• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I can't Watch Youtube anymore!

Nietendodude

Smash Ace
Can some one please help I can't watch youtube anymore on my computer. It says I need Flash player or that the Javascript is off, but everytime I go there it says it is downloaded but still has the same result and I can't find the Javascript thing does anyone know what's wrong or how I can fix it.
This is what the site says everytime I try and watch a video.
Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.
Please help.:cry::cry::cry::cry:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I wish I could assist you bro, but my I'm at a lost just like you are.

Try downloading the upgraded Flash Player though.

SPIKY502

Smash Journeyman
:Man i had the same problem for about 1 month try uninstalling if you have it installed and download it again.If that dont work see if the sites blocked in your pop up blocker(or disable your pop up blocker) if that dont work i have nothin else to say:) and all i said i was talking about flash player

X-PAC

Smash Cadet
If you're using firefox, make sure you don't have any of those script blocker add-ons blocking javascript on the page or anything.

Top Bottom