• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Personally, i vote for Samus.

Samus and Zelda are complete polar opposites in terms of actual characters, yet Zelda has at least as much (if not more) firepower than Samus clad in her Power Suit. Of course it could just be me who finds the idea of a Medieval and a Futuristic character teaming up together highly appealing. I also find it to be less of a cliche than i find an Ike pairing to be.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Personally, i vote for Samus.

Samus and Zelda are complete polar opposites in terms of actual characters, yet Zelda has at least as much (if not more) firepower than Samus clad in her Power Suit. Of course it could just be me who finds the idea of a Medieval and a Futuristic character teaming up together highly appealing. I also find it to be less of a cliche than i find an Ike pairing to be.
Well I know that there are others that we'd like to join other clans right now Pwny, but at the moment we have an alliance proposed to us.

It's the Link Clan.
We need you, not directed at you Pwny but to the clan, to vote either yes or no to join.
The link to thier site is a page before this one.
Everyone who hasn't yet voted, please do.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
falco sounds like Raphael from tmnt lol but still falco sounds pretty cool all voice's are nice bit mk caught me off guard he sounds like Darth Vader with some kind of an accent its pretty cool. and pit sound like he's about to go through puberty lol

Also i vote yes on the alliance with link

Luthien

Smash Ace
Us Brawl voices suck. I almost busted a gust on pit's voice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPuesnIp0VY
*Shiver runs up spine*

Fox: 7/10 I've heard infinitely worse, despite the cheesy lines.

Metaknight: 9/10 Russian accent is cool.

Pit: 3/10 I don't think that the unintentionally hilarious dialogue mixed well with the voice. Less cheesy lines would be great, Nintendo. Still, it's the voiceactor's job to make the line more convincing while keeping it realistic; Pit's voice seemed to try too hard in my opinion.

Ike: 5-6/10 Maybe he should try talking a little slower. I can picture him with that voice, but I suppose it could be a little manlier. I could get used to it, though.

Falco: 7-8/10 Like Fox, I've heard worse. Could take a little getting used to, though.

Over all, I remain convinced that english voiceacting kills brain cells if you've heard the japanese voiceacting beforehand.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Oh yeah. :/
I really didn't think Pit's was THAT bad.
You have to hear a few times to get a feel for it.
Although, it does sound VERY feminine sometimes.
Ike's was the one that had me saying "what?"
It's not bad. I just expected it to be a bit deeper.
I still like it.
Metaknights... I didn't like.

I just can't wait to hear Wolf's and Dedede's D:

Back to the voting:
So far, it's a yes.
I will extend voting until tomorrow and then we will decide if we join or not.
Make sure to vote!

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
I just hope that Zelda some lines, much more than her death-screams from Melee, or her cries using Din's Fire. Beyond that, I also hope that has a good voice actor (dialogue is limited in Twilight Princess...)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Am I allowed to vote yes again? :p

Anyway I really don't like Pit's voice all that much either guess i'll get use to it. I like Ike's voice it suits him imo. Meta Knight's is yeah Darth Vader much, well a spanish Darth Vader at least. I love Falco's he sounds like a italian guy it's awesome hehe.

Here's a new one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQOEHk9mhbI
PT is meh is that the person who does the show? Wish it was the person from the 1st season. Sonic's so cheesy. Snake is hands down the best.

Zelda all the sudden speaking would be awkward I think.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Am I allowed to vote yes again? :p
Don't worry Spazn. I'm sure the clan will vote yes. :]

Anyway I really don't like Pit's voice all that much either guess i'll get use to it. I like Ike's voice it suits him imo. Meta Knight's is yeah Darth Vader much, well a spanish Darth Vader at least. I love Falco's he sounds like a italian guy it's awesome hehe.
I guess Ike's suits him. If you think about it. I have to see them acutally say it though.
Especially Meta Knight. I just can't match the voice with the face.

Here's a new one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQOEHk9mhbI
PT is meh is that the person who does the show? Wish it was the person from the 1st season. Sonic's so cheesy. Snake is hands down the best.

Zelda all the sudden speaking would be awkward I think.
Oh wow.
PT's was unexpected. I didn't think they'd do that same VA. I does sound like the Anime VA.
And what the heck was with that "Ivysaur!" Was it just me, or was it rather low?
Marth's and Jiggly's sound the exact same. Wonder if they just used that same sound file?
Sonic's was the one that I'm used to already. It wasn't bad :]
But, yeah, Snake's is definitely best. His is one of the only voices that sounds better than the japanese one.

