• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I do main Bowser...

RuneKiller4210

Smash Rookie
:psycho::psycho:Sometimes it can get annoying, playing with MetaKnights and Pits that recover when I can't, that's part of the whole point of the game: Challenge...right?

Anyway, I'm new to this community, just joined about 20 somethin' minutes ago, so is there anyone else who is a Bowser mainer or has experience using him.

:chuckle::urg:

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Want the best advice I can give you? Lurk until you're comfortable with your knowledge. I posted about 5 times in my first month and a half after joining.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Use him as one of your secondaries
and if you decide to main Bowser look up all of his techs, some of them are amazing

LinIsKorean

Smash Journeyman
Use him as one of your secondaries
and if you decide to main Bowser look up all of his techs, some of them are amazing
Hey now, let the man main who he wants to main. =P (We could use more Bowser mains...)

Anyways, welcome to the Bowser forums, enjoy your stay.

Magmortar75

Smash Rookie
Well, welcome to the Bowser board. I don't post here much. I just lurk this place every so often. >>

Of course, if you want to try and make your Bowser better, its a good idea to check the stickied threads.

Top Bottom