• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Human Body Mafia - Game Cancelled - All Roles Posted

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I want to play ^_^
Alright.

Just make sure you read the links in the first post, if this is your first mafia game. It takes a little getting used to.

Also, please don't turn out to be another Natrisha.

dont jump the gun mediocre, you can wait a bit for more people to notice the game. =)
Yeah, I figure I'll do that, especially since I've gotten two more people since I decided I'd be willing to cut roles. I'll give it another week, if it needs that long. Although it's looking like we might be able to get started pretty soon, right now.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Through asking a moderator, Guitargamer7000 is Pikachunoob7. He tried to cheat

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Sorry pikachun00b. It looks like you're out of the game.

I considered letting you stay and just kicking out your alter ego, but that seems a little too forgiving.

Blah. I hate this kind of crap.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
So I am cheating because some random new member's username has a number that is my number but multiplied by 10^3? I don't even play the guitar(or any instrument). :(
And the fact that you think I would create a cheating account called "guitargammer7000" would sound too obvious.

But whatever.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
So I am cheating because some random new member's username has a number that is my number but multiplied by 10^3? I don't even play the guitar(or any instrument). :(
And the fact that you think I would create a cheating account called "guitargammer7000" would sound too obvious.

But whatever.
Why does his IP match yours? I checked myself to see if it matched anyone elses and it doesn't, so at least you haven't been cheating in past games. However you do have a lot of IP addesses so it may just be an unfortunate coincidence, thought I doubt that, I don't really know enough about this stuff to make that call.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
IPs don't lie, my friend.
We have the same IPs?!
I type on my Wii that piggybacks on my family's computer. So I think they both have the same IPs. I have one outlandish explaination. However, this is the only one I think could be true. From my perspective it is somewhat plausible.

Well, my family has two SWFers, Me and my sister. I told her about Smashboards a while ago. And a few weeks ago she created an account, she told me. Though, I did not bother to ask her user name. A few days ago, she told me that her friend's keep talking about mafia to her(My sister's friend's dad playes a lot of rp.) so I told her I was playing Marval Mafia on SWF. She was surprised, and I told her that SWF sometimes holds Mafia games. From there, she could have watched SWF for a game to play. Seeing that a game finally opened and that her brother is joining got her exited. So she joined.
My sister left for a sleep over in her friends house(those exact friends) 30 min. ago approximately. So I'll ask what is her username and if she joined this game or not when she comes back.
To you it seems very unlikely. But my sister is into a couple RPs and has a SWF account and she is interested in Mafia and she knows SWF hosts them.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm not sure what to do about this.

I plan to discuss it with some other people. Whatever the decision is, I'll post it in this thread.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Okay, here's the deal.

I don't know if you're telling the truth or not. I'm kind of inclined to believe you are, because I searched your post history and you have mentioned playing smash with your sister.

However, the way this situation arose seems very odd. It seems strange that your sister would not mention the fact that she was your sister.

The only way I can be sure that you're two different people is if you post at nearly the same time from two different IP addresses. You won't be able to do that by stealing your neighbor's wireless internet. You'll have to go to a library or some other place with public computers. They typically have their own IP addresses, I think.

If you can't do this, or simply can't be bothered, I'm sorry. This isn't because I have anything against you. It's simply because of the way this situation arose, I don't feel comfortable allowing you or your sister to play unless we're sure it actually is you and your sister playing.

Sorry about this, but I don't see any other way to resolve this situation.

spam_master

Smash Rookie
dude Pikachunoob, you are so full of crap it isn't even funny. Your explanation is way to long, your initial denial too awkward, and guitargamer7000 is a laughably patsy name. If a person was to use a name like guitargamer7000 the only reason they would choose a number as high as 7000 is if that was there account name from some other site that a large number of possible guitar gamers, and a preliminary search turns up none (I found natirasha's home address and phone number, if there was a trail I'd find it).

From someone who's pretty good at trolling your pretty bad.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
WTF, I have no idea what's going on now it said 5 slots available so I posted lol. And now I saw everyone else's posts HELP.
It's fine. They're just chatting before the game starts. You're welcome to join.

All I ask is that you read the first post in the thread and check out the links in the first post. Once you've done that, you should know the basics, although you won't know all the tricks right away.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
*Yawns*

I'll join. The General Brawl Discussion is sleepy.
Sounds good to me. Just don't start snoring in the middle of a game day.

OK good and I'd already read the tutorials. thx for explaining that i'm used to no discussions before the game(i was looking at games on [insert leading website for mafia])
Yeah, this site's mafia games run a bit differently compared to mafiascum. We don't have the mafia playing population to support the number of games they do, and our games often start more slowly.

I'm hoping that this one will start pretty soon, though. It's beginning to look like it might.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Well, it looks like I'll be sending out confirmation PMs out tonight. Hopefully, everyone will respond, and then we can get this game underway!

I'll join :D
Okay, awesome. Make sure to read the first post. If you haven't played mafia before, check out the links in the first post. If you feel up to it, read one of the old mafia threads in these forums for an example game. The first Tomafia would be a great pace to start, if you're interested.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Im not posting in this thread because Im not interested.

No, it is not opposite day.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
A perfect man! An unbeatable machine! Hellbent on destroying every evil standing between man and freedom! Built for one purpose: to destroy Wily's army of evil robots! Ready! Willing! Prepared to fight!

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Bugger all.

We've had a dropout. smashbot couldn't play the game right now. He was kind enough to PM me though, so at least I know that he's quitting now rather than just sitting around waiting for him for a few days. Still, I was hoping to actually get started very soon, so this is a disappointment.

Anyhow, I'm going to go back to asking some of my internet friends (and maybe even one or two of my real life friends) if they're interested in joining. In the meantime, the game is back on hold.

Top Bottom