• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have returned... for a little while, at least.

mysticwolf

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me. I'm not sure if I remember anyone from here either. But I joined a bit before Brawl came out (I think), and man I loved this site. So much great info and conversation about SBB. I stayed around for a year or two, but then I gradually migrated to vgchartz.com.

Now that SSB3D is out (and I picked it up over the weekend), I thought I'd stop by and say hello.
I might join in some various discussions, or browse the forums for tips and the like, I've played the game for a few hours, so I'm no expert, but I do have two other games that I've been trying to finish for a while, so those have priority. But I'll get around to Smash sooner or later. Anyway...
Peace out --

PolarPanda

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-5723-5971-6209
So, I'm not sure if anyone here remembers me. I'm not sure if I remember anyone from here either. But I joined a bit before Brawl came out (I think), and man I loved this site. So much great info and conversation about SBB. I stayed around for a year or two, but then I gradually migrated to vgchartz.com.

Now that SSB3D is out (and I picked it up over the weekend), I thought I'd stop by and say hello.
I might join in some various discussions, or browse the forums for tips and the like, I've played the game for a few hours, so I'm no expert, but I do have two other games that I've been trying to finish for a while, so those have priority. But I'll get around to Smash sooner or later. Anyway...
Peace out --
It's nice to see you here, since you were here in the past I see! Hope you enjoy your re-stay! :)

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I remember you mysticwolf~

Top Bottom