• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have the best Game and Watch.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Ask me anything.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Ask me anything.
lol. Why do you say you have the best game and watch?

Seriously though, we gotta play. Everytime i see you on smashbrawlrankings chat, you are already taken for a game >.>.

I do have a question though. Just curious, but how do YOU approach with your fishbowls?

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Projectile spam? I'd try fishwalking (short hop, neutral air towards him). Also, if he's spamming arrows, you can approach, and duck. His arrows stay higher than Link's arrows, so it's good to know. Also I'd attempt to get above him and attack with the key. Afterwards, manipulate his descent using uair (to keep him up in the air, he'll more than likely try to dair onto you XD )

Getting him in the air is probably your best bet.

Galt

Smash Journeyman
This thread fills me with rofls. NoJ up there has already won two tournaments with G&W, I believe, and besides that, he was one of the best G&W players in Melee.

Come to Austin, NoJ. Dope told me you were way-good. We'll fight.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol I don't actually think I have the best GW.

Apparently no on here recognizes Gamefaqs fads XD.

Was funny.

My GW is really good though. I can consistently beat the number 1 ranked person on SBR. He is not ranked #1 anymore though, tapion is lol. I beat him in 4 ranked matches...

Also, the reason I haven't won any tournaments is because I live in texas, and everyone here hates brawl. I am happy to beat people online though :).

Also, the only two brawl tournaments that have happened in texas have been won by my friend, who doesn't even like the game haha.

I would be happy to play against other GW's though for some good learning experiences :). I'm sure NoJ and others are probably good and maybe better then me lol.

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
Hylian I just got eliminated from the smashboards tournament by who I consider to be the best game&watch. His name on here is Elbow.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
No wai lies! Cosmo has the best G&W.

Can you D-throw to 9 if they don't tech? I haven't unlocked G&W, but I really really want this one tested the **** out of.

CO18

Smash Hero
Once ur G&W finally beats my dedede Hylian, then you MAY consider yourself the best.

XD.

Edit: I dont know why its so fun messing with you and Tapion. lol.

thaxceptional1

Smash Lord
actually you all suck...i'm sorry but none of your guys game n watch can see me except noj at times.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
funny story...I accually came into this thread to say "you're not the best mr. game and watch, Hylian is" because I saw someones name under the thread, but it wasnt the maker of the thread, it was the maker of the last post lol

true story...so I guess I only have one question...how do I beat your mr. game and watch lol

Im gonna challenge you on smash brawl rankings again and I'll beat you next time :)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
funny story...I accually came into this thread to say "you're not the best mr. game and watch, Hylian is" because I saw someones name under the thread, but it wasnt the maker of the thread, it was the maker of the last post lol

true story...so I guess I only have one question...how do I beat your mr. game and watch lol

Im gonna challenge you on smash brawl rankings again and I'll beat you next time :)
This man knows what he is talking about :).

Gea

Smash Master
Hylian did pretty good at this tournament that just happened. So close to beating Sethlon.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hylian did pretty good at this tournament that just happened. So close to beating Sethlon.
I should of won :(. Soooo close. Sethlon is amazing :/

Top Bottom