• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: The Zelda Alliance

Luthien

Smash Ace
Luckily spazn has thoroughly abused prepared us for Ike players.
No kidding. <.<;

Although, I DID beat her Snake with Ike last night. 'Twas fun. I like Ike now. He is officially my secondary. *GASP*

Luthien is no longer a Zelda purist!! The world is ending!!

Oh, and I suppose I'll need to polish up my Sheik too...

EDIT: After beating Drake with Ike today (ask him for the score [:<) it's now official! I'm SECODARYING IKE! *Cheers abound*

XACE-K

Smash Master
Hello I'm XACE-K from B4BC the Ike clan that Hylian Hellfire allianced with and it'll be nice having you members as allies. Also if you want to battle me on Wi-fi my FC is under my avatar and send me a PM when you want to battle.

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
THE ENTIRE FIRST POST HAS BEEN EDITED!
CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHATCHA THINK! :D
NEW TRIVIA AND NEW DISCUSSION.
THERE'S A VERY URGENT MESSAGE AT THE BOTTOM!
MAKE SURE YOU READ IT![/SIZE][/CENTER][/U]
nice job hippy...... ps can you put the link to the forums on the first post also.

i found out the chatbox work at my school just not in my dorm rooom. very weird........hopefully it will be fixed soon. :mad:

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
nice job hippy...... ps can you put the link to the forums on the first post also.

i found out the chatbox work at my school just not in my dorm rooom. very weird........hopefully it will be fixed soon. :mad:
Thanks.
I knew I was forgetting something!
Of course I will :]
You might want to see if you have everything that you need installed.
I'm not sure it's just going to fix itself..
Unless it's the connection :/

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
Thanks.
I knew I was forgetting something!
Of course I will :]
You might want to see if you have everything that you need installed.
I'm not sure it's just going to fix itself..
Unless it's the connection :/
Its the connection b/c the day it stopped working was just a few hrs. after i got off it.

great work though........... i changed the forum pic and put in the urgent news just encase
someone doesnt come on here.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Its the connection b/c the day it stopped working was just a few hrs. after i got off it.

great work though........... i changed the forum pic and put in the urgent news just encase
someone doesnt come on here.
Hm. Yeah that happened to me yesterday but It's okay now :/
idk, it kind of fixed itself.
Sorry I can't help :/

But yeah, I saw the picture :]
It looks great.
And thank you for posting that there :]
It'll probably help a lot.

vanhelsing00000

Smash Rookie
hey just a quick hello from the B4BC if anyone wants to play just pm me a time and ur BFC and well play

-peace-

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
Hah.
You just need to pick the right person.
Spazn's Ike is beatable.
Either way, I'm scared :]
Yes, curse you and your ZSS.:p

Ah.
I guess you have yet to see this..

Not my picture.
But I found it yesterday.
Wow just wow interesting pic you found there Hippy hehe.

No kidding. <.<;

Although, I DID beat her Snake with Ike last night. 'Twas fun. I like Ike now. He is officially my secondary. *GASP*

Luthien is no longer a Zelda purist!! The world is ending!!

Oh, and I suppose I'll need to polish up my Sheik too...

EDIT: After beating Drake with Ike today (ask him for the score [:<) it's now official! I'm SECODARYING IKE! *Cheers abound*
Omg Luthien has finally decided to use people other then Zelda. Wow i'm shocked I thought they were to boring for you :p.

.Sinn

Smash Rookie
Name: .Sin
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):
I'm a Very Hardcore smash fan and player, I don't BS around and can contribute a lot to the Alliance.
Favorite Color (Costume): Black

shadowsmasher22

Smash Rookie
Hey guys im from B4BC the ike clan just stopping by to say hi to our new allies, and if anyone would like to battle my fc code is right on the side under my avatar PM me if you add me and want to fight.

Wind Owl

Smash Lord
So um, if you posted your FC in this thread (or it's in your profile and you posted in this thread), odds are I added you to my friend list. I have about 20 names marked "Awaiting Registration" >_>

So, if anyone wants to brawl online, feel free to join my game.

