• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
*finally decides to stay with team drake and give both drake and spazn their favorite cookie*

hey luthien we still have not gone against each other WE MUST DUEL!!!! lol ill pretty much home all day monday trough wednesday so hopefully i can catch you if your not busy some time and hippy, spazn we should do teams.

i have not brawled with you either drake so hopefully we can brawl soon :)

i think my marth, and zelda got more scary so i want you guys to be the judge :)
Hah nice choice :p
I'd love to do teams with you guys.
As long as you tell me what color quite some time before we start >:/

for some strange reason the Hylian Hellfire chat box doesnt work in my dorm room's internet connection. This really sucks. aww. hopefully it will be fixed soon.
That's a shame :/
Hopefully it will be fixed soon
I hope you're still enjoying the game though! :]

I will join.^-^
Name:Samuel or Sam
Preference:Zelda

I would like to join the alliance because im a huge Zelda fan,Peach and Zelda are the only characters i play.Not much more to say shes just awesome!:D

Favorite color:Red
Heh Zelda and Peach.
A lot of people seem to share those two mains.
Meh. I think she's awesome too :]
Nice Color choice. I use red all the time. :D
Well, I hope you enjoy your time here at Hylian Hellfire!
Thanks for you submission ;3
Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance!
Incase you have yet to see, there are forums!
They're located here:
If you would like to sign up, you can talk with the other members at the bottom in the chatbox and you can arrange matches, talk strategy, and just hang out.
Have fun! :D

Can anyone tell me why my sig isn't working its just showing the link lol.
That's probably because your post count isn't high enough yet.
You have to get it so high before you can start posting pictures in your sig.
Problem is, I don't know that number.
Once you get there you can post the picture as long as you have the

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, if anyone wants to do a battle with me hit me up. I'm suuuuper bored.
And I need to get better because currently, I suck.
I also need a secondary. I've been trying out Lucas but it's so hard to deviate from Zelda

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Lag depends on good connection/service, period. All of my matches with Drake (who lives on the other side of the country as me) have been better than many of my matches with Spazn (who lives pretty much two states down).
Correction I actually am the first state below you. Two states down would be California hehe. Wow someone needs a Geography lesson.

You know i'm just messing with you Luthien <3 :D

Heh. Drake shows affection while Luthien blames me for not switching colors when no one ever replied to my comment.
I think the switch might happen soon :]]]]]
Oh noes! Luthien you better watch out. Lol.

Yes, don't listen to this dude.
This dude is very indecisive.
Hey it's not my fault I overly use the word dude (and man)

For the last time, it's not domination :p
It's simply doing a good job.
And I will PM Drake.
As soon as I get some sort of idea.
Mhmmmmm whatever you say Hippy.:p

We've been over this before Spazn :p
And, in the case where you really did say that, you probably didn't give it enough time.
As soon as I finish a match, I come back, check the computer, and go back seconds before the match starts.
If you had sent that, I'm sure I would've seen it :p
I'm sure I've
I know I just felt the need to bring it back up. I mean it is YOUR fault that I had to go take a 3 on 1 assault in the first place. :p

I'm still debating really.
Luthien isn't as flattering as Drake.

[/anti-Luthien post]
:laugh:

*finally decides to stay with team drake and give both drake and spazn their favorite cookie*
Haha yes another one for Team Drake.

hey luthien we still have not gone against each other WE MUST DUEL!!!! lol ill pretty much home all day monday trough wednesday so hopefully i can catch you if your not busy some time and hippy, spazn we should do teams.
Yes for sure teams are fun. :bee:

You have to wait till you get to Smash Child (pretty sure that's the next title) which is around 25 posts so your sig should show up around then.

Hah nice choice :p
I'd love to do teams with you guys.
As long as you tell me what color quite some time before we start >:/
Yes because Hippy clearly needs to have the color stated before hand :p.

Luthien

Smash Ace
I'm still debating really.
Luthien isn't as flattering as Drake.

[/anti-Luthien post]

I was laughing my face off at this entire post, as well as Spazn's.

But really, there isn't that big of a difference between me and Drake. We both spam fsmash, dsmash, usmash, and din's, it's just that I teleport more accuraltely. And neither of us really grab. <.<

Oh, and Spazn didn't steal my sweetspotting ability. :p

Edit: Ztar, I'll play you anytime. Meet me in dah Hylian Hellfire chatbox eh? Replying is so much faster there.

