• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Got Some Bad News

Atsu

Smash Ace
I know how you feel. I gave up Jiggs a while back for the same reason. You just lose your touch after a while. *is unable to Dair > Rest anymore*

Good Luck with Wario and Marth ^^

Tyser

Smash Champion
I switched my mains to Dedede and Falco about a month or two ago :-D. I still play Jiggles often though. Good to hear you're playing a better char Illinialex.

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
a lot of people have been switching mains. only a few still choose to stick with the puff
I choose to stick to Jiggs for like... ever. :)

But seriously, don't feel bad Illinialex. It's natural to want to play as better characters, because I know in my mind that it's the logical thing to do.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I choose to stick to Jiggs for like... ever. :)

But seriously, don't feel bad Illinialex. It's natural to want to play as better characters, because I know in my mind that it's the logical thing to do.
Yeah, its just its kinda weird because Jigglypuff used to be sooo natural for me and now its just soo weird. I now feel much more natural with Wario or Marth, even if I am currently worse with them.

Jarun

Smash Cadet
i like jigglypuff, not my main, but a secondary she's good idk why ppl think she suxx cuz she doesnt

MSTK

Smash Cadet
I'll still be in the tournament and hosting it, but I kinda quit Jigglypuff for Wario and Marth... Just couldn't use her after vacation.
*salute*

My good sir, you will be missed dearly. May your own path and jigglypuff's cross some day in the future. Until then, greatest of luck in all your endeavors.

gir-sage

Smash Cadet
NNID
eduaiz
Sakurai just made tons of mistakes, nerfing her for uh nothing.

i don't know why he gave wario air control. Jiggs would be alittle better with wario's air movement

Amide

Smash Lord
Whether or not Jiggs "sucks," I can't say for sure. But despite how much she "sucks," I still do good with her, pretty much as good as when I use top tierers.

But, it saddens me that there's one less Jiggs main. Especially since she's the least popular in the game. (Less than .75% of people that play Brawl main her.)

tEhrXXz0r

Smash Journeyman
Whether or not Jiggs "sucks," I can't say for sure. But despite how much she "sucks," I still do good with her, pretty much as good as when I use top tierers.

But, it saddens me that there's one less Jiggs main. Especially since she's the least popular in the game. (Less than .75% of people that play Brawl main her.)
That percentage makes me cry... We need more Jiggs players!

On the other hand, I feel special for being within that 0.75% :D

Amide

Smash Lord
That percentage makes me cry... We need more Jiggs players!

On the other hand, I feel special for being within that 0.75% :D
Yay Jiggs pride! Still, the amount of inactivity on the Jiggs board is awful. Maybe we should make a Jigglypuff clan.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Well shes hard to hit, and no one knows what to expect out of it.... so I like to play her as a counterpick for ceartain characters... I'm a shiek/peach main though, shes not really cut out against wario like peach is
its kinda sad that JP is now just a counter pick for certain characters. she's in my secondaries, even though i still can't drill rest if my life depended on it. :(

Amide

Smash Lord
its kinda sad that JP is now just a counter pick for certain characters. she's in my secondaries, even though i still can't drill rest if my life depended on it. :(
Drill rest is not that hard actually, just practice the timing and make sure you rest before you hit the ground.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i still am trying but i still fail at it lol. its also why i can't main the IC's since i can't do their infinite for ****. theres alot of funky i can't do for some strange reason. >__>

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
Not quite true. That poll is only for Smash Boards users. I'm sure there are a bunch of Jiggz users that don't have a SWF account. And not everyone votes, either.

Glick

Smash Lord
Uh. If were being completely honest here. I can do the footstool jab lock in an actual game, but I have a lot of trouble with drill rest. Yeah I said it. Arrest me. I wouldn't feel too bad.

Amide

Smash Lord
Not quite true. That poll is only for Smash Boards users. I'm sure there are a bunch of Jiggz users that don't have a SWF account. And not everyone votes, either.
Yeah, but it's not like Jiggs mains would be less likely to vote than others, and I don't see why Jiggs would be more popular outside of smashboards. Also to mention that Jiggly has the least popular brawl character board.

The_Jiggernaut

Smash Ace
Uh. If were being completely honest here. I can do the footstool jab lock in an actual game, but I have a lot of trouble with drill rest. Yeah I said it. Arrest me. I wouldn't feel too bad.
Nah, I had a lot of trouble doing it at first. I eventually learnt to do it though. Have you tried using the c stick and SHing?

but, no, the nhotspot poll was a little different. It said she was over a percent, with chars you would not expect being less than one. Different people vote in differnent polls.

but, ya, It's nice that you are seconding her after all.

Top Bottom