EDIT: I haven't added names that just showed up in the last couple pages, so if you want to brawl just PM me.
[/shameless solicitation]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Name: Stingers/Xeno (Brawl Name)/Alex (Real Name)
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda, duh! :p
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): Because I'm the best Zelda this board will ever see! Mwahahaha...<_<. I like playing as Zelda, and I'm honestly not half bad with her. I have some videos...I'll post them now.
Favorite Color (Costume): Gothic. Overused, but there's a reason for that, no?

here are my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6aioRxieFA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGLz9YYY6o

Both vs. my friend's Ganon...yeah, Ganon x_x

And those are honestly the worst videos we had of me, he wouldn't let me upload unless he did good in it...yeah.

Coincidentally, those must be like...Zelda's two worst stages <_<. Seriously, can't stand either one.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
Yes, curse you and your ZSS.:p
Oh, you know you love her :]

o my......... soren is gonna be mad. lol
Hah. After remembering who Soren is, I laughed.
Clever :]

[/shameless solicitation]
Hah, oh my. I must add you.
I keep forgetting.
I'll add that ASAP! :D

Name: .Sin
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]):
I'm a Very Hardcore smash fan and player, I don't BS around and can contribute a lot to the Alliance.
Favorite Color (Costume): Black
Name: Stingers/Xeno (Brawl Name)/Alex (Real Name)
Preference (Zelda or Sheik): Zelda, duh! :p
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): Because I'm the best Zelda this board will ever see! Mwahahaha...<_<. I like playing as Zelda, and I'm honestly not half bad with her. I have some videos...I'll post them now.
Favorite Color (Costume): Gothic. Overused, but there's a reason for that, no?

here are my videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6aioRxieFA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlGLz9YYY6o

Both vs. my friend's Ganon...yeah, Ganon x_x

And those are honestly the worst videos we had of me, he wouldn't let me upload unless he did good in it...yeah.

Coincidentally, those must be like...Zelda's two worst stages <_<. Seriously, can't stand either one.
Hehe I honestly loved both of your reasons for being in the group.
Very unique and clever answers.
Either way, I hope you guys will enjoy your stay here! :D
Thank you for your submissions!
And Welcome to Hylian Hellfire: the Zelda Alliance!
We have forums!
They're found here:
If you guys would like, you can sign up! At the bottom, there's a chatbox where you can find all the other members.
There, you can set up matches and discuss strategies!
Everyone's nice! At least, until the trash talk begins :]
Enjoy!

BTW, Xeno, you're very Din's Fire Friendly, eh? :p

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Well hello everyone I asked hippy if i can share some snapshots with you and he agreed so here we go!

these snapshots are to celebrate our alliance with ike! so enjoy!

emmm

^sig worthy

Catch Me!

^ MY favorite SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE INTO A SIG!

AND THE FUNNY!!

BOOBS!?!?!

How I did it> well the first two were me trying to handle 2 controllers and the rest I made a team match with a stock on 35 and paused allot

How I did it version 2.0 >http://brawl.kakkoister.com/

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
HipsterKid: Good then, I will add you and try to play you today. I've been told that I play Zelda very "fluently", some thought she had no lag on any of her moves Lol. So far, I've managed to break about 5 or so competent smasher's shield with her moves. Besides Ike (I used to be a Roy main, Zelda as secondary) I find Zelda to be an extreme force in the game. =]

Edit: Forgot to say nice snapshots! Glad you're really enthusiastic about this alliance! =]. How did you get the snap shots to teh computer? I"d like to make some with Ike/Zelda =]

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Oh this is unfortunate. As I hate Ike.
i'm gonna go cry now.
AND SOMEONE BATTLE ME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE
i'm getting lonely
and bored >.>

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
It's cause whenever I'm on the wii looking for someone to fight my vulture like family swoops down and steals the only two computers away from me. They are also seemingly immune to repeated yellings of 'I was using that'.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
It's cause whenever I'm on the wii looking for someone to fight my vulture like family swoops down and steals the only two computers away from me. They are also seemingly immune to repeated yellings of 'I was using that'.
we dont live in the same house? do we?

and wind owls kirby ***** me and i only won 2 matches but i think its b/c the **** owl let me win.

