• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**Hungrybox Da Bess You Ever Had** Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
i don't understand why you just didn't parody a different song instead of recycling my idea lol

i even credit drake in my YT desc, yours just says 'inspired by the metaknight song' when it's clearly bitten rofl

some of the lyrics were funny but.. ya :-/

Vro

Smash Lord
oh ****. neo.

it was okay. no one is as cold as drake, except maybe joker2cold. /tangent

chillindude829

Smash Master
Reneblade evolved from Renegade.

and the haters:

you have 2 things to hate on:

PEEFs voice

or

that you didn't come up with this yourself

look at yourself in the mirror
uh, im pretty sure neo came up with it and you took his lyrics and applied it to a slightly differnet thing thinking you were a genius

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
i thought it was pretty good, but then i watched the metaknight one.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i don't understand why you just didn't parody a different song instead of recycling my idea lol

i even credit drake in my YT desc, yours just says 'inspired by the metaknight song' when it's clearly bitten rofl

some of the lyrics were funny but.. ya :-/
Dude...

IDK why people get upset about bitten youtube fads. Powerthirst Melee Edition? Should we criticize whoever made that and countless other Powerthirsts? No. The whole point was that it was your idea. Everyone knows that. I said some of the same words at the end to make a joke about it. I personally would be flattered. It isn't like I'm riding your idea to fame while you sit at home lonely. You have about 30 times as many views.

However, I just added this to the video description:

Credit to whoever made the "Best You Ever Had" Instrumental. Also mad credit to NEO who has an amazingly drakelike voice and was the maker of "Metaknight Da Bess" from which this idea was bitten. Thanks =]

Metaknight Da Bess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFpRQdOuQ0

Sound good?

this was meh, especially when they talk about banning stuff in melee makes it... meh.
Uh...it's stage banning Ally. -__- Do you not think there should be stage banning in Melee?

"Dreamland counts as anywhere, if you didn't ban it, you can bet that I will take you there" followed 2 lines later by "ban that sh*t next time, if you want some advice"...

I thought that was pretty straightforward.

otg

Smash Master
Dude...

IDK why people get upset about bitten youtube fads. Powerthirst Melee Edition? Should we criticize whoever made that and countless other Powerthirsts? No. The whole point was that it was your idea. Everyone knows that. I said some of the same words at the end to make a joke about it. I personally would be flattered. It isn't like I'm riding your idea to fame while you sit at home lonely. You have about 30 times as many views.

However, I just added this to the video description:

Credit to whoever made the "Best You Ever Had" Instrumental. Also mad credit to NEO who has an amazingly drakelike voice and was the maker of "Metaknight Da Bess" from which this idea was bitten. Thanks =]

Metaknight Da Bess: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVFpRQdOuQ0

Sound good?

Uh...it's stage banning Ally. -__- Do you not think there should be stage banning in Melee?

"Dreamland counts as anywhere, if you didn't ban it, you can bet that I will take you there" followed 2 lines later by "ban that sh*t next time, if you want some advice"...

I thought that was pretty straightforward.
You're missing the point. 90% of those powerthirst spoofs ARE GARBAGE. Doing countless parodies of the same idea gets old real fast. I dont think anyone is getting upset either, it's more annoying how A.) you thought this was an amazing idea, and B.) how many ****ing idiots on the boards think this is great, when it's really just stupid as **** and not funny at all (minus the little bits in the end about you sucking MacD's **** for $$ which is essentially prostitution but w'e).

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Doing countless parodies of the same idea gets old real fast. I dont think anyone is getting upset either, it's more annoying how A.) you thought this was an amazing idea, and B.) how many ****ing idiots on the boards think this is great, when it's really just stupid as **** and not funny at all (minus the little bits in the end about you sucking MacD's **** for $$ which is essentially prostitution but w'e).
Yay if "countless parodies get old fast" thats fine because I was the first to parody it. Let me make a quick parody counter because maybe any number is countless to you.

Parody Counter: 1

A.) Where did I say this was an amazing idea? Just point me to that post.

B.) I like how your tastes and preferences extend to everyone. PEOPLE LIKE PIZZA! No! Pizza tastes bad and everyone is an IDIOT for liking it! Har har har look at me I just sh*t on peoples work and don't do any myself!

otg

Smash Master
Yay if "countless parodies get old fast" thats fine because I was the first to parody it. Let me make a quick parody counter because maybe any number is countless to you.

Parody Counter: 1

A.) Where did I say this was an amazing idea? Just point me to that post.

B.) I like how your tastes and preferences extend to everyone. PEOPLE LIKE PIZZA! No! Pizza tastes bad and everyone is an IDIOT for liking it! Har har har look at me I just sh*t on peoples work and don't do any myself!
You clearly thought it was an amazing idea, why else would you put so much time into it? And yes, I do think that my opinion > Yours, it's called an ego, I have one, your's sucks etc. If you don't like pizza you're on drugs.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
just a question otg, if you traditionally hate watching spoofs because they are garbage, why did you bother watching this vid? :/

its almost as if you knew you would hate it, but you watched it anyway just to comfirm about how bad it was. very masochistic of you.

otg

Smash Master
just a question otg, if you traditionally hate watching spoofs because they are garbage, why did you bother watching this vid? :/

its almost as if you knew you would hate it, but you watched it anyway just to comfirm about how bad it was, very masochistic of you.
You can't judge things as good or bad unless you experience them.

Kanelol

Smash Lord
if you discount every ***'s opinion on this board you'd have maybe 2 people to talk to, and one of them is absolutely carzy

Banks

Smash Hero
i think people are somewhat perturbed because this is not a spoof, it is a 'spoof' of a spoof which was created by a smasher, almost days before this.

it still had funny lines and is entertaining in its own right, but since the original spoof was produced better i can see why people would be negative

LET'S ALL GET ALONG

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
uh, im pretty sure neo came up with it and you took his lyrics and applied it to a slightly differnet thing thinking you were a genius
you didnt even watch the video i have a feeling.

metaknight = hungrybox? cause if we just copied the lyrics, then the song would be about metaknight.

also....*****s be getttin salty over a joke vid.
good work PEEF, the more posts, the more hype.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
actually drugs taste better on pizza
only shrooms. ive found vicodin pizza, especially, is not very appetizing.

anyway y'all need to calm the **** down. this video was pretty fun but the rapping was really awful. metaknight da bess was better written and MUCH better performed. on its own, this video was good, in comparison it wasn't very good. it's not like it's a ****ing Neo diss track, it's just another guy using the same idea his own way. Do you KNOW how many ****ing remixes there are of "This Is Why I'm Hot?" People do this ****. It's not a big deal. CALM DOWN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom