• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am not 12, and this is a tournament Results thread

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
1.Denti - Good job! Wanted to MM at Nike's but I was too tired to do anything serious x)
2. Espy - Random doubles too much fun.
3. Dakpo - Also wanted to MM you at Nike's but was too tired xP I guess next time.
4. Nike - Scoops at 30 are too good :awesome: Thanks for letting me stay at your place!
5. K Prime - Really fun MM. I'll take Fluttershy from you soon enough!
5. Paw - **** Smashville. REally fun set. Ponies still da bess
7. Redshadow - Fun games, man. Go back to Spike
7. Slush - Stop being so hype. Your grandma is cool too.
9. Suspect - Thank you for saving me from Batou's Falcon Punch xD
9. KoN - Good job beating Nike! I'll work on learning to tornado xP
9. Rei-Gun - stop choking.
13. Big Boss - didn't get to play you this time :/
13. Zero - really fun set. That up air on smashville was sooooooo gay!
17. Batou - Waseda doubles was too much fun!
17. Leo - Your Lucario's not bad. Keep going to tourneys and you'll be sure to improve quick!

tofer - thanks for letting me stay and eat all of your fries :3 happy birthday!
megafox - i'll have to play you one of these days. happy birthday!
maaaaaaaaaaaaan - *cyclops pose*

shlike

Smash Ace
good **** paw :) You are now best zss in texas.

good **** dakpo as well :) I hopefully can make it to hobo and we can play there

also frank stop sandbagging i know you're a lot better than this :)

Suspect

Smash Hero
2. Espy- Been a while since I had played you, im sure you sandbagged, but still was better than playing any of the other sonics.
4. Nike- Sorry I let you down in Waseda
7. Slush- Fun set, first time I ever played you in tournament, ill get you next time
13.Urru- Nice wario
13. Big Boss- Good job placing top 8
17. Batou - Thanks for the whooping in marvel, i like to talk mess ha
17. Leo- Dat Rollcario

Fun tourny Tofer

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I not only did decent At this tournament, I also had a great time in awhile. It probably has something to do with the Hype, iHop afterwards, and even more playing at Nike's place.

Shoutouts:

===

Denti - Fun set we had, if only I remembered the one small thing Yoshi could do to Olimar. Not that it'd help.
Espy - Thanks for driving me, Also it was fantastic talking about MLP while dropping Paw off. I just wish I could feel how upset he was, I'm pretty sure it was Immense.
Nike - I cannot handle the fact that you're so good at punishing bad habits with your incredible Spacing, although I haven't played you in tournament since Laurel's Ragequit.
Also, Thanks for the housing.

SLUSH!?
K Prime - Fun friendlies, I still keep thinking I can beat your UAir to Nair with my own Nair. "...Yeah!"
Paw - We did decent in teams, just sucks Tofer started doubles literally as we were about to play Nike/Megafox in friendlies.
Redshadow - Good games, I tried to not use the Infinite as much as possible by only GR'ing 4 times at max. Brinstar is a plain terrible stage and decided to abuse the Infinites Legal rule on our last stock.
Slush -

What's the one thing most likely to rot peoples minds and reduce their minds to Mash Potatoes?
I remember now! Unnecessary Yoshi techs!

Suspect - Close set, Didn't think you'd choose Diddy Kong and FD all at once.
KoN - Nice little chat we had at iHop.
Jrugs - Didn't see you all that much, Good job getting 9th place though
Rei-Gun - Hope you enjoyed watching me time out a Tink on one of the worst Neutrals that basically begs for a campfest before going to sleep.
ALSM - So many friendlies, not sure what got me to play so good against you. My conclusion was adrenaline, apparently enough to even time you out on FD. I slightly learned the Tink and Link MU cause of this.
Big Boss - Great MM we had.
Batou - It's always great talking with you
Bacon - Try practicing the few things I showed you in training mode with Squirtle, hopefully that can help you a bit.

