• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HYPE! 3 Results Thread - HYPE Got?

Rat

Smash Lord
ggs gntlmn

Had a lot of fun at this tournament.

Shout-outs to:
Calabrel for coming from AZ and teaming with me. What a ****in boss.
SB for running the brackets and being a good ****in player.
Atma for being atma.
Deku the all the lolz. Wish we would have played in the bracket.
Wolf's SideB for costing me a rematch with strong bad.
Scythe for not taking a stock when I accidentally paused. And for doing work at this event. And for just being a bad ass.
Vro for driving and doing a damn good job. Get first next time cary.
Wario's Dsmash for gimping the heck out of donkey kong.
Kels doesn't get a shout-out.
Dope for being chill as **** and fun to hang out with.
Darkrain for housing us in the most epic house I've been at.
Fox and Falco for being extremely chill and friendly.
Dmac for being awesome. Huge thanks for the hospitality and the fun times. I want to see more from your pm ganon.
Fishbait for doing work with link. Link work.
Hylian for the games. We must fight again in 2.6! <3
Zvi for Charizard's invincible ledge stall and being a scary ****in fire dragon. Oh gosh Zard is so scary for space animals. GGs.
The Twins for being introduced to one of the greatest formats. $1 Best of 1 Random Characters. And for general twin powers.
And to everyone else for the games and good times. <3

Edit:
Shout-out to Fire Emblem Awakening and our tactician Armada, for being a bad-ass.

darkatma

Smash Hero
Haven't done real shoutouts in a while :p I remember when they used to be more common, because fewer people used fb groups.

Shoutouts:

St. Louis people: Thanks for driving out to this with me! Hope you guys all had tons of fun at this regional-ish sized tourney :p

Shard: Woooo best housing ever! Thanks for finding us your friends to house with. Those blueberry muffins were awesome, and being able to sleep away from the smash was nice too. Good luck with the surgery this week, and after that, go get'em ;).

Deku: Best and only good teammate I've ever had. We just GET each other in teams, despite the lack of practice. I can't wait for those team vids, and I wish we could play really good teams like pewfat just to see how we'd do. Good stuff coming out to a tourney after 5 months of not playing and placing high in everything anyways. Also thanks for driving it out like a champ <3.

Riio: You'll get'em next time! Hope the tourney reminded you that there are plenty of decent people around that we never play against: Kansas, Nebraska, Chicago all have great players. MO powerranking is small fry :p I know you have it in you to keep improving though.

Cookiemonsta: Gotta deconstruct your gameplay and figure out which aspects are getting you killed so quickly. I know you've got talent, but you haveta work it into your tourney play. Good stuff coming out to this too!

Hylian: Thanks for champing the drive for the other car, despite being as sleepy and miserable from lack of sleep as I was (or more probably). Good stuff whooping on us in PM dubs :p Hope your finger heals so we can do some practicing for PM!

Peter: Woo first big melee tourney? Great of you to join us in St. Louis smash, hopefully you got plenty of fresh experience that'll help you improve your gameplay :p

KC Crew: Thanks for hosting people! It was nice seeing all of you guys again <3

Darkrain: Straight up outplayed me in LF. I'm a huge fan of your falcon and your raw talent for the game. I'll be cheering for you for EVO! Don't let that be retirement though, keep repping falcon and being the real symbol of the midwest (Kelly makes us look bad out of state by beating everyone in the midwest and losing to everyone outside). I'll be looking for a rematch sometime =]

Jace: Gettin so good! It was a real pleasure fighting you and kelly in teams. I was considering with teaming with either of you, but once Deku confirmed, I knew I had to team with him. I definitely want to rewatch your knee that somehow dodged my ftilt entirely and whomped me across the face in that 2nd game of our set :p Keep improving and having that fire for the game! I'm so glad the KC crew is all back and alive so you can have plenty of good practice now =] (and I would cheer for Kels against a sheik too).