I wouldn't mind hearing Zelda actually saying one or two words, similar to Zero Suit Samus's VA. But whole lines would be totally weird.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I guess Ike's suits him. If you think about it. I have to see them acutally say it though.
Especially Meta Knight. I just can't match the voice with the face.
I thought that at first, but now that I'm used to it, I totally think MK's voice fits. I figure there's a little voice-disguiser behind his mask.

Oh wow.
PT's was unexpected. I didn't think they'd do that same VA. I does sound like the Anime VA.
And what the heck was with that "Ivysaur!" Was it just me, or was it rather low?
I am not surprised at all. I was expecting it, so I was already in a cringing position when I saw Pokemon Trainer on the screen. 'Twas horrible. And I like Squirtle's, Ivysaur's, and Charizard's voices better japanese.

Marth's and Jiggly's sound the exact same. Wonder if they just used that same sound file?
I think Jig's is higher, and Marth's is actually a little different too. But you can only tell so much from one line.

Sonic's was the one that I'm used to already. It wasn't bad :]
But, yeah, Snake's is definitely best. His is one of the only voices that sounds better than the japanese one.
Really? Sonic's bugs me a LOT. I don't know why, but it does. There are so many better ways to say those lines, imo. Different tone of voice and such. His lines are sarcastic (to a degree) and he's saying them almost like they're genuine. That annoys me.

But fine, you're right. Snake's is fine. *Grumbles something inaudible*

I wouldn't mind hearing Zelda actually saying one or two words, similar to Zero Suit Samus's VA. But whole lines would be totally weird.
In english, yeah. But I wouldn't want her to say anything in japanese. I always picture her talking with a well, normal voice, as opposed to some japanese anime voice actors who say everything two octaves too high.

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance to the both of you!
Thank you for your submissions!
I will soon add your names to the list!
Don't forget to check out the trivia and discussion to see what's happening!

Thanks!

I have a question...

1. Where do I get the sig?
2. Is there a specific Zelda site I have to join?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
I thought that at first, but now that I'm used to it, I totally think MK's voice fits. I figure there's a little voice-disguiser behind his mask.
Meh. As true as that probably is, I just can't. I guess I'll have to wait for the game to approve it :/

I am not surprised at all. I was expecting it, so I was already in a cringing position when I saw Pokemon Trainer on the screen. 'Twas horrible. And I like Squirtle's, Ivysaur's, and Charizard's voices better japanese.
I wouldn't have figured they'd go so far as to do that. Squirtles is totally better in english. Ivysaurs... I can't decipher if it is deep. If it really is then ew. Charizards japanese voice got on my nerves.

I think Jig's is higher, and Marth's is actually a little different too. But you can only tell so much from one line.
True. But so far, they sound the exact same to me. :/

Really? Sonic's bugs me a LOT. I don't know why, but it does. There are so many better ways to say those lines, imo. Different tone of voice and such. His lines are sarcastic (to a degree) and he's saying them almost like they're genuine. That annoys me.
I guess after playing Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Heros, I've adjusted. :/

But fine, you're right. Snake's is fine. *Grumbles something inaudible*
I told you :D

In english, yeah. But I wouldn't want her to say anything in japanese. I always picture her talking with a well, normal voice, as opposed to some japanese anime voice actors who say everything two octaves too high.
It'd be totally horrible if they had a japanese version. Zelda is totally medieval and she deserves an english voicing, if needed. It would have to fit PERFECT if it were in japanese.

Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance to the both of you!
Thank you for your submissions!
I will soon add your names to the list!
Don't forget to check out the trivia and discussion to see what's happening!

Thanks!

I have a question...

1. Where do I get the sig?
2. Is there a specific Zelda site I have to join?
Welcome :D
You can just get the link from the one in my sig by right clicking in and pressing Copy Shortcut [or, if that doesn't work, go to Properties and copy the location]. It's Copy Image Location if you're using FireFox. Make sure you don't forget to put the (IMG)(/IMG) [of course in brackets rather than parenthesis]
And, no, this is the only place that you need to sign up for!

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Well I know that there are others that we'd like to join other clans right now Pwny, but at the moment we have an alliance proposed to us.