Denti

Smash Master
2. Espy $21 - Ggs mister Espeh! It was fun talking to you about whatever XD I can't believe I beat you : O ggs mister
3. Dakpo $10 - I'm really glad that you were able to come with us. It was much fun teaming with you! Our car ride conversations were hilarious XD
4. Nike - You make SA trips amazing. Thank you for housing, hyping matches(even if it was against me) and all that little stuff you do :)
5. K Prime - I seriously don't know how pikachu is suppose to beat Olimar lol. If I power shield your thundershocks then all you have is surprise aerials? XD
5. Paw - It's always great seeing you again sir! GJ winning Wasada! I still wish we had teamed though ;)
7. Redshadow - Last min hop on our carpool! yes! It was mega fun! I'm really glad we got to hang.
7. Slush - You make me laugh so much XD good seeing you again
9. Suspect - XD I'm still not even sure what characters you play as. You play like 20+??? XD
9. KoN - GJ beating Nike. You're getting way better. I'm just glad I didn't have to fight you on Japes lol.
9. Jrugs - We didn't get to play! Also good job making it on the SA PR.
9. Rei-Gun - WOoooOOooOoOOOOoOooOo!
13.Urru - Fun teaming for wasada as double wario. BRINSTAR TIME
13. ALSM - It was great to have you travel with us! I'm glad we were able to work something out for your work. I don't ever want my carpool to seem unreliable.
13. Big Boss - GJ getting second in Wasada! Your snake is getting better :D
13. Zero - I didn't get to play you : O sadness consumes my soul.
17. Batou - You always make carpool that much better! :D Legendary Black man! wahahahah! XD
Megafox - I'm sad that you didn't enter singles. :( I was literally about to offer to pay your way in (cuz it was your birthday and all) until I learned it wasn't money johns.

Thanks for the shout outs everyone who gave me some! <3

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So the 10 bucks I was going to give you for the 9 sodas I drank won't suffice from A simple shoutout of saying "Thanks for the Soda and housing Tofer!"?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I drank 3 waters. That's like $1. Where's my change? :glare:

Tesh

Smash Hero
You realize buying sodas from anything NOT a vending machine is like less than 25c a can. Like you can literally get 50 sodas for 10 dollars.

ALso one day I'm gonna drive to San antonio for one of these small little tournaments.

And I'm gonna win.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush I made everyone pay 3 knowing that would happen lol
Don't worry about it.
It's A common mindset of mine.
Now that I think about it... What do TO's get from hosting events? (Money wise) Nothing, or the venue Fee goes to their pockets.

I drank 3 waters. That's like $1. Where's my change? :glare:
Those were just bottles with water from the sink in it, He owes nothing.
Plus all those fries you ate...

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Slush, we usually either break even with the venue fee, or not make enough and miss it by a couple dollars.
I know what happens, but I still make them.

Tesh, you're not going to win.
Paw is a Sonic killer.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
1.Denti :olimar: $73= congrates on wining you told me right before grand finals how much you wanted to beat espy, and you finally did it!!! nice victory you earn it.

2. Espy :sonic: $21= paw beat you :p just messing. thanks for going bowser in wasada doubles it made it really fun. and hey we only lost to ppl who actually had their mains :awesome: and since we got 3rd we didnt have to get a hug from roger :awesome:

3. Dakpo :zerosuitsamus: $10= any confidence gained after beating nike was quickly shattered after game one :( ggs sir. well i thought i knew the zero suit match up :embarrass:

4. Nike :marth: ggs nike our match is a complete blur now i must have been playing on pure instinct, i cant remember a thing now i wish it got recorded. we must play more friendlies

5. K Prime :pika: i always neglect at least one person per tourny this time it was you i didnt do it on purpose sorry we didnt talk. next time:cool:

5. Paw :zerosuitsamus: good job on beating espy, and :p for thinking you could beat the mighty team IWBGHTCAB.

7. Redshadow :wario: ggs its always fun to talk/see you. also our match was the most fun game i had in a long time all 3 games were soooooooooooooo close it was just pure fun.

7. Slush :yoshi: get some sleep!!!! good job on 7th. soooooooo much milk and fries :sick:

9. Suspect :dedede: :diddy: ggs in wasada doubles and sorry about your friend.

9. KoN :metaknight: good job you place well in just about everything.

9. Jrugs :snake: good job on 9th keep up with these kinds of placings and your spot on the pr is guarantee.

9. Rei-Gun :marth: good friendlies and thanks for the uploads. keep rep'n all those high tiers.

13.Urru :wario: didnt reallly talk to you but if you read this keep coming to sa tournaments!

13. ALSM :toonlink: :link: toon link is too fun. next time ill show you my toon link and you can let me know what i need to improve him.

