• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I just noticed something about Ganondorf in Brawl!

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
Start a match and make sure you're playing as Ganondorf against a human/humanoid character like Link or Fox. Just grab them and do your forward throw, as soon as you do pause the game, you may wanna take a snap shot.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Sir, we're not all sitting in front of Wiis at this very moment; if you can't give us a screenshot or video, at least tell us what happens.

I'm on the edge of my seat here, man.
The game explodes and then Arnold Schwarzenegger appears to give you $1 million dollars, then the money transforms into a glass of powerthirst and suddenly you'll appear in front of sakurai so you can kick him with your ENERGY LEGS for making ganon so bad.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
are you kidding me? can you not fathom the immense amount of energy expended by utilizing precious electricity to take one snapshot, post it on the internetz and then say ENJOY? Its almost non-existent...how can you monsters go to sleep at night...making him do such things...

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
You probably get a picture of Ganon's mouth on their crotch, or of them kissing, or some other ridiculous nonsense that only a prepubescent child would think of. Notice the "forward through." My guess is that he was doing friendlies with his other prepubescent friend, saw that, and was like "OMGZZZ!!!1! THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN SAMUS BOOBZZZZ!" Then he came to tell us.

I'm angry right now.

Sun-Wukong

Smash Journeyman
........... is it to much to ask for a snaspshot?
I don't have an SD card... or a digital camera.

You probably get a picture of Ganon's mouth on their crotch, or of them kissing, or some other ridiculous nonsense that only a prepubescent child would think of. Notice the "forward through." My guess is that he was doing friendlies with his other prepubescent friend, saw that, and was like "OMGZZZ!!!1! THIS IS EVEN BETTER THAN SAMUS BOOBZZZZ!" Then he came to tell us.

I'm angry right now.
One typo and you have to be a total douche. Shows how mature you are. And way to read, I already said what happens, and you would know that if you just read past the first post.

Magus-Cie

Smash Journeyman
I don't have an SD card... or a digital camera.

One typo and you have to be a total douche. Shows how mature you are. And way to read, I already said what happens, and you would know that if you just read past the first post.
All you randomly said was sack punch. I didn't even understand why you said that until now. But the more serious question is, why did you think we would want to know about this? It is not humorous nor of any tactical importance.

Now if you had something to really contribute, or you made some other important contribution in the past, that wouldn't have been so bad, we wouldn't have posted on this thread and thus wouldn't have spent those few precious moments of our lives. Instead of this, your post would have drifted off the page, nobody commenting, but instead this had to be the one way you wanted to show the Ganon board how mature, observant, and funny you were.

We are only flaming you for your own good. This way you will know better than to do something like this again.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I think that's old news now. Besides, I hardly even do grab attempts with Ganondorf since Flame Choke works better.

Cooper736

Smash Journeyman
I think that's old news now. Besides, I hardly even do grab attempts with Ganondorf since Flame Choke works better.
Actually, I've found that it's pretty worth it to grab, especially since so many characters feel the need to approach him directly (I'm not sure why they just don't projectile spam). Ganon's Fthrow is a great way to get people off the ledge and in a great position to be Dair-spiked. His Bthrow works almost as well, but it too put people in a good place for a Bair.

But Flame Choke is faster.

Top Bottom