It's the Link Clan.
We need you, not directed at you Pwny but to the clan, to vote either yes or no to join.
The link to thier site is a page before this one.
Everyone who hasn't yet voted, please do.
Ah! sorry about that, i didnt read back enough to realise :rolleyes:

Back on topic:

I really do hope we get at least one line for Zelda. It could happen, i mean it happened for Zamus/Samus, this may be the first time we hear her really speak.

in regards to my favourite Zelda incarnation: I has to be Twilight Princess. It's vain but her braids where/are a real breath of fresh air. Not only that but the fact that she got more involved in the final boss battle (s). She is a pretty good aim considering the circumstances. It only made me wonder why Zelda didnt get a hold of the Light Arrows in the beginning and lay waste to Zant there and then :ohwell:

Luthien

Smash Ace
I wouldn't have figured they'd go so far as to do that. Squirtles is totally better in english. Ivysaurs... I can't decipher if it is deep. If it really is then ew. Charizards japanese voice got on my nerves.
Actually, I'm pretty sure I like both Squirtles evenly now, but for different reasons. They both seem hyperactive, but in different ways. Oh, and as far as Ivy goes, I don't think the english voiceactors realised she's female (Ivysaur is a girl, right? That's what I read in the PT forum somewhere).

It'd be totally horrible if they had a japanese version. Zelda is totally medieval and she deserves an english voicing, if needed. It would have to fit PERFECT if it were in japanese.
Meh. I'd be willing to put up with almost anything if they made the Zelda series an ANIME. That would be GODLY. Not that "Excuse me, Princess" crap, though. That almost ruined the games for me. Seriously though, there's an awesome Zelda Manga, there's INCREDIBLE Zelda Anime-styled artwork on deviatart, so why not MAKE THE GAME A FREAKING ANIME. They can do it for Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Phantasia, so why not Zelda?! *Rant continues*

... >.> <.< >.>

But yeah, I'd want Zelda's voice to be perfect.

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to join you all if your be willing to take me. :)

Name: DiasFlac
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (I do use Sheik sometimes tho)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):
I plan to get better and better with Zelda as the years go by. ;)
I'm willing to share any Zelda related advice,hints,tips with everyone and other useful knowledge we're be needing to know.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red

I also have some Zelda gameplay videos for those of you who are interested!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac

Enjoy!

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Ah! sorry about that, i didnt read back enough to realise :rolleyes:
Haha it's okay. I just needed to point that out :]

Back on topic:

I really do hope we get at least one line for Zelda. It could happen, i mean it happened for Zamus/Samus, this may be the first time we hear her really speak.
Maybe. I'm hoping that they don't ruin it if they do happen to give her one line. Although, I really do doubt it. I've seen some things about the game that can be considered spoilers. It doesn't seem like there will be a line.

in regards to my favourite Zelda incarnation: I has to be Twilight Princess. It's vain but her braids where/are a real breath of fresh air. Not only that but the fact that she got more involved in the final boss battle (s). She is a pretty good aim considering the circumstances. It only made me wonder why Zelda didnt get a hold of the Light Arrows in the beginning and lay waste to Zant there and then :ohwell:
Totally true. She has been the most mature looking/acting Zelda there is. She's sophisticated, if you will. I really like TP Zelda. The boss battle was epic.
I thought her aim was awesome. You did have to line up directly if you wanted to get a hit on Ganon. And even then, it's hard to control it when you're turning, etc.

Actually, I'm pretty sure I like both Squirtles evenly now, but for different reasons. They both seem hyperactive, but in different ways. Oh, and as far as Ivy goes, I don't think the english voiceactors realised she's female (Ivysaur is a girl, right? That's what I read in the PT forum somewhere).
I don't know. I guess I've adjusted to English Squirtle much more. That and I feel it's a way better name than "Zenigame". I'm not sure if Ivysaur's a girl. Pokemon do have those characteristic's that make them feminine or masculine but I don't know about Ivysaur's.

Meh. I'd be willing to put up with almost anything if they made the Zelda series an ANIME. That would be GODLY. Not that "Excuse me, Princess" crap, though. That almost ruined the games for me. Seriously though, there's an awesome Zelda Manga, there's INCREDIBLE Zelda Anime-styled artwork on deviatart, so why not MAKE THE GAME A FREAKING ANIME. They can do it for Tales of Symphonia and Tales of Phantasia, so why not Zelda?! *Rant continues*

... >.> <.< >.>

But yeah, I'd want Zelda's voice to be perfect.
Oh wow. How awesome that would be. I too would give up anything. Do I really suspect it? Never :/ That one Zelda cartoon show thingy is horrid. I hate it passionately. I have yet to see the Manga. Mind giving me a link to the Zelda Anime-syled artwork?

