• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am looking for a Sanjose tourny

Shion

Smash Apprentice
all the tournaments soo far ive seen is soo very far away from where i live and i want to ask if anyone is willing to host a tourny near the zip code 95122 area?

Captain Planet

Smash Cadet
Hey, I don't know about hosting a tourney, but there are alot of smashers in the San Jose area. For example, me. And if you think you're really good, I think Isai's here too....

koloblican11763

Smash Apprentice
I know a few freinds that might be able to help with that, they live there and LOVE to smash. I'll see what I can do.

Shion

Smash Apprentice
aye since all of u live near the area if you guys have AIM: Solodragonkid

AIM me n ill set soemthing up

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
You guys should check out the thread, "NCT: NorCal Tournament".

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=56047

Fremont is really close to San Jose in terms of distance. I know that the Blurry Bean (who doesn't go on the boards), Hypertails and a few other people are coming up from San Jose for the tourney too. Hope to see most of you guys there!

AIM: djkarthik

zell58

Smash Rookie
ill be down to host one, i live right next to san jose (saratoga) my house is ghetto but i got a big screen in the living room and we can always set up more tvs if there is enough people

Miharu

Smash Hero
Did you go to SHS by any chance?

'07 Alumni right here.

Also, it's nice that you're using the search function, but don't bother bumping 3 year old topics; if they're that old, just make a newer more relevant one.

Thee Che-Ko

Smash Rookie
i live in san jose. hit me up!

aim :: bohocheco

and i can help host or organize 2. and spring break is next week WOOT WOOT! and add me on myspace if u want as well

zell58

Smash Rookie
heh normally im smarter then that....

and yes i was class of 2003

and yeah ill be talking to you cheko and try to get a few nights a month to just come over and have a brawl party

zell58

Smash Rookie
Lol? Isai lives in SJ.

And why discriminate based on age? Doesn't really make too much sense.
yeah i agree with the age thing...well kinda as long as they are not too young, thats just strange for a lil kid going to a strangers house...

btw miharu next week we are trying to get something together for smash if you wanna come

zell58

Smash Rookie
ha ha thanks, do yall want in on this, it will prob be something going on this upcoming week in west san jose (saratoga)

Top Bottom