• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hub House III - San Francisco: 5/1/10

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Alright!! Tournament in Labor Day Weekend!

Can my friend and I come?

And also can someone give us a ride... we will provide gas money.

pockyD

Smash Legend
Updated the list

Our original plan was to allow 32; currently if I let everyone go it would be 37, so there's a decent chance we just let everyone come anyway

but as for the next few spots, DunSkies you got it if you can guarantee that you guys will show up on time (dicey I know :laugh: ) (3 people, running total 30)

Then there's Veral + 2 (32), Bizzarro + 1 (35), and Zhu's 2 friends (37)

Am I missing anybody? 37 will probably be ok but I don't want to allow 37 then realized I skipped 4 people somewhere along the way and be forced to up it past what we're comfortable with

Bring semi-warm clothing, we may have to use the roof if we can get TVs up there! :laugh:

pockyD

Smash Legend
also i ignored your whole san pablo fiasco because it annoys me

san pablo has 5 spots reserved, i don't care who you bring!

and i will definitely start without you if you aren't here

L__

Smash Master
...seeded players have it easier. Shut up. D:

I might be looking for a doubles partner.

Shroomed

Smash Master
Pewfat is nothing but a thorn in my side that will be removed!!!!!

EDIT: julian's entering singles

Shroomed

Smash Master
what i meant to say is

julian wants to know if he can come lol

joe, idk who ur expecting that ride from

KIngGerudo

Smash Lord
i played beta on my ranger, then me and most of my guild was banned. GL with that, you are better off making a blaze wiz for sheer brokenness unless you plan to sell leech/zrun,ht,PB.

i_like_food

Smash Rookie
this is julian. i'm wondering if you guys will give me permission to go to this tournament

pockyD

Smash Legend
frankly, if i have to limit it, i'd rather have new people show up than the usual suspects, so...

shroomed if you want julian to go, you can give him one of your san pablo spots. if your friends hate you for it, it's not my problem, but by virtue of being literally the last person to ask, i can't let him come over the other people

veral you and your friends can come

bizzarro, based on you not having a ride a week before the event (and since you live in the middle of nowhere, i also feel you might be unlikely to get one), i feel less bad telling you maybe next time

"zhu's friends": maybe if you didn't make it sound so mysterious (aka if it was ian or something), but frankly it's just much easier for me to turn away faceless and nameless players. sorry

if dunskies and co drops out (which is possible because of the strict start time :laugh: ), we'll revisit

honestly i have my doubts boback and some of the other confirmed will show up too, but unless they tell me they're not coming, i can't bump them

anyone who i had to turn away, you will be at the top of the list for the next one if there is another one, sorry

the reason we can't let everyone in is because for each person we go over "capacity", it reduces the amount of play/fun for not only yourself but for everyone who is already there

pockyD

Smash Legend
ok **** it, everyone who has asked up to this point can come

it's too hard to track who initially said they want to come but aren't any more

nobody else though

Top Bottom