• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I could eat 100 of these

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Has anybody got a favorite food in elementary school. Mine was the rectangular Pizza and I would always say I could eat 100 of these cuz they tasted so good or I was very hungry. In middle school it was the taco bell burritos.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I always loved the Mozzarela sticks that were served at my school, and since I am in High School, my new personal favorite is the pasta maccaroni, goooood stuff:).

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Oh, are we trying to add to the stereotypical fat gamer rep?

Cool, but all those lunch foods suck, although I could probably chug 100 of those chocolate milk cartons.

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
well, in my school at all the special ocassions menus and all ive had many :p XD
like ummm
Sushi Rolls ( oh god i never thought a school would make such goodness)
Buffalo Wings
BBQ Ribs
Taquitos
Mini Pizzas!
... and then the special weeks/days go away and we get the crappy food =(

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Wow, smashplayer makes Foxpower look smart. No offense.

My favorite in Elementary School was a salami (I spelt that wrong) sandwich with yellow mustard. Yum.

Middle school was the taco with mustard. Mmm, mustard.

High school, the spicy n' sour grasshopper excretement casserole with extra bile.

Kaento

Smash Apprentice
Best lunch at my school is mashed potatoes&gravy, chicken patty, green beans and chocolate milk. i usually buy two lunches when my shcool is having this lunch:lick:

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
Alright thats expand this

I'm expanding it to lunches you brung to school also. Since I don't have any lunch foods really at my house, I start bringing fried egg sandwiches now for my lunch.

GirlGamer

Smash Rookie
I always brought a homemade lunch to school. I did that all through middle and high school as well. My school's food was terrible! One time my friend found a maggot in his mashed potatoes...
Besides, I get to choose whatever I want to eat.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
bah, I just pack food, the microwave rocks for left overs in bulk, food at me school is just way too crappy or cold. yeah, my school sucks...

Jammer

Smash Lord
My elementary school was a very well funded public school. We had a gourmet, and his best creation I think was the seared foie gras served atop lemon pound cake with blueberry coulis. I could eat 100 of those.

Just kidding! I eat the rectangular pizza every day, even though I don't really like it. I don't like any cafeteria food, except for the chocolate milk. Oh, I do like the chocolate crumbly ice cream sticks.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Has anybody got a favorite food in elementary school. Mine was the rectangular Pizza and I would always say I could eat 100 of these cuz they tasted so good or I was very hungry. In middle school it was the taco bell burritos.
Lol XD I Had them b4 but mac & cheese owns all:chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh:

Kerocola

Smash Apprentice
Something I've always like in my elementary school.
Not that...square pizza, or the...cheese and fish sandwiches*shudder*

But the green beans. Don't know why, but I liked them. Always did.

Then in Middle School, they weren't the same. But when I moved to a different state, their food was actually...interesting. The pizza was triangular and it wasn't paper thin. It was good. So I always had that cheese pizza, and their cookies were pretty dang good too.

Then in my current High School, their food is really kinda gross.
So I don't have a favorite, but luckily, you can be driving around now to somewhere else.

Top Bottom