• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I dream with Smash

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I had a dream that I was playing SSBB and I was playing adventure mode with Fox, and I beat Giga Bowser, and I don't know how I did it, but I got Tal 'Set (from Turok) to challenge me in one of the stages from Turok : Evolution (can't remember what it was called, some sort of palace). After I unlocked him, I got a special announcement that said, "Congratulations, you unlocked Tal 'Set! How'd you that?! I couldn't get that far!! **** you!" When I had finally read it all, a screamer just popped up right in front of the special announcement and woke me up.

CHUK

Smash Ace
My friend isn't anticipating the release of the new Smash but he dreamt he was palying Melee with me and there were way mroe characters and our friends mom played as Peppy from Starfox.

Foxen

Smash Rookie
I had one when SSBM was around a release. I only remember Fox and some others, like Mario and Yoshi standing on a ship's front. Perpahs Rainbow Cruise?

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I had one, and all I did was play as Peach and I called up my friend and was like "yeah her nair priority is gone and her downsmash sends you straight up now!" but nothing to do with new characters or stages. was kinda strange.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
I had a dream where I went to this forum and laughed my butt off at people getting way too hyped over a game, to the point where it affected their dreams at night... oh, wait a minute...

:laugh: Sorry, it couldn't be helped. But really, if you're actually dreaming about Brawl at this point, I'd suggest you go outside and get some air. Think of something else for a while. This can't be healthy. No offense, though. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I'm just saying.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream where I went to this forum and laughed my butt off at people getting way too hyped over a game, to the point where it affected their dreams at night... oh, wait a minute...

:laugh: Sorry, it couldn't be helped. But really, if you're actually dreaming about Brawl at this point, I'd suggest you go outside and get some air. Think of something else for a while. This can't be healthy. No offense, though. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I'm just saying.
i prefer to call it extreme devotion or fantism
but it aint that bad....right?:confused:

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I actually remember a reoccuring dream I had about Smash Brothers: Brawl, anyways in it I'm playing and I go to the characture select screen, I see about 4 rows of about 10 chars a row,, most seem to be returning chars but I also see a row of different chars, I don't remember who the chars are, but I select a char that resembles a combination of sonic and bomberman and also is a the colors of purple and black. Hmmm I think I'm just going crazy, as thinking about my dream it doesn't make much since.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I had my first dream about Brawl after I read this thread, I can't remember what happened exactly but I was playing as Pit in adventure mode in Link's Maze or whatever you call it from melee. I haven't had a dream in a while....

Z-N_Freak

Smash Ace
I do not remember my dreams very well. I often think about my dreams when 2 days have passed and something I dreamed about sorta happens. Like that tricks my mind into remembering it or something lol.

I once had a dream about SSBM I can still remember. It was nothing spactecular though, I was fighting against one of my friends and I won some matches and he did to. Just normal smash, but then in a dream :p

I would like to dream about Zamus, Me being her and kicking everybody's *** :)
I am defenitly going to play with Zamus, I also Tried in SSBM (With Samus), but I really Sucked with her :(
I hope I don't with Zamus as she looks a bit like a Sheik copy and that is my main at the moment =D
Now that I am dreaming I also want Z/Samus To be god tier somehow :p

Whole the world Playing Z/Samus xD

MetaKnight0

Smash Lord
I had a dream where I was in the same room as Isai, except that the room was the architect room in the Matrix. He then started playing me and I don't remember the matches except I constantly kept getting four stocked. This was before I saw him on videos but I distinctly remember him having quite a large afro.

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
well, i had one, peach was there, beating everyone until daisy came ans started a catfight
and mario was there and said: Mama mia...

wierd

BTW, i have a slogan for this post:
"Dont just watch it, DREAM IT!" :)

Tetsuwan_Geno

Smash Rookie
On the Pacific 'Ring of Fire'. Yay, volcanoes!
I dreamt about SSBB recently myself.. I was Snake in adventure mode, and had made it to a very detailed Shadow Moses level, but I thought it was an actual Metal Gear game so at first I was extremely cautious about the genome soldiers running around. Then I messed up and accidentally shot one in the face with a rocket launcher, but no one else noticed. I realized the soldiers would be oblivious to anything I did, so I started messing around, running in front of everyone while in my box.

Throughout the dream, Sheik kept showing up, giving random vague advice, and running away. It was pretty annoying.. But then I found her unconcious in a hallway, and, as any Snake would, thought "Hey, it's that ninja!" Apparently Ganondorf had KO'd her, but I never got the chance to fight him...

KidSmash

Smash Journeyman
OMG, i had a hell of a wierd dream:
(not gameplay, but movie) mario and link where battling, and mario was losing, and he looked at the floor, and there was a pirate sword in the ground, and he tried to reach it, but a boot stepped on the sword, and i voice said:
-I think that belongs to me mate.
and he (mario) was thrown (by this mysterious guy) to link, who dodged him, and when he lifted his head, he was amazed
it was no other than CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!!!!!!!!111OMG

Jack lifted his sword and said:
-Hi there, elf boy.
and he attacked, and i suddenly whoke up

freakin awsme! :)

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
i havent had a dream about ssbb. But if i did. Yoshi would be grabing the smash symbol. His eyes would turn white. All the color of the screen would come to him. And he would turn into a tight yoshi size dragon. And instead of shooting eggs. He would open his mouth. And this huge explosion of an rainbow would just destroy everthing

T-major

Smash Champion
ok. this one makes no sense at all. It's not directly related to smash, but more refencing it.

it starts off with me in the middle of a road, with train tracks in front of me. I walk into the middle of the tracks, and a trian starts coming at me. I don't move, and just look at it. when it's about to hit me, Ness's Down B moves starts up around me, and the parts of the train dissapear as they hit the shield. then, theres a percentage thing at the bottom of my "dream screen", and the damage starts going down as I'm absorbing the train.... it was odd, but funny at the same time.

