• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have returned

VEC

Smash Journeyman
I have won a tourney with Luigi and PIka

I was Luigi the WHOLE TOURNEY until the finals, I beat this snake first round, he beat me then I picked pika and beat him last 2 games as Pika. SO luigi whole time cept last person. I won 100$ so its all good. SO how you all been doing?

I beat a sonic/meta
a snake/snake
yoshi/link
Tl/Kirby
Lucario/Fox
Falco/Marth

then Snake/Snake in FInals 3/5

PrinceMarthX

Smash Journeyman
Be sure to submit it to the character ranking thread if you haven't already.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
i went to axis, and pretty much learned how to play this game lol. i think i might be good now.

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Good job good sir. I hope you can help get this whole Luigi movement going a little more, since there are so few of us you know. Oh, and I hear you did really well at AXIS there ROFL. Someone said you placed like 25th or something? I may be wrong, but good job anyway ^_^ Keep it up guys.

ROFL

Smash Journeyman
yeah 25th. i didnt play anyone good tho. mostly randoms.

i lost like my 2nd match or something tho. that tournament taught me how to beat randoms which was my biggest issue. i already know how to beat the people that think LOL

elheber

Smash Lord
NNID
elheber
I get to play at school against pros, but I haven't done a tourney myself yet. I really should get around to it. Luigi needs more representatives. And for that, VEC, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Tell us about your problems with Luigi against Snake, and how Pika was able to do better.

VEC

Smash Journeyman
Snake, he jsut outproritzes me and his tilts HURT, his nades also stop nado, i gotta be pika on Snake def unless i can learn how to fight him better and MK idk =/

Top Bottom