Dmac: I remember you used to be scrawny lookin but packed a punch, now you're way buff/toned. Gotta teach me sometime :p It was really great seeing you again, glad you and darkrain still play now and then. That chipotle talk was hilarious haha :D See you next smashfest or tourney sometime hopefully (sucks that you work at 5am).

Phatgamer: Great seeing you around too! I feel like the longer this old old game has been out, the more I value seeing familiar faces time and again at tournies. Super glad you still play, since you've been around for a long long time in the smash community, and have always been a solid player, despite your current rust :p See you at the next big tourney I hope!

R.Frizz: You'll do well again next time. Have more faith in your skill! You'll make it up next tourney.

Strong Bad: Thanks for hosting Adam. Very well run tourney. My only small gripe was that Deku, Peter, and Cookiemonsta were all in the same pool. 3 St. Louis in 1 pool when there are 8 pools? *shakes head* Ah well, I hope this tourney was eye-opening for PM for you. Just because you whoop on everyone locally doesn't mean there aren't skilled players out there :p Especially Chicago, they play PM more than melee. Keep improving though, I wanna see you get a rematch and take 1st next time!

Chicago Peeps: You guys are one of the PM leaders in the world! Everyone in the car getting top 5 was ridiculous.

Kels: I'll be cheering for you as always at EVO. Don't break my heart this time, I have midwest pride and believe the people that can beat me are good players <3. Wish I could go, since you, dart, and darkrain are all attending, and if I attended it would be the most midwest representation at a national in a long time. I'll be studying my ass off against fox/falco, can't have a repeat of this tourney happening again :p

Vro: Still my favorite chicagan <3 It was great seeing you again. I love that you're one of the leaders in PM innovation. You've helped develop so many characters now. You'll get Kelly next time :p I'll see you next big tourney as well.

Rat: Great seeing you, awesome of you to make the crazy drive down here. See you next big tourney as well. Play samus again in melee!

Scythe: That wolf looking so strong! Great stuff in PM and taking out Strong Bad haha. Too bad I didn't take him out so I could play you :p Every time I play against DK I feel like I'm losing to jank. I'll figure it out though!

Dope: I know you aint Chicago but you came down with them :p Good seeing you play, and watching some classic ole darkrain combos hehe. You've still got it in you, just work on gaining some new school tech skill and you'll be top of the midwest again in no time. Also thanks for letting me and deku win in PM teams haha <3

Other Peeps: Gonna go in stream-of-consciousness style from here on out.

Brandon: Yay good stuff for proving me wrong and taking out Kuang! You know better than me that you have the potential to be good, but needa work for it :p Hoping for more results from you!

Vista: Keep playing the way you do, and you're gonna go from non-ranked to #5 so quickly! I'm so glad you busted it out this tourney, because I think you're probably the quickest improving player in MO right now =] Come out to play us sometime, get more random matchup experience. But seriously, 7th at a tourney this size is very admirable!

Fishburne: GGs in PM, thanks for waiting for my starving ass to wolf some Chipotle down before we played our set. Didn't have time to eat anything all day. I've been working on my pit, thankful it worked out against Ness and that no one knows the matchup yet :p Keep improving!

Fishbait: Nice link, I would've enjoyed our matches more if SB hadn't made me miss melee GFs haha :p I really enjoy playing brawl players that pick up PM, the stylistic differences are fun to play against =]

Nicole: WOO top 3 with peach?! amazing! I'm glad St. Louis Brawl made it out to this tourney with us. It was good seeing you guys again.

The guy that offered me a hug when I was sleepy: I feel like if I had taken it after I lost match 1 vs Kelly or Darkrain, I could've taken the sets :p Thanks for cheering for me, I never got your tag lollll.

Megarobman: we'll play next tourney. Thanks for making it out to this, haven't seen much of Nebraska so far :p

Smeesh: great seeing you again, it's been a long while. GGs in PM, I could tell you were like: "what is this pit thing?!"

DeLux: thanks for hosting. I feel like if you guys enforced the 16" tv rule you would've not had to pay a ton of money out of your own pocket.

