• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian Hellfire: Zelda Combo Video Project

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
arean will i still be able to send my submissions. (hoping deadline has not passed).
i so ill get up wit up monday a send them.

as for song we cant go wrong with this one. Its fast and has that magical feel i fits zelda.
it also has clash-bang parts (u will know what im talking about in it) which we can have sweetspoted
fairs and bairs for epicness. i think we should go with this song. my friends wanted me to do a combo vid to it but what the hell i want to use it for this.

p.s. best listened with headphones
Xepher -http://youtube.com/watch?v=HHzFArRFNNI

going out of town so i should be back sunday.

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
I tend to look at the music as adding atmosphere more than gimmicks. :/

Xepher, eh, I like it mostly because of Stepmania, but the mood it portrays is kinda pushing it in my opinion. I could see it being used for a single battle or something, but combo video-wise, not so much.

OneWingedCloud

Smash Rookie

CCC07

Smash Apprentice
Xepher doesn't work for a song.
Why not? its entertaining and enjoyable fasted paced and not boring. people are
gonna have different views in music so please dont just say it doesnt work, at
least state a reason. and n e way a combo video is suppose to be flashy which having
a song to back it up will be helpful. and since there are little combos in brawl or n e thing amazing the song shouldnt be boring. and zelda ne way is not a char who can combo well
so suiting up the vid will help alot.

Tsuteto

火事で死ね
Xepher itself doesn't go with Zelda whatsoever. Yeah, it's upbeat. Yeah, it's a pretty good song, but it does not fit with Zelda's style. Example, the pace. The pace of the song is practically twice as fast as Zelda's pace.

There's plenty of songs that can somewhat fit, Xepher is not one of them. The beginning may, but not the entire song. At least if we're talking the full IIDX version, and not the crappy DDR cut.

KiteDXX

Smash Apprentice
Well, I found all of Akineko (AKHT)'s main albums (the 3 of them listed as far as I know), and I'm going through them now to see if there's anything cool that would suit a video.

Arean

Smash Ace
Sorry guys, i have been inactive for a few days... its just that my friend passed away so I might be postponing the project...

Top Bottom