Docablo

Smash Rookie
ok i got a good one, it was a while ago but basically it started out with kirby and metaknight fighting, it was a sweet fight and metaknight was kicking kirbys butt b/c i love meta. Then unexpectedly metaknight gets thrown into a pot and cooked like in the trailer, then kirby continues to kick everyones butt and cook them all(he also cooked sonic and tails, shiek and others from melee) until hes brewed a perfect stew. Then about when it ends theres like a bunch of people cooked and kirby takes a taste of his pot and says "mmm, tastes like chicken." coulda been cooler but i liked it.

ototo_san

Smash Rookie
I had a dream that i was playing my brother i was marth and he was fox and we were on this weird fast rotating stage with two platforms and we jumped at eachother and did that ninja thing with the quick slash and sit on the other side of each other and see who falls down and i lost.... nooooo

Ensee

Smash Ace
I had a dream I was a giant bird once. While nesting my eggs, one of them hatched, and out popped Falco. He then proceeded to SHL and pillar me to my doom, not to mention knock me out of the tree.

Antifreeze

Smash Rookie
i had a dream a dream that nintendo surprize released it one day without telling anyone so everyone rushed to the store to get it. and it was insanity. got myself a copy though, but of course then i woke up >_<

Arian_Kylos

Smash Cadet
I have some wierd Dreams...

Well There was a bit of Smash In a dream I recently had:

:link:

It was Link, He was in some sort of jungle area (Which honestly could have been anywhere but metroid), He was in his white suit but there was one catch: he had angel wings.

yes angel wings,

And he was glowing blue energy to freaking boot.

to Top that off His SideB did not throw his traditional boomerang but threw the gale boomerang from Twilight princess; Sometimes he threw more than one. Usually he threw around 3, but one time he threw 5. :eek:

and by the way, he didn't fly with the wings the way pit did; They were more like decorations. :(

ImDaTroof

Smash Apprentice
I've had many dreams about brawl but it's hard to remember them, I had two this week, I usually don't dream about Brawl though in general.

I had a dream where I saw the title screen and the character select screen.

The Character Select Screen: It looked like the SSBM one but it was a lot bigger. The were probably six rows of characters. The question marks for hidden chracters ran vertically down the middle, but a little to the left. The only character I remember is Megaman X.

the title screen was wicked though. The border was the screen of a Neo Geo(like if you were looking into one) and all the characters were sprites. I was like, what is this crap, then I went into the options menu and you could change what kind of system you were watching it on and the characters would change according to that system. that's a lot of work for freakin' title sscreen.

The other dream I had I got to see to box for the game. All I remember is seeing Mario's face on it. The premise of the dream was that I had the game and was getting ready to play it. For some reason I decided to wait to play it because I had all day. I kept wating and waiting and right when I was about to play it... I woke up. Why does are brain do this crap to us?

RAMRAM

Smash Apprentice
Umm...is it a bad thing when I dream about me beating the crap out of my mom? (who looks surprisingly a lot like peach).

In the game of course, not in real life...

Doh!

Pichu_815

Smash Apprentice
Well, here's how mine went:

I was at a Boy Scout meeting in my local church (mind you, I quit Boy Scouts about 4 years ago). My Boy Scout Master had hacked into Sora's computers and gotten the Smash Bros. Brawl game. Somehow, the dream changed, and sudden;y it was like I was in the game physically controlling the characters. I was Starmie (the Pokemon). XD, I know. Anyway, the only other things I remember about the game were a 3D platform movement style and Fox getting his B> remade.
Later. my Boy Scout Master got arrested for hacking.

Weird dream, huh?

Arian_Kylos

Smash Cadet
Another dream O_o

honestly It went too fast for me to remember, but what I can really remember was Giga bowser doing snag the trophies... then the trophies somehow became his size :confused:

I have wierd dreams.... But that's why I like em :chuckle:

megachao24

Smash Cadet
This is an odd one I had a while ago...

Kakashi, Sakura, and Kankuro of Naruto were in a SSB style arena based on the Chunin exam finals. For some reason, they were doing their preset combos from the Clash of Ninja games, and a item showed up (I think a Poke Ball) wihtin the chaos. That's all I remember... I guess playing too much Naruto can have these weird things (since none of them are not going to be in Brawl anyway).

megachao24

Smash Cadet

Kakashi, Sakura, and Kankuro of Naruto were in a SSB style arena based on the Chunin exam finals. For some reason, they were doing their preset combos from the Clash of Ninja games, and a item showed up (I think a Poke Ball) wihtin the chaos. That's all I remember... I guess playing too much Naruto can have these weird things (since none of them are not going to be in Brawl anyway).

megachao24

Smash Cadet

EDIT: Sorry for the triple post, the computer lagged while posting...

Top Bottom