FadingWings

Smash Cadet
Awesome thanks guys il go post some randomness lol.Anyways il go check out the forum sounds cool :D.And Hipster,red ftw!~

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hey guys, if anyone wants to do a battle with me hit me up. I'm suuuuper bored.
And I need to get better because currently, I suck.
I also need a secondary. I've been trying out Lucas but it's so hard to deviate from Zelda
I'm willing to play ya anytime.
Just tell me when you want to.
Meet me in the forums, if you will. :]

Correction I actually am the first state below you. Two states down would be California hehe. Wow someone needs a Geography lesson.

You know i'm just messing with you Luthien <3 :D
Feel the burn of what is a lesson.
And in such a horrible subject.
Poor you.

Oh noes! Luthien you better watch out. Lol.
Yes, Luthien.
Watch out.
You are no longer loved :p

Hey it's not my fault I overly use the word dude (and man)
Hah Spazn.
I wasn't making fun of you.
I was simply helping your arguement. :]

I know I just felt the need to bring it back up. I mean it is YOUR fault that I had to go take a 3 on 1 assault in the first place. :p
Yeah, yeah.
I figure I'll just stick to one color and if you're going to be on my team, you switch.
Although, that wouldn't be a great idea.
3 on 1's would happen easier.
nevermind :D

Yes because Hippy clearly needs to have the color stated before hand :p.
Because Luthien and Spazn think it's okay to tell you your color while you've already gone back to play :]

I was laughing my face off at this entire post, as well as Spazn's.

But really, there isn't that big of a difference between me and Drake. We both spam fsmash, dsmash, usmash, and din's, it's just that I teleport more accuraltely. And neither of us really grab. <.<

Edit: Ztar, I'll play you anytime. Meet me in dah Hylian Hellfire chatbox eh? Replying is so much faster there.
Exactly!
Thank you for clarifying.
That'll only make the switch so much easier.
It's like going from average team member to loved team member :]

Awesome thanks guys il go post some randomness lol.Anyways il go check out the forum sounds cool :D.And Hipster,red ftw!~
Totally :]
Red costumes rule in this game.
well... in some cases...

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I'd like to join. :)

Name: SMB or SMBEffect
Preference: Zelda

I'd like to join Hylian Hellfire because I'm a serious Smash player who is looking forward to improving with Zelda!

Favorite color: Red

krlos F.

Smash Journeyman
Name: Carlos Franco
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: cuz I love Zelda's moves, she uses magical attacks and I like anything about magic :chuckle:
Favorite Color (Costume): EMO Zelda :laugh: and Default Costume Zelda :bee:

Drake3

Smash Ace
I took it back. Forcefully from her Ike. And then used it on you at one point. Our lag is pretty bad now for some reason. I had MSN on at one point, but then I closed it and not much changed.

Oh and welcome one, welcome all, to Team Drake.

BTW Luthien I enjoy our synchronized Nayru's Love swim team.

Drake3

Smash Ace
Absolutely lovely. Same is true for Fsmash, huh?

Yeah, that was a nice BAir you got on me. Too bad it didn't KO, though. :p
Quiet you. I laughed when we both hit FW at the exact same time after that dramatic pause.

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
So um, I sent a bunch of you people friend requests... Unfortunately, my Wii resides in the Abyss until Wednesday (don't ask). Hopefully I can get some matches with someone then >.>

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Hey, I'd like to join. :)

Name: SMB or SMBEffect
Preference: Zelda

I'd like to join Hylian Hellfire because I'm a serious Smash player who is looking forward to improving with Zelda!

Favorite color: Red
Name: Carlos Franco
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance: cuz I love Zelda's moves, she uses magical attacks and I like anything about magic :chuckle:
Favorite Color (Costume): EMO Zelda :laugh: and Default Costume Zelda :bee:
Very short, yet supple answers from you both. :]
Here in Hylian Hellfire, we are full of fantastic players awaiting the chance at a new experience with others.
Of course, you'd both be welcome in to experience all of this.
So, Thank you both for your submissions.
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
We have forums, incase you haven't noticed.
They're located here!:
Join if you want so you can interact with all of the other members!
Enjoy!