Standardtoaster/Monkunit: thanks for making it out from WI :p Long drive! Also thanks for recording. Can't wait to watch all the sets!

People I forgot: sorry =x My memory is bad haha.

Scythe

Smash Master
Fun Tourney! Wish there was more people but it was worth it, had a great time. However I'm prety bad with shoutouts so prepare for disappointment

Super Special shoutouts to Darkrain for housing us in his awesome house. Fox and Falco were legit.
Dmac for playing street fighter with me (I'll try to practice up for evo) and for the bite of his pizza, **** was my dinner pretty much lol
Vro for driving the whole way and being boss and for having good taste in music.
Dope for teaming with me in PM and for having awesome philosophies! Super cool guy, hope to see you more often!
Rat for pretty much being amazing the whole damn weekend. <3 I want to buy a damn 3ds just to play that damn game, damnit.
Kels for being pretty good at smash. Fun times this weekend, not enough trolling though. : )

Melee Shoutouts-Could have done so much better in this but oh well
1: Kels ($228.00) Glad you were able to perform, it's all about confidence kelly
2: darkrain ($114.00) Thanks again for the housing and you are just bottle of hype waiting to explode
3: darkatma ($38.00) Great job against darkrain in winners, it was real lopsided, too bad you weren't able to keep it going. Nice talking with you.
4: Jace Fun chatting at darkrain's and at the tourney. Love the falcoin
5: deku You destroyed me in pools man lol, always awesome making fun of people with you while we watch matches lol
5: dope Great job james, too bad about the darkrain combos : /
13: King Siegfried ggs dude, felt like neither of us were playing that well.
13: Massive Man, both matches ended with me losing the lead and getting gimped lol ggs. I'll get my revenge
17: Cookiemonsta GGs in pools dude but some silly counterpicking shenanigans lol

PM Shoutouts- Cant complain too much here, play a little better and I could have got first but lots of good sets i had.

1: Kels ($161) (Fox, Falco, Shiek) Damn I did a lot better against your sheik this time, really choked that second game though, sigh. Good job kelly.
2: Vro ($80) (Wario, Ike, Diddy) Really awesome set, maybe I should have went mario game 5 hmm
4: Strong Bad ($25) (DK) GGs dude, was able to get my revenge. Hopefully we'll play again at Nerd Rage.
5: Rat (Wolf) You should have beat me nick : /
7: dekuschrub (Fox, Falco) Talking with you about this set was hilarious. You should try to pick up Wolf in this game. He's way too much fun.
9: Calabrel (Lucas) Ggs dude, felt like you didn't have too much experience against spacies and couldn't handle all the aggro.
9: detta (ROB) Ggs in teams
9: Zivilyn Bane (Charizard) Dat stall lol, GGs dude after playing Metroid, this character scares me greatly
25: standardtoaster + MonkUnit Thanks for playing me in my favorite format! Always nice talking to you guys. Man, you guys had a long trip to this tourney lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh I also need to apologize to bailing on Megarobman about our megaman 5 race. :c I was too scared.

Shard

Smash Cadet
Strongbad - Great tourney. I was seriously worried we'd be leaving at 3am, but it actually ended early.
That Asian dude that I met at SCSYN, forgot his name - Nice to see you again!
Hylian - Thanks so much for driving all the way there and back. And letting me crash at your place Sunday morning.
Deku - You're pretty okay. GL at med school man.
Darkrain - It was great to finally meet this legendary Darkrain fellow. If you're ever in STL, let me know. There are always cookies at our smashfests!
Atma - So much love. <3
Kels - This was my second time watching you in GF, and man, you're insane.
Nicole - Way to rep the XX. It's nice to see another female smasher at these things, let alone an ridiculously good one.
STL Brawlers - It was great meeting you guys. Pity the STL Brawl and Melee communities are so disconnected. Should really fix that sometime.
Rat - Really enjoyed our Samus dittos. Appreciate all the advice, it was super helpful. You're also a pretty nice dude.
Frizz - Good ****, kiddo. Stay in school. Don't do drugs. ;)
Vistababy - WTF, man. Way to put Rolla on the map.
Karl - WTF as well.
Brandon - Good job taking out Kuangster. Sorry I had to root against you when you played Rat.
Kuang - What does your hair look like without gel?
The weather - Thanks for being beautiful.
Steak N Shake - You are the best.

