• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HYPE! 3-MWW Championship-(ft. darkrain, darkatma, Dope, Jace, Kels, Strong Bad, Vro, Calabrel, MJG)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
you can enter multiple events

you should probably be showing up before 4, when doubles ends is unpredictable and we're not going to start singles later if we're running ahead of schedule.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
DeLux's Brawl Predictions:

1. MJG
2. Zeton
3. Bpow
4. Future

(Put Fishbait at #2 if he can wiggle his way out of his work commitments)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hyped to see all the brawl players again even though I'm not entering. You guys are fun <3.

DeLux

Jordan, enter brawl so I can yell to hype the crowd every time you play like last time!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Jordan, enter brawl so I can yell to hype the crowd every time you play like last time!

I'm not entering brawl haha. I haven't played it in god knows how long. I'm also entering melee/meleeteams/pm/pmteams and don't want it to mess those up.

DeLux

Maybe I'll just yell at all your PM/Melee matches

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
DeLux's Brawl Predictions:

1. MJG
2. Zeton
3. Bpow
4. Future

(Put Fishbait at #2 if he can wiggle his way out of his work commitments)
Does this mean we get to tie for 5th again <3 ?

Update: Nebraska Car/Set Up situation.

Currently we are looking at 3 100%, 2 95%'s and 2 70%. I'm not sure if we have a van to drive or anything.

If 3-4 people go, I will be bringing at least 1 TV. If 5 people go I doubt I'll have room for one. If 6-7 people go and we don't get a van then we will be bringing 2 cars and there will be more possible set ups.

Currently

100%
MRM
Sm3esh
Rocha

95%
Majik
Yosh
Darf Nate??????????????????????

70% or Less, further down list less likely to come.
Cue
Dr. Sparkles
JBM
ResTy

DeLux

Hey guys, apparently there's a bike race or something going on down town (where the venue is), so stay tuned for a parking post tomorrow once I figure out what's going on

darkatma

Smash Hero
Whattt how can jbm not come
You can't defend a title if you're not present :p

STL is bringing 11:
4 Brawl players:
Future
Nicole
Thinkaman
???

1 PM player:
Hylian

6 Melee players:
Cookiemonsta
Deku
Shard
Peter
Riio
Atma

A couple of us will enter multiple events/cross game events of course.
I'll be looking forward to a rematch in PM Strongbad.

darf nate

Smash Cadet
we'll ive been practicing with falcon for the past month to use at this tournament but im not feeling like i can win with him so im gonna be using good old samus... I'm a little rusty but i should be able to get used to samus again friday night

edit: also you are all doomed now that im gonna be samus :)

Dopey

Smash Lord
Lets team scythe ^^ I play a meannn dedede I beat m2k a few tourny matches..good enough? ; P

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Some last minute reminders:

BRING SETUPS! It won't be my fault if I can't run pools because there aren't enough. There's also a venue fee discount incentive to do this.
If you can, bring power strips too.

DON'T BE LATE! We're going to be strict on this unless some extreme circumstance regarding your means of transportation occurs and you let us know ASAP. Our numbers are in the OP if you need to call or text us. If you don't let us know and you show up late, you won't be able to enter.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Get Tyser, JBM, and DavidCue to come please :3

Whattt how can jbm not comeYou can't defend a title if you're not present :p
I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen. I don't think Tyser cares about tournaments anymore, and I haven't seen David/JBM go to an OoS tourney for Smash in a while.
Basically that.

Tyser/David haven't gone OOS since SMYM 2012 iirc, though they both regularly attend my Nebraska tournaments. JBM hasn't gone OOS since last years Get Hype when he won.

If you want to play those dudes, you are gonna have to come to my tournament the next weekend in Omaha.

There's a sheik main from North Dakota via Georgia who is coming that won a match in bracket at Apex with like 4 others from South Dakota and a brawl player from ND.

JBM doesn't want to come because he is out of practice, he comes to games maybe once every 2 weeks and he only wants to come if he can be impressive. David works too much but thought about coming to this but got next week off to come to my tournament. He is going to EVO. Tyser lost to me last tournament and doesn't show up to games with much frequency, but he did show up and **** my face off on tuesday.

Shard

Smash Cadet
Whattt how can jbm not come
You can't defend a title if you're not present :p

STL is bringing 11:
4 Brawl players:
Future
Nicole
Thinkaman
???

1 PM player:
Hylian

6 Melee players:
Cookiemonsta
Deku
Shard
Peter
Riio
Atma

A couple of us will enter multiple events/cross game events of course.
I'll be looking forward to a rematch in PM Strongbad.

And we're bringing cookies!!!

DeLux

I intend to show up at the venue between 12 and 12:30pm

Do not come earlier than noon :p

ALSO: I lied everyone, the downtown bike race is on Sunday, so park next to the venue or down Vermont Street. It's $1 for 10 hours and you only need to get until 6pm so figure 50 cents at most, so use the change from beneath your car seats. If people really don't have change, I'll try to get some quarters to have on hand

darf nate

Smash Cadet
standardtoaster... that car setup is epic! also i might try to show up a little early so i can get warmed up before the tourney with a few friendlies if [eople are down

DeLux

Because I"m bad at math

Just add 1% to 5ths, 1% to 4th, and 1% to 3rd

Linkz17

Smash Apprentice
Terral says there's an opening in the Springfield crew's carpool, so I might randomly show up for this. Granted I haven't smashed in months, so I'll probably just spectate/friendly. It'll also be nice to see an actual tournament, since all I've been to have been the former Springfield locals.

Top Bottom