13. Big Boss :snake: we did good in doubles (hobo we com'n).

13. Zero :sonic: thanks for bringing all those new players, and keep trying your close to making it on the pr.

17. Phillip= didnt really talk to you but keepcoming to sa tournys

17. Batou :falcon: its always super fun hanging with you, and it would be :awesome: if you lived in sa, but im super jelly of your YGO seen. example me: hey doesnt 4 time SJC champ fili luna live up north by you? Batou: yeah i play him all the time. me: :surprised:

17. Berto = didnt really talk to much but keep coming to sa tournys

17. Bacon :squirtle:^

17. Leo :lucario: dude you took me to game 3 then it was way too close for comfort game 3. you definitely need to come to more sa tournaments keep up the good work.

megafox why didnt you enter.

special thanks to tofer for hosting the tournament and for the food and hospitality thank your mom and sister for me.

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
1. Denti = You've finally beaten Espy. GJ on 1st! :)

2. Espy = You SD'd. It happens. Paw's #1 tho. Fun games in Waseda.

3. Dakpo = After playing Paw so much, I felt that I had a good grip on the ZSS MU, but now I know I just have a good grip on Paw. You handled my **** with expertise in our set, beating me 2-0 both games. :urg:

4. Nike = Not gonna lie; I was really upset to not take a game off you or come close to beating you after how I've been doing against you in the last few tourneys, but it looks like I developed my spot-dodge habit again. I also need to stop pulling so many grenades. Thanks for losing to KoN! and screwing up the bracket! I seriously would've gotten top 5 if you didn't. :mad:

5. K Prime = What KoN said. :(

5. Paw = Paw for #1 on next SAPR :awesome:. GGs in Waseda, wish I could say the same for regular Dubz, but you can no longer beat The Brady. :troll:

7. Redshadow = First thing I'll remember to do when we see each other next is sit down and play some friendlies with you. I can't believe the other night is the only time we've played each other and it wasn't even with our mains! We can MM if we don't play in tourney too. Good to see ya as always.

7. Slush = GGs in our MM. It was a great set. Don't expect the same thing to happen in tourney; I always seem to drop the ball in MMs. ;)

9. Suspect = GGs in our MM. You still owe me a double-or-nothing rematch, so don't forget. Same thing what I said to Slush.

9. KoN = You have no idea how proud and jealous I am of you beating Nike, but you unleashed the rage of the GREAT NIKE 20 after beating him because he ***** my **** in loser's. We did good in Dubz for not entering any tourneys in a few months, but we'll do better at Hobo. Count on it. We com'n.

9. Jrugs = I really wanted to play you again in tourney after those friendlies we played at my last smashfest, but Nike had to lose to KoN. Good job on your placing. You should find a static teammate and enter Dubz sometime soon.

9. Rei-Gun = We didn't play at all; friendlies or in tourney. I see SAPR players took you out that weren't Espy, K Prime, Megafox, or Nike. Hopefully you can see now, that in the SA, we don't play... no games. Thanks for the uploads!

13. Urru = Didn't see/talk to you that much. My bad.

13. ALSM = Didn't see/talk to you that much. My bad.

13. Big Boss = No johns on losing to Nike or Dakpo. At least they were top players.

13. Zero = Still waiting on an upset from ya.

17. Phillip = Didn't see/talk to you that much. My bad.

17. Batou = Always a pleasure hanging out with ya. We must chill again next time! I still owe you a MM.

17. Berto = Didn't see/talk to you that much. My bad.

17. Bacon = Keep working on your PT... or Squirtle. IDK.

17. Leo = Impressive Lucario. I think with a few weeks of work, you will start placing high in SA tourneys. After all, Lucario is a big problem for Sonic, Pikachu, and Yoshi (all SAPR players' mains).

Megafox = You weren't rusty at all, and sorry if I let you down in Waseda. Can't wait to see you wreck **** in Houston next week.

Tofer = Thanks for the fuuun tourney. It was the most I had in a long time, and I'm glad I got work off to make it. Don't worry about the seeding because I should've played better instead of *****ing about playing Nike in loser's.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I wont forget Big Boss, its basically just another $5 mm, but do I have to use the same characters I used the first time or can I use whoever I want again?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Dakpo, here it is:

Paw > Espy > DEHF > Brood > M2K

Therefore, Paw > M2K.

HOWEVER, according to the factual title of the San Antonio thread, Pikachu's fully charged Skull Bash > Paw, and Espy > Skull Bash due to the events of a certain match.

THEREFORE:

Paw > Espy > Skull Bash

So:

Paw, Espy, and Skull Bash are all the three best players in the world.

Top Bottom