And a big shoutout to everyone that bought vinyl decals to help fund my knee surgery! (Incidentally, I wouldn't have been able to attend this tourney if my football season hadn't prematurely ended.)

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Was Shard the bringer of cookies to the event?

DeLux: thanks for hosting. I feel like if you guys enforced the 16" tv rule you would've not had to pay a ton of money out of your own pocket
Probably a good idea, but I'm alright with it. I think if/when 4HYPE! comes around, we're going to sit down and figure out a more organized setup system. But the last think I'd want to do is have someone bring equipment to help the community and then discourage that in the future over a few dollars. Money is money but quality product is invaluable, so I think Strong Bad and I agree it was worth it.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Full Melee results:

Singles (38 entrants -> 24 Man bracket)
1: Kels ($228.00) (Fox)
2: darkrain ($114.00) (Falcon)
3: darkatma ($38.00) (Sheik)
4: Jace ($10) (Falcon)
5: deku (Fox)
5: dope (Falco)
7: Vista (Falcon)
7: Strong Bad (Fox)
9: RFrizzle
9: Smeesh
9: Rat
9: MegaRobMan
13: dmac
13: ziv
13: King Siegfried
13: Massive
17: Asa
17: phatgamer
17: Yosh
17: buzz-roll
17: Rezo
17: Riio
17: Cookiemonsta
17: Scythe

--Pools Cutoff--

25: standardtoaster
25: SparkMouse
25: Terral
25: Hylian
25: Darf Nate
25: sa1vy
25: skizm
25: Terry
33: Thrik
33: Warren
33: Majik
33: Run DMX
33: Shard
33: Prof

Will post shoutouts whenever I feel like it.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
No problem, Cookies are by definition pretty HYPE!, especially with both the quantity and quality delivered

Terral

bluehexagons
Slippi.gg
TERA#282
To all of the organizers: great job running this tournament. I haven't been to many tournaments, but this was definitely run better than any I've attended or hosted.

Vista - Good games in doubles and you played too well at this tournament. Great job.
Fishburne - Also good games in doubles, it's too bad we went straight from fighting Team Second Place to Team Springfield.
Detta - I still feel bad for how terribly I played during our third match. We should have won that. I had lots of fun, though; I was reminded of why I used to like Brawl. I wish we had gotten in some friendlies.
Lux - Good to see you again, and you did a great job hosting this. I'm definitely going to try my best to go to the next HYPE if you have another one. I'm glad we got that friendly in, even if it was short and I hadn't played Brawl in forever. I'll try to get Linkz to come to the next one if he's able to.
Cookiemonsta - I always have a good time playing you in friendlies. Good stuff.
Majik - Fun sets and friendlies. I don't usually play against people who punish every single dumb mistake I make, and I wish I did since it would probably force me to stop making them.
Buzz-roll - I meant to try to get in some friendlies, but somehow that never happened. I feel like we're pretty evenly-matched in skill, so it would have been a lot of fun. Hopefully we meet again.
Hylian - How did you not make it out of Melee pools?
Massive - It was great to meet you, you're a pretty cool dude. I completely spaced out trying to talk to you about the Melee online stuff, you probably don't remember me asking to pick your brain about the technical details a while back.
King Siegfried - I never feel like we get enough friendlies in, though we tend to get several every tournament. It's just so much fun. Rolla needs to come to a Springfield Smashfest some day.
Strong Bad - I wish you still used Donkey Kong in Melee, but you played ridiculously well at this tournament with Fox.
RFrizzle - I was disappointed I didn't get any friendlies in with you, we need to remedy that the next time we meet. Good stuff making it out of that pool, it looked terrifying.
Jace - It was more fun being comboed as Falcon than as Pikachu. I just couldn't keep up with anything that day, our match felt like watching a combo video. Jace vs Darkrain was hype.
Kels - I wasn't expecting Pikachu dittos, but it was a fun match anyway. I can't say it was very surprising that you placed first, but good job anyway.
Darkrain - It was cool meeting you, if we ever see each other again we should at least get a quick friendly in. I knew about you before I even cared about competitive Melee, so it was awesome watching your matches in person.
Yosh - I didn't really meet you, but that Yoshi is awesome. I wish I'd gotten some friendlies in with you but I really don't like playing against Yoshi as Pikachu, so I hesitated too much.
Zeton - If I had known you were at the tournament I would have tried to meet you. I used to love watching your Fox back when I still played Brawl. There was a point when Fox was one of my better secondaries, though I was never close to a decent skill level with him or any of my other characters.
Nicole - Identical to the above but replacing Fox with Peach, and good stuff getting third even if I didn't watch any Brawl matches. It looked like there was some hype going on over there.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thanks ST you are awesome.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
shard - thanks for bringing cookies, they were delicious and thank you for making smaller stickers for controllers
scythe - 1$ random MMs were addicting and really fun. thanks for taking one of the stickers instead of a dollar
strong bad / calabrel - was really fun playing the day after the tournament even if we were only able to play for a few hours

Scythe

Smash Master
bonus shoutout to ST and Calabrel for already uploading everything. Godlike. I should add more shoutouts to my previous post

Jace08

Smash Lord
^yup he decided to put the robocop helmet back on

amazing tourney! There's a lot to say but I'm lazy

so here's a few shoutouts

kels- congrats! I will always love watching your fox. Thanks for teamin with me

dark- way to hold it down and rep kc. The hype was too much for me this time

darkatma- haha I have no idea how that knee hit you either lol. Good stuff winning teams, you really put in work at this tournament. And yeah sorry to always be cheering against you lol. dark and kels are like my two favorite players

frizzles- dude, you took a game off me what the heck. But then you started trash talking which was your downfall ><. Why do you like 9th place so much lol... but seriously you're getting better crazy fast

dope- I was so happy I finally got to play and hang with you! Chilling with you after the tourney

vista- you came outta nowhere at this tourney! Way to represent rolla and place that well dude

deku- how are you still that good after not playing for so long? I'm jealous (and scared to play you again ><)

terral- I enjoyed our pools matches too dude. Your pikachu actually catches me off guard a lot, keep it up!

smeesh- I was so happy to see you and the rest of the NE guys step out of that car. Lookin forward to hanging with you again!

oh yeah and the RANDOM HONDAFOO SIGHTING was pretty sweet, glad you came out man

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
All of you come to Nebraska this weekend and take our $ in super smash brothers. North and South Dakota are coming!

This was a great success in my opinion. One of the best ran tournaments I have been to. I think me, schizm, Darf Nate and Detta were the only people who entered brawl and melee so I feel I have a good barometer for it (you could feel the hype in the air). Thanks to Lux, Strongbad and darkrain for running it and shouts to all those Pools captains who did their jobs.

I am going to john about teams super hard, I am never driving to a tournament day of again, I don't care if it's in Des Moines.

MM's that need to be reported.

#1-MRM 3-0 RfRizzle $5
#2-Sm3esh 3-1 Dope $5
#3-Sm3esh 3-0 Dope $5 in salty runback.

1: Kels ($228.00)-Was sad you didn't go to Massives, I have a winning record vs you in friendlies for some odd reason and I wanted to change that.

2: darkrain ($114.00)-Also sad we didn't play, would have **** you after you were passed out on the couch.

3: darkatma ($38.00)-Way sadder we didn't play because you are one of the few sheiks I think is any good and you could have probably given me some advice, like quitting smash because I suck.

4: Jace-GG's, I'm upset I lost game 2, I'm bad at edge guarding. I have no idea why you were so nervous game 1, that's why I won it. GG's and nice showing. Sucks melee didn't payout to top 4.

5: dope-You pooped me pretty badly. The only players I have met from MI are you and Lain. That says a lot about Michigan and puts a lot of pressure on the rest of them to be as cool as yall.

7: Strong Bad-It's my turn to be salty about how I lost this time.

9: rfrizzle-You're getting way better, an easy person to root for. Don't get overconfident in matches, most of the time when I have the lead 3 stocks to 2 I end up losing if I think I have it won.

9: Smeesh-I'm going back to "We suck as a team" and us winning on 420 was more about 420 than anything.

9: Rat-GG's, I'm glad I have that Tyser Samus practice to help me out.

13: dmac-I wanted to play you and not strong bad because I haven't played you since like 2010 or something.

MO smash-Didn't see/talk to much but was nice to see you guys.

13: Massive-I hate it when I run into people in pools and bracket. Thanks for having us over after the tournament, your house is nice.

17: phatgamer-Did some ****ing work in doubles. Wish we would have played, I hate sheik dittos but you have played them a lot with Z so...

17: Yosh-Also doing work in dubs. I heard a lot of hype in your matches, need to come to more tournaments again.

17: Rezo-GG's in dubs. I have no idea how the hell you ***** Devon so hard but he was losing stocks like mad.

17: Riio-Has beaten Darkatma.

17: Cookiemonsta-GG's, you have an interesting Falco.

Hylian-GG's in dubs and pools, I don't know how the tie breaker worked between you and Massive but that's too bad you didn't make it in. I actually watched you play PM, you make me wanna pick up Link.

Majik-Who the hell did you play in your pool?

1: MJG ($218.40) -According to stock and % I beat you in our only match we played before Lux unplugged the systems. Mental Advantage MRM.

2: DeLux ($109.20) -I think this whole thing was a success. Lux if you're just gonna forfeit you should just let me win. Looking forward to getting started on another circuit and regional with ya.

3: Nicole ($58.80) GG's in friendlies. I'm confused, you were drunk, you weren't drunk? Is it more impressive if I beat you when you are drunk or not drunk? I'm gonna try and make it to that STL tournament on the 27th.

4: Stealth Raptor ($33.60) I'm actually sad we didn't get to play, my Luigi was ready for stupid Pikachu if you took a game off me, but you lost to zelda. Then you beat Zeton. What the **** :(

5: Zeton -Ugh, you Wichita people and your knowledge of Wolf is disgusting.

5: Bpow -OMG BPLOWZ! The best doubles player in the midwest and now officially a TOP 5 Wario in the universe with his victory over worldly proclaimed top 5 wolf MRM.

7: Bonds We didn't play, we can play later!

9: Fujin The pikachu slayer.

9: Fragger GG's. One of these days you'll realize I have no idea how to fight Diddy and you'll be fine. ****ing great win VS Future.

CO Brawl-I didn't play or see any of you, but thanks for coming and I hope to play you guys someday. Bring dat Luigi for melee too.

13: Ryker GG's in friendlies. Tell MCPE how I was able to only get hit by 2 Fsmashes.

13: Future -The beard, sombrero and sunglasses look is winner.

13: Scrub -I mean, yeah, probably should go MK vs me, but idk, probably wouldn't have gone to Delfino lol. Learned my lesson vs Kel.

2: Thinkaman 2 -GG's in pools, mix up Rocksmash more, once I knew that was going to be all you were gonna do, I just hit you before you could hit me.

3: Scizm 4-Your name is spelled wrong. Was nice to see ya for like 3 seconds a few different times. At least we didn't have to play!

7: Rocha-I still love that you placed regular season in the $ for the circuit LOOL.

9: Wang-I'm surprised to see you here, you were doing so good in doubles. Very nice to see ya, it's been too long.

13: Darf Nate 2-I can't believe you exist. Come to Omaha and bring your crew!!!!!!!! Tuesday nights, and that's tonight!

Megarobman: we'll play next tourney. Thanks for making it out to this, haven't seen much of Nebraska so far :p
Good, we need to. I might be in STL for that barwarz tourney on the 27th. Hopefully they have melee! But probably PM.

Oh I also need to apologize to bailing on Megarobman about our megaman 5 race. :c I was too scared.
I don't blame you. You should have at least introduced yourself...though I think we played in pools last GH?

darf nate

Smash Cadet
All of you come to Nebraska this weekend and take our $ in super smash brothers. North and South Dakota are coming!

This was a great success in my opinion. One of the best ran tournaments I have been to. I think me, schizm, Darf Nate and Detta were the only people who entered brawl and melee so I feel I have a good barometer for it (you could feel the hype in the air). Thanks to Lux, Strongbad and darkrain for running it and shouts to all those Pools captains who did their jobs.

I am going to john about teams super hard, I am never driving to a tournament day of again, I don't care if it's in Des Moines.

MM's that need to be reported.

#1-MRM 3-0 RfRizzle $5
#2-Sm3esh 3-1 Dope $5
#3-Sm3esh 3-0 Dope $5 in salty runback.

1: Kels ($228.00)-Was sad you didn't go to Massives, I have a winning record vs you in friendlies for some odd reason and I wanted to change that.

2: darkrain ($114.00)-Also sad we didn't play, would have **** you after you were passed out on the couch.

3: darkatma ($38.00)-Way sadder we didn't play because you are one of the few sheiks I think is any good and you could have probably given me some advice, like quitting smash because I suck.

4: Jace-GG's, I'm upset I lost game 2, I'm bad at edge guarding. I have no idea why you were so nervous game 1, that's why I won it. GG's and nice showing. Sucks melee didn't payout to top 4.

5: dope-You pooped me pretty badly. The only players I have met from MI are you and Lain. That says a lot about Michigan and puts a lot of pressure on the rest of them to be as cool as yall.

7: Strong Bad-It's my turn to be salty about how I lost this time.

9: rfrizzle-You're getting way better, an easy person to root for. Don't get overconfident in matches, most of the time when I have the lead 3 stocks to 2 I end up losing if I think I have it won.

9: Smeesh-I'm going back to "We suck as a team" and us winning on 420 was more about 420 than anything.

9: Rat-GG's, I'm glad I have that Tyser Samus practice to help me out.

13: dmac-I wanted to play you and not strong bad because I haven't played you since like 2010 or something.

MO smash-Didn't see/talk to much but was nice to see you guys.

13: Massive-I hate it when I run into people in pools and bracket. Thanks for having us over after the tournament, your house is nice.

17: phatgamer-Did some ****ing work in doubles. Wish we would have played, I hate sheik dittos but you have played them a lot with Z so...

17: Yosh-Also doing work in dubs. I heard a lot of hype in your matches, need to come to more tournaments again.

17: Rezo-GG's in dubs. I have no idea how the hell you ***** Devon so hard but he was losing stocks like mad.

17: Riio-Has beaten Darkatma.

17: Cookiemonsta-GG's, you have an interesting Falco.

Hylian-GG's in dubs and pools, I don't know how the tie breaker worked between you and Massive but that's too bad you didn't make it in. I actually watched you play PM, you make me wanna pick up Link.

Majik-Who the hell did you play in your pool?

1: MJG ($218.40) -According to stock and % I beat you in our only match we played before Lux unplugged the systems. Mental Advantage MRM.

2: DeLux ($109.20) -I think this whole thing was a success. Lux if you're just gonna forfeit you should just let me win. Looking forward to getting started on another circuit and regional with ya.

3: Nicole ($58.80) GG's in friendlies. I'm confused, you were drunk, you weren't drunk? Is it more impressive if I beat you when you are drunk or not drunk? I'm gonna try and make it to that STL tournament on the 27th.

4: Stealth Raptor ($33.60) I'm actually sad we didn't get to play, my Luigi was ready for stupid Pikachu if you took a game off me, but you lost to zelda. Then you beat Zeton. What the **** :(

5: Zeton -Ugh, you Wichita people and your knowledge of Wolf is disgusting.

5: Bpow -OMG BPLOWZ! The best doubles player in the midwest and now officially a TOP 5 Wario in the universe with his victory over worldly proclaimed top 5 wolf MRM.

7: Bonds We didn't play, we can play later!

9: Fujin The pikachu slayer.

9: Fragger GG's. One of these days you'll realize I have no idea how to fight Diddy and you'll be fine. ****ing great win VS Future.

CO Brawl-I didn't play or see any of you, but thanks for coming and I hope to play you guys someday. Bring dat Luigi for melee too.

13: Ryker GG's in friendlies. Tell MCPE how I was able to only get hit by 2 Fsmashes.

13: Future -The beard, sombrero and sunglasses look is winner.

13: Scrub -I mean, yeah, probably should go MK vs me, but idk, probably wouldn't have gone to Delfino lol. Learned my lesson vs Kel.

2: Thinkaman 2 -GG's in pools, mix up Rocksmash more, once I knew that was going to be all you were gonna do, I just hit you before you could hit me.

3: Scizm 4-Your name is spelled wrong. Was nice to see ya for like 3 seconds a few different times. At least we didn't have to play!

7: Rocha-I still love that you placed regular season in the $ for the circuit LOOL.

9: Wang-I'm surprised to see you here, you were doing so good in doubles. Very nice to see ya, it's been too long.

13: Darf Nate 2-I can't believe you exist. Come to Omaha and bring your crew!!!!!!!! Tuesday nights, and that's tonight!

Good, we need to. I might be in STL for that barwarz tourney on the 27th. Hopefully they have melee! But probably PM.

I don't blame you. You should have at least introduced yourself...though I think we played in pools last GH?
I was definitely planning on going to your tourney in omaha next weekend but my cousin said she wants me to go downtown lincoln with her for her 21st bday so i won't be able to make it... I will definitely try to come up to omaha and play with you guys more sometime soon though and ill try to get my friends to come.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Gdamn smeesh jus has my number at 4am lmaooo ill have to salt that back next time! I actually might be in des moines for a few months startin in august so well def have to work out some fests ^^

Ggs to everyone I played, special thanks to Rat n Vro for top tier last minute housing <3 4ever

Srry I let ha down dave...ill get better again takes some time yakno^^ be wreckin kids in no time!!!

Srry ziv bane n everyone else I didn't get to play cause of time/me wanting a beer lmaooo next time folks!!! But ill be good next time ^^

Also good tourny ran nicely delux n SB I still want that PM $ match strongB!!!!

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
binyan go peeeeeeeeeach

peach is so amazing

so sexy

50/50 v spacies imo

sheik is too but peach has the advantage that spacies such v fighting her more than they do v sheik

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
We did. You beat me up with Wolf :c

Also I forgot what you looked like and so I never got the chance to talk to you in person.

dettadeus

Smash Lord
Yo, when and where are the PM dubs matches being uploaded? I didn't get any of my singles games recorded and I know I got at least one of my dubs matches recorded.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Gdamn smeesh jus has my number at 4am lmaooo ill have to salt that back next time! I actually might be in des moines for a few months startin in august so well def have to work out some fests ^^
That's hype as hell, DM is a little over 2 hours from my house ( I live 5 minutes away from Iowa).

Bring Bpow with ya when you do, he's a brawl kid but he means well.

50/50 v spacies imo

sheik is too but peach has the advantage that spacies such v fighting her more than they do v sheik
You must be on crack, sheik is barely 40/60 with Fox and worse vs Falco (in melee).

We did. You beat me up with Wolf :c

Also I forgot what you looked like and so I never got the chance to talk to you in person.
I was the kinda fat (not enormous) and ugly looking mofo with the Lions hat and the green Gamers shirt.

Top Bottom