• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dont like sheik anymore

daemonk

Smash Cadet
Every character is pretty good in brawl. I think its pretty well balanced (except for Toon Link). I really don't see any character thats obviously better than others (except TLink).

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
Try her again after a few months, when the U.S. actually has Brawl, and we actually learn the new and better ways to use her.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
as long as she is still fast (which she is) then my play style shouldn't be effected. I'm not sure why you have decided to not like sheik but atleast give her a chance. I guess everybody who formerly played as sheik set up huge combos so I'm kind of the odd one out. I generally focus on speed and throws as any character so the "nerfing" that she got wouldn't mess me up too much. why exactly don't you like her anymore?

Platanos

Smash Cadet
Well, I don't think you guys should give up hope yet.

We're only a few days away from the American release. You may realize you like her better than you liked her in Melee.

If you played Sheik for the speed, I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Fast and Furious

Smash Rookie
If you played Sheik just to spam her "Double Snake" (running A), then yes, I can see why one would be upset over Sheik's nerf.
Fortunately, I play Sheik for her speed. If you can master her combos and arials correctly, she is still a force to be reckoned with.

kirbysprite

Smash Cadet
Every character is pretty good in brawl. I think its pretty well balanced (except for Toon Link). I really don't see any character thats obviously better than others (except TLink).
How is Toon Link unbalanced?

Are you talking about his very good ability to combo well?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
um, she is still fast. and has pretty good ground combos. jabs to tilts to nairs i guess. but she cant really set up anymore. her tilts and her grabs dotn set up for anything. it just feels weird. and when you do get a fair in, it does nothing. its pretty bad now. also, im having too much fun exploring new characters. maybe i
ll still play her idk. when i get the game for myself, i'll see....peace

-hiro

Drephen

Smash Master
havent givin up shiek yet...................might be getting close to giving her up but im trying to stick it out

downsmash ftw

Top Bottom