I'd love to join you all if your be willing to take me. :)

Name: DiasFlac
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda (I do use Sheik sometimes tho)
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):
I plan to get better and better with Zelda as the years go by. ;)
I'm willing to share any Zelda related advice,hints,tips with everyone and other useful knowledge we're be needing to know.
Favorite Color (Costume): Red

I also have some Zelda gameplay videos for those of you who are interested!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Dias4Flac

Enjoy!
Of course we'd be willing to take you, Dias!
Thank you for your submission :]
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance! :D
I've seen many of your videos, and I think you're quite good. :]
Hope to be hearing some information from a Zelda User who has the game!

Luthien

Smash Ace
Totally true. She has been the most mature looking/acting Zelda there is. She's sophisticated, if you will. I really like TP Zelda. The boss battle was epic.
I thought her aim was awesome. You did have to line up directly if you wanted to get a hit on Ganon. And even then, it's hard to control it when you're turning, etc.
Agree completely. I also like the design of her face, and they way they show maturity, innocence, and beauty combined and such. I can't really picture the Melee Zelda's incarnation looking as determined as Brawl's.

Oh wow. How awesome that would be. I too would give up anything. Do I really suspect it? Never :/ That one Zelda cartoon show thingy is horrid. I hate it passionately. I have yet to see the Manga. Mind giving me a link to the Zelda Anime-syled artwork?
Here's the Manga: http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/

And here's some of my favourite artwork (like the Sheik one a lot): http://youtube.com/watch?v=doxqJkwBClM

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
I thought her aim was awesome. You did have to line up directly if you wanted to get a hit on Ganon. And even then, it's hard to control it when you're turning, etc
Throughout the scenes we saw her, she always seems to be ticking away, thinking, working things out. For example in the scene where wolf link meets up with Zelda in Twilit Hyrule Castle, Zelda is quick to ask why the Shadow Beasts are after Midna, catching her off guard.

She's always planning and working things out beforehand, i think some of that has carried onto Zelda's fighting style in Brawl, i.e mindgaming. Also i should bring this up, how well does mindgaming work with Farore's Wind in Brawl now? Anyone have any idea?

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Agree completely. I also like the design of her face, and they way they show maturity, innocence, and beauty combined and such. I can't really picture the Melee Zelda's incarnation looking as determined as Brawl's.

Here's the Manga: http://www.zelda-infinite.com/files/manga/

And here's some of my favourite artwork (like the Sheik one a lot): http://youtube.com/watch?v=doxqJkwBClM
Yeah. Her face design was what made it perfect. That and her eyes. They were most convincing to me. And Melee's incarnation will NEVER look as sophisticated as Brawl's does. I just can't wait to see what Zelda's next incarnation will look like.
That artwork is really good. I like it a lot. I would like to see it TP-ized but it still looks great. I bookmarked the manga so I could read it later :]

Throughout the scenes we saw her, she always seems to be ticking away, thinking, working things out. For example in the scene where wolf link meets up with Zelda in Twilit Hyrule Castle, Zelda is quick to ask why the Shadow Beasts are after Midna, catching her off guard.

She's always planning and working things out beforehand, i think some of that has carried onto Zelda's fighting style in Brawl, i.e mindgaming. Also i should bring this up, how well does mindgaming work with Farore's Wind in Brawl now? Anyone have any idea?
Yes, Zelda is always thinking. But if you think about it, she must have a lot of time to be thinking about it. I don't think she has much of a life. And I don't mean that offensively, if anyone decides to take that so. But yeah, I'm glad they incorporated Universal Zelda's style into Brawl Zelda's style. It makes her look even more sophisticated. Especially next to all those other characters...

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Haha it's okay. I just needed to point that out :]

Maybe. I'm hoping that they don't ruin it if they do happen to give her one line. Although, I really do doubt it. I've seen some things about the game that can be considered spoilers. It doesn't seem like there will be a line.

I don't know. I guess I've adjusted to English Squirtle much more. That and I feel it's a way better name than "Zenigame". I'm not sure if Ivysaur's a girl. Pokemon do have those characteristic's that make them feminine or masculine but I don't know about Ivysaur's.

Of course we'd be willing to take you, Dias!
Thank you for your submission :]
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance! :D
I've seen many of your videos, and I think you're quite good. :]
Hope to be hearing some information from a Zelda User who has the game!
Thanks for accepting me! :) I hope you all will enjoy my videos even after the game is released because then I'll be putting out some wifi matches! (mostly the ones with little to no lag)

Good to see everyone today!

