• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I Killed Mufasa 2: Re-Uploaded on YouTube, DON IKM2 SIGS, first post

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
Can't wait for this. <3 Scar.

You still need to come to a Bayonne smashfest to play Oorah, Tec, Vanz, and myself.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I made it 25 again. The only way you guys can see my private videos is if you friend me and I give you access. Find TrucidOL8R on YT and friend me.

I have updated the list. When it gets down to top 5 time then I'll be more selective...

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i dunno if im one of those people, but i added you on youtube scar, same SN :)

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Wow.

With all the necessary hype that has gone into this video's release if I don't get pregnant after watching it, I will be sorely disappointed.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Scar, I played the trailer for a girl. It made her moist. I then used I Killed Mufasa to woo her. Thank you, and I would be honored if I could be on the list.

EDIT: I added you as a friend. I will now be prepared for my face to melt to the hotness that is falcon.

FYASKO

Smash Apprentice
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME
ORGAASSSMMMMM
i'll send you a sexy picture of me posing with a basket of fruit ! 8D
PLZZZ? =]

In a more civilized manner,
may I please view your video on the morning of Christmas eve, so that I can truely enjoy the meaning of christmas .? 8D

also, i supply the world with gRaynEx videos 8D
thats gotta count for something lmfao @_@,
probably not...
>_> .... <_<
purdy plz? =] <3

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
can i help pick it? I main falcon and started playing melee again because of IKM and I love combo videos/the editing process and I will name my firstborn child after you.

soap

Smash Hero
so wait? we just have to suck scars **** and he'll let us watch the video early? i guess i could be down for that

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I would like to suck scars **** too please.

Wait, I get to watch the video early? Bonus!

=3

Vts

Smash Champion
I plan to have the video completed by December 24, 2008 at 12:00am. 25 lucky Scar fans will be permitted to watch the video on the morning of the 24th. They will offer me feedback and any last-minute changes that have to be done will be done. Sort of first-come, first-served.

If everyone thinks the video is perfect, it will go LIVE on the 24th. If I like a suggestion I will most likely take it, in which case the video will be uploaded on Christmas day at around 1:00 am.

PREPARE YOURSELVES.

1) Pakman
2) Mogwai
3) Cactuar
4) JFox
5) LITE
6) ChiboSempai
7) JonaDiaper
8) slartibartfast42
9) reaver
10) 4%
11) noodles
12) vts
13) milos
14) Elen
15) Darc
16) junglefever
17) gkrackerr
18) Pink Reaper
19) Bil
20) RaynEx
21) Zicore
22) Kyu Falcon
23) EGGM
24)
25)

Applicants for the final 2 spots...
ChRed
Xzax
Fiyasko
Zero P

<list before death/quitting smash>
1. Sleep with chu-dat
2. Meet Michael Shanks
3. Meet Scar and get picture
4. Be on Scar's list for hyped combo video

<3 yeah i'll add you on youtube

this needs more hype like a sig made or better yet a shirt...

sweet my video editing classes might be useful for helping out on some video stuff lol

Edit- got a question who's time zone?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
lololol i feel like one of those HP nerds before the 7th book..oh wait i was one of those :(

Elen

Smash Lord
**** yeah, I'm on that list. I'm going to Switzerland tonight, but I'm definitely more excited for this video than my trip. Scar>The Entirety of the Swiss.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
I wanna get in on one of the last 2 spots... I believe watching this video before hand will "scar" me for life =))))). KK i made a good pun, let me in on vid now

Top Bottom