• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I have ZSS Glitch i need help Perfecting!!!!!!

Thecloudmon

Smash Cadet
People i Don't know how many know or if this was even said already but that is time i can not spend search so first of we all know you can can cancel the whip ledge grabs with down right.

Well lately i when ZSS has whip Grabbed the ledge and then i proceed to move from whip mode to have ZSS Grab ledge. i HIT Down-B while ZSS is moving back toward the stage on the whip and i get boosted Down-b jump and sex kick

I know you many think this is fake but the simplest way to see what happens get hit by Lucas's Up-b and use ZSS's down-b right when getting

i have no way to post the three videos saved on my Wii so can someone try it and post vids TY :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It's probably ZSS's Flip Jump adding to the knockback of PK Thunder. It's hella situational, though, since there are roughly less than zero people playing Ness right now.

Thecloudmon

Smash Cadet
It's probably ZSS's Flip Jump adding to the knockback of PK Thunder. It's hella situational, though, since there are roughly less than zero people playing Ness right now.
Yes but my Glitch happened when i fight a Diddy Kong . but the Lucas Thing is what its like.

sasook

Smash Champion
People i Don't know how many know or if this was even said already but that is time i can not spend search so first of we all know you can can cancel the whip ledge grabs with down right.

Well lately i have been canceling it will zipping and have been flying clear across stages or strait up. this Glitch was hard to time.

I know you many think this is fake but the simplest way to see what happens get hit by Lucas's Up-b and use ZSS's down-b right when getting

i have no way to post the three videos saved on my Wii so can someone try it and post vids TY :)
I'd like to comment, but I really can't understand what you just said.

Adapt

Smash Lord
I'd like to comment, but I really can't understand what you just said.
me too... The first part sounds like he pressed down to cancel the action of reeling the whip in and followed with a down-B and got extra distance with it

Then he goes on about Lucas's up-B and I got confused

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
... sex kick?
okay all I understood was you rising to the ledge after tether recovering with the plasma whip.. So once you went up, you got hit by an attack from Diddy/Lucas and your Flip Jump was... Powered up? failed? glitched? what exactly are you trying to type..

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
I know you edited you OP, but honestly I still don't exactly know what you're talking about.

sasook

Smash Champion
So....press downb during the "reel-in" portion of ZSS' tether? Do you realize how incredibly fast she reels herself in?

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
@ Sasook

LOL. But yes, she reels herself in pretty freakin fast. Maybe try in training mode but I still say it's really fast.

@ Tezmata

EVEN MORE LAWLZ.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
It can't be during the reel-in phase. Pressing b during that phase just causes you to automatically ledge attack once you're on the ledge, and pressing down does nothing.

noradseven

Smash Lord
I have no idea what you are talking about are you talking about the special head tap you can do, with over B that pop's you straight up, its totally ab usable when someone is edge hogging you, because it works even when they are invulnerable and it kinda looks like a super jump and if you pressed a button you will sex kick.

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I dont get it ._.
Who does?
10noones. >_>

PS- I came here thinking it was something ground breaking for ZSS but I found this BS. I was skeptical about coming to this thread I knew I shouldnt come ;_;.

@ OP- lrn grammar. I herd it helpz wen triing to comnunikate.

V1RU5

Smash Rookie
Come on guys I totally understand what hes gettin at.

If you wanna recreate your glitch try this...

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start during the tether animation.

Works Everytime. (Try it in practice mode for a few hours.. you'll get it eventually.. trust me)

Munas

Smash Cadet

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Select Start during the tether animation.

Works Everytime. (Try it in practice mode for a few hours.. you'll get it eventually.. trust me)
Are you sure? Cause I've been trying for like 2 hours and I just can't figure it out.

FK1

Smash Journeyman

Hey, guys! I can't find the select button...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I really don't understand what Thecloudmon is getting at either guys, but there's no need to spam with useless (although a tad funny) stuff like that :(

I'll let Thecloudmon attempt to explain himself again (hopefully with video evidence), but for now you guys should chill out on the spammin

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
People i Don't know how many know or if this was even said already but that is time i can not spend search
Okay. I really really did try and understand your post. However, it took me about 15 min to try to understand that portion of our post. 15 min. I still don't get it.

kuenzel

Smash Ace
Okay. I really really did try and understand your post. However, it took me about 15 min to try to understand that portion of our post. 15 min. I still don't get it.
People i Don't know how many know or if this was even said already but that is time i can not spend search

"Sorry, but I'm not sure how many people know this or if it was said already, but at this time I cannot spend time to search."

sasook

Smash Champion
I really hope English isn't his first language....

Could you please retype the "glitch" please? I'm really trying (and failing) at understanding what you're saying.

Ilucamy

Smash Journeyman

Well lately i when ZSS has whip Grabbed the ledge and then i proceed to move from whip mode to have ZSS Grab ledge. i HIT Down-B while ZSS is moving back toward the stage on the whip and i get boosted Down-b jump and sex kick

So the first part is saying I don't want to search and that you can stop the whip from grabbing the ledge by holding down.
The next part is saying that if you hit down-b while you're reeling in towards the stage, you'll apparently get a boost in the distance for your down-b jump.
The 3rd part is just comparing it to the effect you get when you flip-kick when being hit by Lucas's PKT1.
Then he's asking for someone to post a video because he can't himself.

Soo..... yea.

sasook

Smash Champion
So the first part is saying I don't want to search and that you can stop the whip from grabbing the ledge by holding down.
The next part is saying that if you hit down-b while you're reeling in towards the stage, you'll apparently get a boost in the distance for your down-b jump.
The 3rd part is just comparing it to the effect you get when you flip-kick when being hit by Lucas's PKT1.
Then he's asking for someone to post a video because he can't himself.

Soo..... yea.
My response to him: lolwut?

My response to you: THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Except you can't cancel the reel-in.

You can just unlatch the tether before reeling it in, but you can't unlatch while doing so.

I've tried it with the frame by frame hack. It doesn't work.

jibbyjaont

Smash Journeyman
Except you can't cancel the reel-in.

You can just unlatch the tether before reeling it in, but you can't unlatch while doing so.

I've tried it with the frame by frame hack. It doesn't work.
So what do you think the glitch he's talking about is? You think maybe he canceled his ledge latch and footstooled the moment before he did his down+b?

EDIT: Thank you so much Ilucamy for translating that haha.

Yankee

Smash Apprentice
This is what I think he means. I think he up b boosted to ledge and hit down b as he was pulling up. From what i tried in training it seems like you can cancel the whip right before going into the ledge grab animation if you down b at the right time. It is essentially the same thing as using down b from the ledge, just quicker.

canthandletheSpeculosity

Smash Journeyman
This is what I think he means. I think he up b boosted to ledge and hit down b as he was pulling up. From what i tried in training it seems like you can cancel the whip right before going into the ledge grab animation if you down b at the right time. It is essentially the same thing as using down b from the ledge, just quicker.
So your basically using (wasting) your double jump AND down b at the same time?:urg:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I don't think this requires upB boosting, actually, having tried it out.

I think what is happening is that there is a difference between the maximum distance at which you can successfully tether, and the maximum distance at which you hang by the tether. The latter is shorter, so if you tether from the maximum distance, your line will zip towards the stage, and the very frame that it connects, you will teleport to the maximum tether state distance. This distance happens to be within range of Flip Jump. If done fast enough, it can look like the Flip Jump is getting a boost.

I don't know what Lucas' PKT1 has to do with this, though.

Top Bottom