Go Zelda!!:)

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Well I finally decided to make some tags/sigs for this alliance. Since I finally had the time to do so. Anyway their pretty simple and similiar.

Props go to PwnyRide for the triforce pic hope you cool with me using it. I tried to base it off the game title logo's. Yeah uh hate them, love them, use them, don't use them, do whatever. I'll try to get more up later in the week if I don't get lazy :p.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Wow Spazn. Those are gorgeous. I love them.
In the morning, I'll be sure to add one of those.
I particularly like the second one.
I give you three thumbs up.
Good job!! :D

Dias, the only problem with your sig is that you need to put the IMG coding.
You'd have to put:

(IMG)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/stratusskittles/Cheryls Stuff/Zelda1.png(/IMG)
Just replace the Paranthesis with Brackets. And there you have it. If you need anymore clarification, feel free to ask. BTW, your welcome!

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Well I finally decided to make some tags/sigs for this alliance. Since I finally had the time to do so. Anyway their pretty simple and similiar.

Props go to PwnyRide for the triforce pic hope you cool with me using it. I tried to base it off the game title logo's. Yeah uh hate them, love them, use them, don't use them, do whatever. I'll try to get more up later in the week if I don't get lazy :p.
Wonderful job, everything in there fits perfectly!

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
Wow Spazn. Those are gorgeous. I love them.
In the morning, I'll be sure to add one of those.
I particularly like the second one.
I give you three thumbs up.
Good job!! :D

Dias, the only problem with your sig is that you need to put the IMG coding.
You'd have to put:

(IMG)http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v177/stratusskittles/Cheryls Stuff/Zelda1.png(/IMG)
Just replace the Paranthesis with Brackets. And there you have it. If you need anymore clarification, feel free to ask. BTW, your welcome!

Thanks! I think I have it now.

blink777

Smash Journeyman
Going to try to hit on as many of the subjects I've missed as I can:

- a "yes" vote for the Link clan alliance thinger. I'm still "meh" about alliances, but I'll vote so that Hippy doesn't implode or something.

- can't get at YouTube, so I haven't heard any of the English voices not featured in that 3 minute English trailer.

- English Squirtle VA is absolutely adorable.

- Zelda speaking would be odd at first. Zelda speaking Japanese would just throw me for a loop (Luthien brought a hilariously good point about her ending up speaking two octaves too high). Upper-class British accent FTW.

- I do like Zelda's Twilight Princess incarnation the best. However, there are elements of OoT Zelda's look that I prefer: the loose hair at the back (no odd half-braid), and the high mandarin-style collar (as opposed to her TP V-neck).

- I think I'd vomit a little if I heard about a Zelda anime. Gimme a live action feature film or a mini series, and I'll be happy.

- schmexy sigs, spazn.

An update on my Wii-less situation (for those who missed it: I won't be getting a Wii for a long while): a friend of mine from college has a Wii and loves SSB, so I'll be mooching off of him :p.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Can we please have the image code on the front page, along with tags for linking it back to this page? The best purpose for banners is advertisement, after all XD
Well, I did something but I'm not sure it's what you asked for. Check on that and tell me so I can fix it, if needed.

Going to try to hit on as many of the subjects I've missed as I can:

- a "yes" vote for the Link clan alliance thinger. I'm still "meh" about alliances, but I'll vote so that Hippy doesn't implode or something.
It's okay. I won't implode anytime soon. You don't really have to vote if you don't want to.

- can't get at YouTube, so I haven't heard any of the English voices not featured in that 3 minute English trailer.
In some cases, it's better that you haven't heard them. :p

- English Squirtle VA is absolutely adorable.
Agreed :]

- Zelda speaking would be odd at first. Zelda speaking Japanese would just throw me for a loop (Luthien brought a hilariously good point about her ending up speaking two octaves too high). Upper-class British accent FTW.
I would love to hear Zelda with a British accent. Oh how great that would be :D

- I do like Zelda's Twilight Princess incarnation the best. However, there are elements of OoT Zelda's look that I prefer: the loose hair at the back (no odd half-braid), and the high mandarin-style collar (as opposed to her TP V-neck).
I kind of didn't like the braid at first. Now I adore it. I simple love the way here hair is. It only adds on to the maturity.

- I think I'd vomit a little if I heard about a Zelda anime. Gimme a live action feature film or a mini series, and I'll be happy.
I'd love to see either an anime, movie, or series on Zelda. How great they'd be.

