• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I got the clap from DK

bjdavis420

Smash Journeyman
You should use jiggs dair to utilt on DK, then you can hit the rest pretty easily on that big freakin monkey. Keeping DK juggled in the air is definetly the way to go with Mario as well (drill-uair) Anyways, i just got back from Yellow Stone National Park, and it was freakin awesome. I plan to get back on Kaillera as soon as I go back to work on Monday.

BlackMario

Smash Rookie
DK has a move that he uses when you get thrown off the board. When you try to flip back on he flips toward you and toss you down where you atomatically die. I hate it. But study ya characters I know how to stop that now. .....Mario the coldest.

_kSo_

Smash Master
DK has a move that he uses when you get thrown off the board. When you try to flip back on he flips toward you and toss you down where you atomatically die. I hate it. But study ya characters I know how to stop that now. .....Mario the coldest.
r u talkin about fair? its a spike, but it's not autodeath

Top Bottom