So um, I sent a bunch of you people friend requests... Unfortunately, my Wii resides in the Abyss until Wednesday (don't ask). Hopefully I can get some matches with someone then >.>
Um.. Tell me if you've added me so I can add you!
Well, I should add you anyway..
Alright, I'll add you! :D

blink777

Smash Journeyman
*ignoring other posts because I'm in a rush and gotta go*

Copy and paste this into your sig box, removing ALL spaces (spaces are before BOLD letters).

[ IMG] http:// img.photobucket.com/ albums/v177/stratusskittles/Cheryls%20Stuff/Zelda2.png [ /IMG]

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
So after a week of face -> keyboarding -

FREELOADER + BRAWL IS ON ITS WAY! *girly squeal*

Just thought i'd give a heads up, i;m just really, really, really rapped about this, as is Grimer.

:088:

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
*Question* how long do you all generally stay online? every time I get on 'which is all the time' everyone has a brawl waiting... but then again i only have like 5 people registered and the find anyone doesn't work :(

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I thought you all should know, thanks to the stress you've all inflicted on me while battling me resulting in rapid, unnecessary movements of the joystick, my thumb is now inflamed.

That is all.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
So after a week of face -> keyboarding -

FREELOADER + BRAWL IS ON ITS WAY! *girly squeal*

Just thought i'd give a heads up, i;m just really, really, really rapped about this, as is Grimer.

:088:
Congrats Pwny :]
You're finally going to get the Brawl experience pretty soon :]
I hope you enjoy it when it gets in.

*Question* how long do you all generally stay online? every time I get on 'which is all the time' everyone has a brawl waiting... but then again i only have like 5 people registered and the find anyone doesn't work :(
If you're meaning about how long the matches are, then it's about 5 - 10 minutes.
If you're asking how long we're online, then I'd say about 1 - 2 hours.

I thought you all should know, thanks to the stress you've all inflicted on me while battling me resulting in rapid, unnecessary movements of the joystick, my thumb is now inflamed.

That is all.
Ah.
Hah, imagine.
My joystick is missing the little soft thingy on top of the joystick.
I have to make sure to keep my finger on top to keep it from digging into my thumb.
I hope your thumb gets better :]

FadingWings

Smash Cadet
Im just posting to tell everyone i wont be back or posting till Tuesday,im going to Florida and i don't think they have internet.But im bringing my wii if they do and il make a post if i can connect.Anyways im leaving in 6 hours so i can talk till then if you need me.Seya guys ;D

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Ah.
Hah, imagine.
My joystick is missing the little soft thingy on top of the joystick.
I have to make sure to keep my finger on top to keep it from digging into my thumb.
I hope your thumb gets better :]
No wai me too! And it's like loose or something so it doesn't stay in the center when it's untouched, so it takes extra effort (not that much) to push it up to jump or to utilt or uair or anything up.

WE'RE JUST THE SAME.

See ya FW. Or should I call you.. FARORE'S WIND?!?

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
i hope your on tonight luthien i like your playing style, sorry about last night tonight im free thought thats if your have the time. oh and spazn i want to go against your ike with my marth lol lets see who the real man is, is it manly ike or marth a manly man with i tiara on his head....maybe we will find out....

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Quite the goal there.
I'd say if you even themout, it'll work out for you.
Assuming you can land them, of course.

BTW, I was on.
It's called being in a different tab.
Sheesh.

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
I don't have a playstyle.
Unless you count 'Roll fifty more times than necessary and never shield at the right moment' a playstyle.

blueriku

Smash Journeyman
Sure. 'Twas fun.

