• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I gotta vote tomorrow. Care to lend a little assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Namely who's on the ballot, and your opinions if you like.

I will be voting in the Georgia primary runoff, Republican side.

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Eh, didn't take me long to look up, but I couldn't decide on everything. And I got to the polling place at 7:05 or so, missing my chance. Naturally, I raged and hate myself today.

danlex7

Smash Rookie
You know what, just tell yourself this : *** you day, you dont pay my mother fuking bills biotch. It's your fault why i missed my chance to vote you fat lipped mojojojo looking motha fuka. Pack yo **** and get the FFFFFFFFFUK out my house. Hope that makes ya feel better <3

P.s - Sorry to hear you missed your chanced to vote >.<

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
And it does appear my dudes have won it, so WHEW. ^_^'

Governor was WAY close, though.

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL You're in Georgia and you're relieved republicans won?

I'd throw a party all booze on me if Democrats won Georgia over

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Rayku, come on. Do you really like the **** Obama is doing?
Don't answer if you're black, because in that case, you'd just be hilariously stereotypical. No offense.

politics are gay. the government needs to be run like a business. nuff said.
I ****ING love you. That is SO true.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah contrary to most Americans I support what the leader of my country does because he has good intentions. And if you don't believe even that much then you're just a hater

Plus he's my top boss now

What I meant by what I said was this: GA's been one of the most red states I've ever seen. If it turned blue in -any- form it'd be like lightning striking me in the middle of a forest. It's never going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom