• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I do believe I've found a glitch (most likely old)

spybloom

Smash Apprentice
I made a large custom stage with platforms on either end and ladders in the middle to get to the other side (eh, why not?). I tried this stage out against a level 9 computer (Samus at random), and Samus basically KO'd herself to death.

But that's not the glitch (oho!)

On Samus' platform, there was an assist trophy with Grey Fox in it. Samus uses it and he tries to jump towards me (I'm on the other platform the entire time). He falls and reappears at the top of the screen still falling. I think to myself: oh, that's pretty cool, they did that so he doesn't go to waste if he jumps off. So he keeps falling to the bottom of the screen and reappears back at the top.

By this point, I was O_o

He kept falling and reappearing throughout the rest of the match, or at least 7 minutes. Glitch? Programming error? Loophole? You decide.

25%Cotton

Smash Ace
NNID
Samu.S
3DS FC
4785-5442-4678
go back there with assist trophies ONLY on high, 99 stock, time limit 3 minutes, have the opponent a human, but with nobody actually playing.

just keep trying til you see it work again, and record the match.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
go back there with assist trophies ONLY on high, 99 stock, time limit 3 minutes, have the opponent a human, but with nobody actually playing.

just keep trying til you see it work again, and record the match.
Lol. 99 stock and three minutes? I think that might be a tad overkill. Go ahead and try it again if you want, but don't be surprised if you can't get it to happen again.

Top Bottom