• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*HUSTLE* II October 9th! Tournament B.C. Canada! SFU BURNABY!

Vsin

Smash Apprentice
I was originally thinking of not going, because I actually feel bad about playing you guys. It feels like I'm boring you guys to death with my Bawrl-like fail.

However, I saw the setups list. 5 TVs, 1 Wii? Yikes.

Confirmed, bringing 1 GC setup. I'd bring a TV too, but you guys will probably turn down this surprisingly lagless LCD. Plus, I entirely bus my way over there so it's a pain in the *** to bring it.

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Evan if your bringing TV's are you able to bring 1 of Yakals? Im buying a TV from him unless someone wants to sell me a TV ($25) for cheaper and if Eric or someone is willing to bring it back to my place.

Metà

Smash Master
Evan if your bringing TV's are you able to bring 1 of Yakals? Im buying a TV from him unless someone wants to sell me a TV ($25) for cheaper and if Eric or someone is willing to bring it back to my place.
I'll see if I can pick one up from his house.

btw we should try to do a project M tournament this time and actually finish it.

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
I don't really wanna go, to rusty in smash so I'll just play in-effectively. Pointless to go, and I can't lend setups/T.V's anymore cause I lost my other T.V last time somehow.

good luck everyone, gogo Vietnamese soldier vs conquistador :D

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
1st: Diakanos
2nd: Sion
3rd: Hitsugaya
4th: BluntedObject10
5th: Tahsis
5th: Get@Will
7th: Noobking
7th: Dynamism
9th: Meta