• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have seen the ripped sound track, anyone know how to get the character models?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I am trying to get the ridley character model to mess with in a 3D program I have.

Why? This image.
http://drag0nscythe.deviantart.com/art/New-challenger-Ridley-81326386

I want to make it better by adding A moves ans stuff to give people an even better idea of how he would move and such. I do not know if this is even possible (or if it is even okay to do so).

But I thought I would ask. I checked all through google and yahoo, but found nothing. Since this is the best smash community on the web, I thought this would be the best place to ask.

(I also need one other character, like Ganondorf or Samus to compare the resizing to and such. I could also use the wolf link model to have some fun with him also.)

If this is not Okay, I will delete it. Thank you.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes, I would be interested in getting character models too.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Models can be extracted, but a tool is required to convert them. No tool exists yet, but I'm planning on figuring it out. Eventually.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I'm very intrested in seeing anyone. Any shot of Roy, Mewtwo, Plusle and Minun (WHY??? DO I LIKE THEM!?!?!?)), Pichu (your tears=me laughing and being happy), or just anyone would be nice. Good luck with digging it up (eventually! :grin:) GaryCXJk. ;)

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
Ridley never had a character model.

The planned characters that aren't in that were found on the disc were Roy, Mewtwo, Dr. Mario, Plusle and Minun, Dixie Kong and Toon Zelda/Shiek

Xenophobe

Smash Rookie
It would be neat If you could somehow hack and add characters to brawl. Obvioulsly you couldn't use them online but with the wii browsers this could be eventually possible!

0wnd1zzl3d

Smash Cadet
That'd be nice. I'd like that very much too. It'd give me some material for PS.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I'd love to get these as well. It would make Brawl parodies a loot easier once I can figure out to get the right angles and everything.

Also, to support your Ridley thing regarding his size. Take a snapshot of any character, preferably Samus, with a Super Mushroom and put them by Ridley. They're the same size.

0wnd1zzl3d

Smash Cadet
I'd love to get these as well. It would make Brawl parodies a loot easier once I can figure out to get the right angles and everything.

Also, to support your Ridley thing regarding his size. Take a snapshot of any character, preferably Samus, with a Super Mushroom and put them by Ridley. They're the same size.
Really? I've never tried that, but I will.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Models can be extracted, but a tool is required to convert them. No tool exists yet, but I'm planning on figuring it out. Eventually.
Ppl created converter for snapshots, music, and other graphics, so maybe they can make one for 3d models? It took long to rip models from Melee (I saw some on Facepunch studios), but I heard that Brawl uses modified Melee engine.

cdilink

Smash Apprentice
Oh, and if ripping is possible, would it be possible to rip models of forbidden 7 to see what would they look like in the final game?

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
I am fine with just having the models right now. I can wait for the converter.
any way to get the extracted models?

Top Bottom