• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I came back

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys, if some of you remember me, I was the creator of FD and LMAO castle codes. After that, I dissapeared because I had no more interest in making hacks for ssb64, leaving a very beta version of stage editor.

1 year latter I wanted to return but all of my documentation is lost. This means that I dont remember anymore how to do custom stages. Because it would take me months of reresearching, I finally quited ssb64 hack.

Now while I was playing the new ssb4, I remembered my ssb64 hacks. So I came back here. I know this is more a serious ssb64 forum community rather than a hacking one but now is the best of all because my old spanish forum is dead.

My last unreleased cheat was supposed to be some sort of balanced stage (like omega stages in the new ssb4). Imagine a omega version of saffron city:

The code is unfinished and I have no idea on how to remove that house (it has collision sadly, so the stage is super bugged).

I want to ask if someone tried to do a custom stage in the last 4 years. If not then I will work hard to make some cool stages.

Madao

Sup! Nice to have you back. Your work has helped me a lot, when I first started hacking.

Me, you, @Danny_SsB , and a few others could work together to make something big. Thanks to zoinkity and caitsith2, we can decompress the game, edit it, and compress it back. So now I can make rom hacks that change stage, character, moveset data, etc.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to zoinkity and caitsith2, we can decompress the game, edit it, and compress it back. So now I can make rom hacks that change stage, character, moveset data, etc.
Where can I get that tool? I would probably inject stages like lmao castle or omega saffron into the rom, and make them playable in versus mode.

The big limitation of my stage hack is that it ONLY works on training and story modes. This is because the RAM location of these 2 gamemodes will never change. In versus mode however, the addreses change for every reset.

My skype is Nokaubure. One other thing, my english is not 100% good because im spanish, but is better than 4 years ago :shyguy:

Madao

Here's the compressor, decompressor, and file inserter . You need to have python installed for using the decompressor and file inserter. Later on, I can explain how to use these programs, although I never got around to trying out the file inserter yet (i did it manually so far). I guess I'll get on skype soon.

Also, you should use cheat engine for testing things :) .

Kahnu

Banned via Warnings
Where can I get that tool? I would probably inject stages like lmao castle or omega saffron into the rom, and make them playable in versus mode.

The big limitation of my stage hack is that it ONLY works on training and story modes. This is because the RAM location of these 2 gamemodes will never change. In versus mode however, the addreses change for every reset.

My skype is Nokaubure. One other thing, my english is not 100% good because im spanish, but is better than 4 years ago :shyguy:
Just speak your normal spanish and I will translate it to Madao.
(I am Bi-lingual)

Last edited:
Top Bottom