• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got a friend that use shiek.

NNID
MasterHavik
today,I was talking to my friend about Brawl,and I told him that Shiek was tone down,and he didn't beileve when I said Zedla was a lot better than Shiek.He Shiek's mainer,so if anyone was asking.Anway,can anyone give me the,"truth" about Shiek,so I can tell my friend.And,yes I think I spell her name wrong,but I really don't care.And,BTW he second main is snake,becasue he a fan of the MGS series.Just put that out there.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Umm she no longer is the broken killing machine that she was in melee but she isn't horrible now. She can combo nicely and rack up damage but when it comes to the killing part you may need to work a little harder. She also got a speed boost from melee which is nice. I do like melee Sheik better but I do enjoy playing as her in Brawl and would not say that she is bad. Just different and thus a new playstyle is needed for many who played her in melee.

Brawler9477

Smash Apprentice
East coast of Canada, West Island of Montreal
Honestly, I didn't play much of Melee therefore i wasnt good at the game. Basiclly I thought half of the characters in Melee sucked, which included Sheik. When Brawl came out I just started to play with all the characters to see what they were like. I dont want to bore you to death so im just gonna get to the point.
Sheik will always be a beast even if she got nerfed. I actually prefer Brawl Sheik because I played Sheik in Brawl more. But it really all is how you play the character, no character is bad or terrible.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
today,I was talking to my friend about Brawl,and I told him that Shiek was tone down,and he didn't beileve when I said Zedla was a lot better than Shiek.He Shiek's mainer,so if anyone was asking.Anway,can anyone give me the,"truth" about Shiek,so I can tell my friend.And,yes I think I spell her name wrong,but I really don't care.And,BTW he second main is snake,becasue he a fan of the MGS series.Just put that out there.
Consistently beat her with Zelda. That'll prove your point.

sFoster

Smash Journeyman
Zelda does more damage, and has more knockback than melee.
Sheik does less damage and has less knockback than melee.

Nobody can say, outside of opinion, which character is better in brawl.
Although it's definitely obvious that sheik was nerfed and Zelda was buffed

bobknob

Smash Cadet
zelda is an awesome character; complete lack of any ability to approach

3 approach options: dash attack, dash grab, dash upsmash (her dash speed blows)

all air attacks have landing lag, all air attacks are short ranged

have fun

Squidster

Smash Ace
zelda is an awesome character; complete lack of any ability to approach

3 approach options: dash attack, dash grab, dash upsmash (her dash speed blows)

all air attacks have landing lag, all air attacks are short ranged

have fun
Sarcasm?

Thats why Zelda lets people approach her rather than vice versa.

Kricu

Smash Journeyman
Thanks,guys my friend is going to be piss with thsi info I got.And I might start owning sheik with Sonic.
Sonic may have problems if your friend enjoys abusing needles. Of course once you used common sense, I think you would have a pretty good chance depending on the skill levels of both of you.

Top Bottom