! and yes im a bit slow on the up keep but i found something!

If you use zelda online use her as she was intended in melee

score a bunch of damage with sheik and then ko with zelda

but im not to sure on this yet b/c like i said i dont know if wind owl let me win or not:laugh:

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
As a character, I really like Ike. As for his playing style, I find him sometimes frustrating to play with, but that's just me.

Still, it's good to have an alliance, despite likes/dislikes.

HipsterKid

Smash Ace
HipsterKid: Good then, I will add you and try to play you today. I've been told that I play Zelda very "fluently", some thought she had no lag on any of her moves Lol. So far, I've managed to break about 5 or so competent smasher's shield with her moves. Besides Ike (I used to be a Roy main, Zelda as secondary) I find Zelda to be an extreme force in the game. =]

Edit: Forgot to say nice snapshots! Glad you're really enthusiastic about this alliance! =]. How did you get the snap shots to teh computer? I"d like to make some with Ike/Zelda =]
I'm not sure today would work for me but I'll sure try! :D
I'll add you as soon as I can.
"Fluently" seems like a very good way to play Zelda.
Not to say I'd know how though.
Zelda is a very extreme force in the game.
I find her and Ike to be very alike.
To me, Zelda = A slower, female Ike with less range, speedier attacks, and less power.
That's why I figured this alliance would work :]

But yes, Great snapshots Mediator.
That last one was very funny.
They were all so romantic! ;o;
heh, good job :]

in'Vision

Smash Rookie
Name: in'Vision
Why you be allowed into the Alliance (one - two sentences, no sarcasm please :]): From Melee to Brawl, Smash is my passion and so is Zelda's Lighting Kick.
Favorite Color (Costume): No preference

Always seeking a good match to better my play and meet other Zelda players.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
But nargles are invisible. And they always come in packs. And I think they itch..
Luna Lovegood is my ultimate hero.
maybe we do live in the same house b/c she's my hero to lol

Id rather read a book about her than harry popper

woops 'brawl related'

sry spAzn I hate spear tower with every fiber of my being!

and you know the parts when i was "kinda winning".. yeah i was just button mashing to see if ANYTHING WOULD FREAKING REGISTER. drives me up the wall and its not that much lag! it pisses me off that i can choose any other char. and do "well" but when i choose zelda I might as well suicide! I pray she gets a patch... and to play devils advocate I don't have a hard line connected from my router to the wii, and my internet is supposedly "dsl"

"words that are in "" are used loosely lol "

RoK the Reaper

Smash Lord
Hylian Hellfire: I want you to know that the B4BC is currently at war with the Twilight Heroes Clan (Links). You're allied with them. I want to say that if you're not going to be on our side, if you could please remain nuetral in this despute; as we don't want to lose you as an ally. Thank you. Currently, we have challenged them to a clan disband match, but they have not accepted.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
Hylian Hellfire: I want you to know that the B4BC is currently at war with the Twilight Heroes Clan (Links). You're allied with them. I want to say that if you're not going to be on our side, if you could please remain nuetral in this despute; as we don't want to lose you as an ally. Thank you. Currently, we have challenged them to a clan disband match, but they have not accepted.
LAWLS

I hate link and be sure to kill that **** fairy!

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
That's funny.

Random_X

Smash Rookie
Personally I like Ike a lot more, but I don't want to start anything bad. With that, I'll say good luck to both clans(I'll still be cheering on Ike in my head though).

Ztarfish

Smash Journeyman
Arr. Gosh I wish I had photoshop. If anyone with photoshop wants to make me a super awesome sig banner thing, then said person would be numero uno in my book. And I'll pay you.. with love :D

But i digress (I've always wanted to say that)

What is it with us Zeldaer's gravitating towards men with swords?

Top Bottom