I don't like my Zelda playing style. I need to kick more. :laugh: I have a goal for Thursday:

"More kicks, less Farore's Wind"
your playing style is nice though, as for me i just try to be different and trowh out as much L-kicks at the right time as i can it still kinda hard to aim though.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
I don't like my Zelda playing style. I need to kick more. :laugh: I have a goal for Thursday:

"More kicks, less Farore's Wind"
*my opinion********************** {:pV NUR DUR V:p}******************************
well due to the lag it just feels like {zelda has allot of lag online} and with the lighting kick being harder to sweet spot as it is it forces me to fight defensively by using farore's wind and din's fire

maybe she'll get a patch ;)

Lecto2007

Smash Lord
Hey,
Im from the Twilight heroes clan (One of you allies) And i just hopped over to see your clan, its pretty impressive :D Anyways Were allies right so feel free to hop over to our forums or our thread and give us a shout.
Lecto out.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hipster: Hello, my name is RoK the Reaper. I'm the Leader of the Blood-4-Blood Clan in the Ike boards. Zelda is my MAIN SECONDARY character (I use Ganondorf and Sonic to mess aRound, but Zelda is my serious back up). I'm very good with her, and I have a habit of breaking shields with her; Like Ike I'm naturally talented with her.

I want to propose an "Alliance-" between your Zelda Alliance and my Ike clan, to play each other, contribute and help each other as needed. Agreed?

blue_flame

Smash Rookie
Name:Andrew
Preference (Zelda or Sheik):Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance because i love playing zelda ever since melee and i would like to get to know some other zelda players
Favorite Color (Costume):green

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Zelda does seem to have great lag online.................
Heck yes! D:

Hey,
Im from the Twilight heroes clan (One of you allies) And i just hopped over to see your clan, its pretty impressive :D Anyways Were allies right so feel free to hop over to our forums or our thread and give us a shout.
Lecto out.
I'll be sure to get on there and contribute to the posts.
It'd be something to help mend the Alliance that was never really influenced.
So I also encourage everyone else to go on and help fix this broken Alliance :]

Hipster: Hello, my name is RoK the Reaper. I'm the Leader of the Blood-4-Blood Clan in the Ike boards. Zelda is my MAIN SECONDARY character (I use Ganondorf and Sonic to mess aRound, but Zelda is my serious back up). I'm very good with her, and I have a habit of breaking shields with her; Like Ike I'm naturally talented with her.

I want to propose an "Alliance-" between your Zelda Alliance and my Ike clan, to play each other, contribute and help each other as needed. Agreed?
I'm going to go ahead and speak for us all and say that, yes, we agree to this Alliance.
I hope that by forming this alliance, we can enjoy matches, contributions, and other things as we go along :]

Luckily spazn has thoroughly abused prepared us for Ike players.
Hah.
You just need to pick the right person.
Spazn's Ike is beatable.
Either way, I'm scared :]

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to go ahead and speak for us all and say that, yes, we agree to this Alliance.
I hope that by forming this alliance, we can enjoy matches, contributions, and other things as we go along
hmmmm..... i really hate ike but i guess its ok. u know i have animosity toward FE swordsman.lol. we do need some allies though. so its cool with me.

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
To Hylian Hellfire: Thank you for accepting our Alliance with you. Please post in the B4BC thread whenever you want. Hipster, I would like to also challenge you in Zelda Dittos, as well as my Ike V.S. Your Zelda, and every else applicable. =] Thank you.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Name:Andrew
Preference (Zelda or Sheik):Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance because i love playing zelda ever since melee and i would like to get to know some other zelda players
Favorite Color (Costume):green
If you'd like to meet other Zelda players, you've come to the right place.
We're full of them! ;D
Heh, either way.
Thank you for your Submission.
And, Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
We've got forums, incase you haven't noticed :]
They're located here:
There's a little chatbox at the bottom where you can talk with all of the members.
I hope you enjoy them!

To Hylian Hellfire: Thank you for accepting our Alliance with you. Please post in the B4BC thread whenever you want. Hipster, I would like to also challenge you in Zelda Dittos, as well as my Ike V.S. Your Zelda, and every else applicable. =] Thank you.
You're very welcome.
I'm sure everyone will get to posting once most people find out :]
I'll accept your challenge.
Although, I'm certainly not the best Zelda here.
Either way, just tell me when :]
We both live in Texas.
Good thing. Probably be little to no lag :D

you know what this means right?

someone has to make a sig of zelda and ike...................making out

lol just kidding ;)

but seriously
Ah.
I guess you have yet to see this..

Not my picture.
But I found it yesterday.

EDIT:

THE ENTIRE FIRST POST HAS BEEN EDITED!
CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHATCHA THINK! :D
NEW TRIVIA AND NEW DISCUSSION.
THERE'S A VERY URGENT MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM!
MAKE SURE YOU READ IT!

Top Bottom