• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I am the best ganon player ever.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Any serious ganon player would agree that that is the most skillful useless technique ever invented for ganondorf. That makes gimpyfish the best...just accept it

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Those who say Gimpy isnt the best with gannon are nubs....I mean what if falcon fastfell out of the ledge? Yeah, and this isnt even the moves true potential. I mean this is like...the alternative for Falcons knee!!!! I wouldnt be surprised if gannon got banned after this move became more know and used.....Or if a guide/faq/combo vid got made about this. Good job finding this...In fact Ima start "gimpypunching" as part of my game.

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
Well the Warlock punch is redundant and has nothing to do with the recovery, but cancelling Falcons stomp with a walk jump is impressive I guess. Even though you didnt recover at all and lost the stock...

Please explain how this make you the best ever
I'm guessing sarcasm isn't your friend huh?

nice gimpy n__n

Sensai

Smash Master
Toecutter! Surely you have video evidence that shows that this is just, as you put it 'meh'?

Otherwise: BLASPHEMY!

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Well it really is obvious that since us boozer players play one of the quicker characters in the game we are going to have the reflexes to do that.

@toecutter... meh??? Sacriledge

Dragonstar101

Smash Journeyman
oh, this is a VERY serious matter. this is game breaking. gimpy, you are going to change the way everyone views ganon forever. seriously. this is like wobbling. people are going to start screaming 'CHEAP' and 'GAY' soon...

Wow I haven't even seen the video yet (im on a school proxy) and I cant wait till
I get the chance to see it! If its really that amazing then I have to see this for myself.

Stryk9

Smash Journeyman
lmao at the people that were like
"hmmmmmmmmm not impressive, the punch didnt actually help you recover as youd planned twould seem and the wall jump was redundant"

AS Money

Smash Lord
for some reason i thought the captan was going to fall and get his by it and then lose his other 2 stock before ganon died

so when is gimpy going to bring that trashy ganon to MI

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so my friend totally isn't going to MI anymore, and i dont even know wtf is going on, i'll still try and get some people together to go or somethin

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Gimpy now i know you have the best ganon ever but remember you still have to rep boozer at the next tournament or he'll never be top tier :p

A_mArIo

Smash Cadet
Hey ppl. I have another "gimpypunching" trick. If you happen to miss the first punch(which you shouldnt be doin anyways, the tech. to pro to miss) you have the right to punch your opponent again,then quickly come back and finish the combo with a final punch(that is if the knockback/stun time from the 2nd punch was great enough). It is teh uber combo. I know.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
How is it that Gimpy is so good that a 23 second video generates more responses than most of the other threads here lmao

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'll admit it that recovery you did with Ganon was sweet (madd props), but that doesn't make you the best Ganon player......ever.
Yes, sir it does

Gimpy ive thought it over alot and im your new mentor since TT quit

obviously he could never show me techs of such magnitude

takieddine

Smash Master
At a tournament this past weekend, Mr. JoeBushman111 pulled off the same exact tech, joining the ranks among the best ganon players ever...?

Naw...that twas only a sample of his skill.

One time he did the reverse wall-jumped Warlock punch...EXCEPT!!!!

This time he used his Up B 5 times and canceled them all bringing him up to the stage,then did an amazing Knee>Shine>U-titlt>Warlock punch combo that took of 4-stocks instantly!!

Dis *****'s too good!!!!!

; )

catobates

Smash Cadet
Dude... my uncle plays Gandy, and if he ever did something like that, I'd lose the game from laughing my *** off, I would piss, ****, puke, die, be revived... then stil have to catch my breath. I would then proceed to heckle him into eternity, then I would turkey squirt my drawers.

-Cato AKA Linkurai Cat

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Dude... my uncle plays Gandy, and if he ever did something like that, I'd lose the game from laughing my *** off, I would piss, ****, puke, die, be revived... then stil have to catch my breath. I would then proceed to heckle him into eternity, then I would turkey squirt my drawers.

-Cato AKA Linkurai Cat
That's just F'in wierd man..

catobates

Smash Cadet
I was talkin' about the Video. Also... I don't understand how my comment was weird, I was simply elaborating on how hilarious the video was, and how hard I would laugh if I ever saw my uncle pull such a Ganon Maneuver.

Turkey Squirt - Redneck Verb - When one goes to fart, and a little **** squirts out. -Turkey Squirt

catobates

Smash Cadet
Gimpy, I'd say that that's the best idea... play the character that you really like playing. Why else would anyone in their right mind choose any low tier character? Certainly not by statistical odds of winning, everyone would play Sheik, Falco, or Fox. (as most do) You on the other hand... I have no idea why you chose Ganon... I play Ganon rarely, when I feel like being a slow, lumbering ox... without being a slow, lumbering tank (Bowser). Anyways. Seriously, that was hilarious, and the punchline was so well timed. Anyways, I hope you go on to beat Ken with your Bowser, that'd be the **** ;).

EDIT: None of this was sarcasm.

catobates

Smash Cadet
Dude, I jsut watched boozer cute... you are the sickest Bowser I've ever seen in my life... I mean... THE sickest dude... stick with him man... christ.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha my bowser was terrible comparatively speaking back then that was over a year ago

you should watch some of my 1v1 matches, i'm getting matches up between me and forward fairly soon as well

catobates

Smash Cadet
My God man... that will be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick. Forwards one of the better Pro's right? Cause I've heard of him, think I saw a couple of his vids. You've been playing Ganon for a year?

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
-_- no boozer cute was made on my 19th birthday which makes htat video over a year old, i've been playing ganon for like a month and a half and now i want all bowser

and yeah, forward is "one of the better pros" hes freakin sick

catobates

Smash Cadet
You beat him any? Cause if you did... with Bowser... that makes you one of the better pro's... (with bowser)

EDIT: Just screwin' with yuh man XD! Can't wait for the Vid's. Sorry if you got pissed off XD! Well, it wouldn't be pissed off I figure... more like, "Oh... my... ****ing... god... newb... get this newb off the premises!" XD! Anyways, I let it set for a while, for a little extra punch.

Top Bottom