• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hyrule...Keep it or ban it?

Battlecow

Play to Win
Nothing will make me abandon the Black Douglas. Gotta be reppin' dat Bruce.

Unless we did 1v1 teams and I got to pick the Blue Falcon.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Saffron has the exact camping issue as Hyrule, you have a bad d-air? Good luck trying to approach the bottom platform. You have a bad up air? Try approaching someone above.

But why should DL be the only neutral?
Why should HC be the only neutral?

Add those 2 stages, add Congo Jungle (as this is neutral as well).
You get 3 stages and the ability to strik.e
if this isn't enough, add Peach's Castle and Saffron to it, 5 stages. If a ness hates Saffron, strike it. If you hate how campy Saffron is, why do you want to play on Hyrule.

To note about that, I saw a response to why Saffron is not a neutral by I believe Surri (correct if wrong) that Saffron is not a neutral due to...campiness? Then why do you like Hyrule?

This is the simplest way to fix the stage list for this game, why just rely on one stage in a game where the majority of the stages are completely fine?
This is the best solution so far. If we have enough stages ( who dont are ******** as MK) all the problems everyone talks about disappear. Because then you have as I mentioned earlier more possibilities. If you dont want camping you dont choose hyrule, no gimp you strikes DL, no dark background you strikes Congo, and on and on. The game gets more balanced as well, since different characters prefer different stages.

You all like different things so the best way to make most people satisfied is to have more than 1/2 neutrals.

Really if you hate one of the many neutrals, dont pick it then. But dont say that other cant.

Top Bottom