino was there, wasn't he? Stupid Nino... How'd he do, or do you know?
What did he look like?

But Anyways, 3000, Ima call ya up dude.

SideEffect001

Smash Lord
You know you can't have alternate accounts right?

I kinda let it slide when you stopped using one and started using another...

But now that you feel like using both, I have to ban one.

But I'll be nice and let you pick, so which one do I ban?

Ban yo face Drew!

Hmm.. get rid of this old acct im on.

My last words on this account will be........

I am better than you all. It will always be this way. Bye.

TGM

Smash Lord
jeremy, you got top 3 in the anime tourney cause no one good went. lol!!!!!!!!!

and dawn would most likly beat you, you dont play enough good people to be a tasty fox.

and generaly a No johns match is 10 fights. both players stay with one character. you gotta play all 10 matches though. even if dawn wins only 3, you still gotta play them all.

but thats if u ever show up to anything.

Jeremy said: Just Cause you play someone 1,000 times and you beat them once dosn't mean you can beat them..

wow, you be a big hipo-crit

dawn001

Smash Ace
xzall know i can beat him !!! and besides you lost to PIMPSLP"s DK vs your marth come on now how did that happen i dont care if you never play with your marth but **** i never lost to his DK ill even beat his DK with my MEWTWO!! shame shame!!
i hope next time threre is a tourny or smashfest you better show MR.no show!!!!!! so that we can play and i could shut you up and to prove to everyone that you are nothing lies!!!!!!!!!!!

TGM

Smash Lord
beating xzalla and pimpslap is an amazing feat that no ordinary player can do!!!!!! TRULY EPIC!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

TGM

Smash Lord
it was close. we can do another anytime. im going to OK this weekend so its gotta be some other day. deal?

TGM

Smash Lord
drew(shiek)
chang (falco)
wobbles (IC)
DoH (peach)
SideEffect (fox)
Roy_R (falcon)
TGM (marth)
Mouf (dk)
Sethlon (roy master)
Kos-Mos (peach)
SouthPaw (falco)
Znith (marth)
Chubbs(falcon?)
Gravity(samus?)

and i guess about 15 random others.

dawn001

Smash Ace
ok cool ill let him know about it then ill tell you put try to bring more people ok cool!!
oh and bout the place whre we played well ill try to find a better place whre is not hot and it does not smell funny ok lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom