• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't understand the new PKFLash

The_NZA

Smash Lord
Hey guys,

I keep hearing that pkflash, if ness gets hit, will go off still and hit anyone but i haven't been able to recreate it. Everytime i get hit, just like melee, it goes off on its own, completes its animation and just disappears. Am i doing something wrong? I don't seem to be able to trigger it to explode.

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
The current PK Flash does NOT detonate after Ness has been hit. It was nothing more than something they were testing out before 2.5's release, but later dropped because of how abuseable it was.

rifall

Smash Cadet
The current PK Flash does NOT detonate after Ness has been hit. It was nothing more than something they were testing out before 2.5's release, but later dropped because of how abuseable it was.
I would have tried to make it less abusable. if I got hit, I'd at least for it to detonate at minimal size and power (and be able to hit me). It would make it a little safer without making it so abusable. I was seriously looking forward to that feature.

Top Bottom