- schmexy sigs, spazn.
Heck yes!

An update on my Wii-less situation (for those who missed it: I won't be getting a Wii for a long while): a friend of mine from college has a Wii and loves SSB, so I'll be mooching off of him :p.
Well that's good that you've found a way to play even though you don't have a Wii! :D

Luthien

Smash Ace
Heck yes!
That's what I was gonna say... way to get there first (second, rather), Hippy. Awesome job, Spazn! I was hoping you'd find that trophy pic and use it.

Well that's good that you've found a way to play even though you don't have a Wii! :D
Indeed. Now Blink and I can have a match or two. I'm curious, seeing as how apparently we play a lot alike. Get mooching, Blink.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
I would love to hear Zelda with a British accent. Oh how great that would be :D
I just had to comment on this i'm not to sure I would like Zelda to sound British I mean I understand why it would make sense. I dunno it would be weird to me I think. I guess this has to do with never hearing her speak in the first place and you kinda get use to that. Though I would be cool with it if they can pull it off right.

Anyway thank you all for your wonderful comments I appreciate them very much. Honestly I was worried they might be a bit plain compared to the other sigs I made. So yes, thank you all once again.:)

Also what's the status with the Link crew?

One more thing Blink i'm sorry you won't be able to get a Wii soon. Though happy to hear atleast you get to play Brawl some way or another :D.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I just had to comment on this i'm not to sure I would like Zelda to sound British I mean I understand why it would make sense. I dunno it would be weird to me I think. I guess this has to do with never hearing her speak in the first place and you kinda get use to that. Though I would be cool with it if they can pull it off right.
Agreed. I picture Zelda talking... well, North American accent really (so to me, none). I kind of think of it like ZSS's English VA, but less... you know.

So far it's a yes.

EDIT: 500TH POST! WOOHOO!!
And it wasn't even spam/trashtalk with Drake...

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Heh yeah. Only if it works.

Anyway thank you all for your wonderful comments I appreciate them very much. Honestly I was worried they might be a bit plain compared to the other sigs I made. So yes, thank you all once again.:)
You're welcome. The comments are all well deserved. You did a wonderful job.

Well, since it's Sunday (the deadline), and most votes are yes, I'm going to go ahead and respond to the other alliance yes. We now have our first alliance! I'll tell you all everything that happens as soon as I find out.

Agreed. I picture Zelda talking... well, North American accent really (so to me, none). I kind of think of it like ZSS's English VA, but less... you know.
Meh, I think no accent would be totally lame. I mean it wouldn't be bad if they did it right. If they add a very slight British Accent, as noticable as the Spanish in Metaknights, then I would adore it. Assuming it matches, of course.

So far it's a yes.
Actually, it is yes. :]

Oh, it's fine. I was actually just wondering if it was possible to have the banners themselves be linked to the Alliance page.
I myself have no idea how to do that. If you can find a way, then be sure to share that way I can do the same to mine! :D

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I've always imagined Zelda with a British accent, of course, a very elegant British accent. In media most Medieval Monarchs speak with a British accent, I think it's just seen as a more elegant way of speech.

I always imagined Link, and Ganon with a NA accent though.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Going back to the topic of Ike's voice: Does anybody know if they used the voice that they used in the US Fire Emblem game... I mean that would probably make the most sense for him. I'm not sure about Zelda having any British accent but I guess it would be cool. As for Sheik shouldnt her voice sound kind of like a guy otherwise I think Link would have enough brains to realize that Sheik wasn't a guy... unless of course Link thought Sheik was a girl all along... that makes me wonder what Link thought Sheik was prior to the revelation that she was Zelda... Any opinions on the matter?

Zelda Master

Smash Journeyman
Welcome :D
You can just get the link from the one in my sig by right clicking in and pressing Copy Shortcut [or, if that doesn't work, go to Properties and copy the location]. It's Copy Image Location if you're using FireFox. Make sure you don't forget to put the (IMG)(/IMG) [of course in brackets rather than parenthesis]
And, no, this is the only place that you need to sign up for!
Alright. I'll get the signature tomorrow. This computer won't let me do that lol.

And yay! I'll check out the topics and stuff now. :3

Zelda having a british accent?

Erm... I never thought that. I always imagined her with the voice she had in Melee, since I didn't have a thought before that...

I think Link thought Sheik was a male, because Sheik's voice was always muffled, making her sound more like a guy. Although, maybe he did think Sheik was always a girl... just surprised it was Zelda in the end. XP

Top Bottom