• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hylian = Silent Wolf + 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Smash Hero
...Wow that looked awesome...

They were slow? Can you recommend some videos with ones faster? I love watching that...

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I think waveshines are more interesting to watch... but that's just me.

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Don't make jokes with his name regardless if it's a good joke or w.e. Anyway, silent wolf's jc shines are way faster than these and silent wolf is more technical. Seriously, i don't think there's someone more technical than silent wolf (in overall not just jc shines)

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
I've done well over 20 at a much faster rate.

Ugh I should make a tech skill video just to show people that being technical doesn't make you good (I am terrible).

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Being technical does make you good, as long as your not stupid as ****, like hylian, he's good if you look at his vids vs savethequeen or something, oh and btw your not all that bad as you make it sound >_>
Shai lies. He is so broken, he did a shined me twenty times before the knockback occured. Another time, he did all these platform tricks and frame perfect tricks that I was in awe and he fully charged upsmashed me.

I think by this topic's logic, I am Darkrain + 3. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom