• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HyperEnergy and Allied Presents: Middle of Nowhere! Montgomery, NY 7/11

HyperEnergy

Smash Journeyman
That's how awesome this tournament is gonna be. Attracting melee smashers even though melee isn't part of the tournament (there will be friendlies though, my Samus is itchin to shoot them missles). =)

Oh yeah, and if anyone's interested, my mom and sisters will probably bake cookies and cupcakes and stuff and probably some hotdogs. While we can't offer them for free, they'll be really cheap. So you won't even have to drive 2 minutes to McDonalds and stuff.

b1anK

Smash Apprentice
That's how awesome this tournament is gonna be. Attracting melee smashers even though melee isn't part of the tournament (there will be friendlies though, my Samus is itchin to shoot them missles). =)

Oh yeah, and if anyone's interested, my mom and sisters will probably bake cookies and cupcakes and stuff and probably some hotdogs. While we can't offer them for free, they'll be really cheap. So you won't even have to drive 2 minutes to McDonalds and stuff.
awesome..........Dave's still gonna drive to mickey d's anyway to get McChickens. Guaranteed.

Allied

Smash Master
Bump

Also PHONE IS BROKEN

sorry

anyone who has my number make sure you dont text it its broken

getting a replacement phone soon hopfully

Fuego Fox

Smash Journeyman
I willl be coming i will need a partner for this

2nd thought need to see if I can take off work first

Allied

Smash Master
haha would help

XD

needs moar hype

too bad genesis apparently doesnt have live stream anymore

i was gonna put it up

Allied

Smash Master
Everyone who can bring a setup PLEASE do

you get free venue fee and we can get this moving SO much faster

THanks <3

Allied

Smash Master
At this moment WE have a good amount of tvs still need more

Just need Wii's

and N64s

Please show the love thanks <3

if you need to be picked up by train please send a PM or hit me up on aim

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
im bringing my wii with my crazy music. i shall be at the middletown station at 11. allied if you read htis call 862 571 1522. ill call u when i arrive too

Top Bottom