• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hub House III - San Francisco: 5/1/10

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
Hi, im from San Diego and will be in town and was wondering if I could come to this tourney? I was at the recent B.I.O. tourney and know MACD! and zhu.... so if I could go that would be nice

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
^--------- Maple is too cool!

Any chance I can bring two more people, or is it getting too full already? And they are confirmed if allowed.

Shroomed

Smash Master
MAPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

i want revenge for MANGO JUICE!!!!!!

u guys shud let maple come =D

and me, joel, carlos, alan

and maybe jose or casey iono if either can/will go

Zoap

Smash Master
LOL poor Pocky, Ill ease the pain.

I can't attend Ill be in Reno this weekend so please remove me :)

MAPLE

Smash Apprentice
Shroomed!!! Come and get it son!!! Ha. Your too good, Mango Juice was just a fluke anyways. Ask that HMW how to keep it dirty, he f***ed me up at BIO.

If I can go, anyone like to team??? hmm.... Jeff wana team? lol

mikkuz

Smash Rookie
****, I can't believe I just found out about this today. I literally live like 3 blocks away from Plymouth. Haha. Is there additional room for any more?

Shroomed

Smash Master
peter that was bull **** and you know it

how many flinches did ur waterfall get you after you had a DD up?

TOO ****ING MANY

i was roaring that mofo, then paralyzing

pockyD

Smash Legend
i took darrell justin and peter off

we'll have to talk tonight about how many total people we can have, so i didn't add anyone to replace them yet; hang tight!

i will pretty much go in request order of people who posted for themselves (sucks for your mystery guests zhu! assuming we can't have space for everyone, which we might anyway)

and anyone who can bring a tv+setup definitely let me know because you can get a magic priority bump too!

Zoap

Smash Master
I wish Carnivine was part dark. He would be **** with levitate and part dark/grass. Im also wishing instead of Poison/Fighting Toxicroak was Dark/Fighting, how **** would that be.

Dajuan no johns your serence grace jirachi got rapedddddd lol.

Pocky ***** me though, constantly lol.

Im still over 1400 though for UU I should prob try and get back on the leaderboard but I had a new idea for a team and wanted to test it : /.

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
what's shoddy battle again?

sounds vaguely familiar
pokemon battle simulator

I wish Carnivine was part dark. He would be **** with levitate and part dark/grass. Im also wishing instead of Poison/Fighting Toxicroak was Dark/Fighting, how **** would that be.

Dajuan no johns your serence grace jirachi got rapedddddd lol.

Pocky ***** me though, constantly lol.

Im still over 1400 though for UU I should prob try and get back on the leaderboard but I had a new idea for a team and wanted to test it : /.
poison/fighting dry skin is really good on UU rain dance teams tho :|

Veral_718

Smash Rookie
I've been looking for a tournament in my area for a while now and I was wondering if I can go to this tournament but you only have limited spacing. Can I and 2 of my other friends go to this event or is it all full? No hard feelings if you deny us, but we have 2 complete setups we can bring, as in 2 tvs, wii/gamecube, and 2 discs. We went to genesis lol.

Top Bottom