• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't get my model to resize right and...

nin10holmes

Smash Rookie
When i try to resize the model, it comes out all nasty and deformed.:confused:

i also want to know how to add the original texture to the model

sorry, im a noob:newbie:

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
When i try to resize the model, it comes out all nasty and deformed.:confused:

i also want to know how to add the original texture to the model

sorry, im a noob:newbie:
1.on the x translation of the first bone put it to .1 and then change it back
2.right-click the texture data .brres and hit import but you have to rename it though

nin10holmes

Smash Rookie
1.on the x translation of the first bone put it to .1 and then change it back
2.right-click the texture data .brres and hit import but you have to rename it though
it wont let me save the file when i change the translation, it say its corrupted.

sorry, still noobing.:psycho:

nin10holmes

Smash Rookie
try saving before you do the translation change see if it works then do then change and see if it works
it says it cant be processed because its being used by another process. im checking everything n closing everything but i cant find anything wrong:confused:

pokelover980

Smash Ace
If you are using Vista or higher, try running BrawlBox as an Adminstrator (Right Click -> Run As Administrator).

JoeGrandma

Smash Journeyman
I have some sort of a resizing problem, too...

Whenever I try to use Fortwaffles' resizer, the black window comes up, but it doesn't go into that "1 out of 59" state and just disappears when I change the active window and doesn't come back. It also never finishes, and when I close it and open the model in Brawlbox, it's all deformed and isn't fixed when I change the X translation and back.

What should I do? Or what am I doing wrong?

I have this problem with some models, but others work... is there some sort of difference that I need to fix first or something?

Top Bottom