• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I KILLED MUFASA - A Captain Falcon Combo Video by Scar

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
Okay. I watched the video because I saw the title, saw your name, and figured you as a clever person.

I've watched it. And I was right. You are indeed a clever person. Sick f*cking Falcon, man.

My favorite part is how when you're winning by a large margin, you always start messing around with your opponent by going for odd move choices. Instead of stomp to knee, you're 3 stocking him, so you stomp to jab to grab to knee.

And the Lion King reference was too good. Good sh*t, dude.

And for those hating on the music: Grow some balls and learn to appreciate something different. "Oh no they're yelling! It's unpleasant to my ears compared to the soft, gimpy emo sh*t I'm used to."

Screaming in music is supposed to directly relate to the intensity of the subject matter, or more simply, the intensity of the music itself. It takes a lot or practice to get on a microphone and scream in key while avoiding throwing your voice out, like that *** from Linkin Park. Try to be more cultured than that. Everything from Jazz to metal contains it's own unique form of expression. The fact that you can't see the creativity in that shows you're close minded as well as ignorant to both good and bad music. That and you probably bought the album 'American Idiot'.
quoted for being exactly what i was thinking.

this is the most clever funny combo video ever made on these boards. i loved it and now i really wanna play against scar/main falcon. you win the omega good **** award.

Scar

#HarveyDent
quoted for being exactly what i was thinking.

this is the most clever funny combo video ever made on these boards. i loved it and now i really wanna play against scar/main falcon. you win the omega good **** award.
LMAO. Thanks guys. North-east Jersey? I was thinking about visiting Bayonne area soonish, you should come play Smash. Real Smash. MELEE.

DCScribZ

Smash Apprentice
LMAO. Thanks guys. North-east Jersey? I was thinking about visiting Bayonne area soonish, you should come play Smash. Real Smash. MELEE.
Scar, coming to Bayonne?? Win.

As much win as this video. Actually, I lied. Nothing is more win than this video.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Good sir, I salute you.
I'm going to second the request for a high quality version for download.
Definitely the best Falcon combo video I've seen since Silence.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Your music synching did not go unnoticed. Great stuff. Just about every clip was one of those clips that would be one of the highlights in a normal combo video.

Scar

#HarveyDent
ok So the vid has been available on blip.tv for quite some time, the link is on the first post. Someone has told me that that's not too great though, so if it isn't let me know why.

I don't know too much about all this stuff. I really want to try to synch the triple knee sequence better too. It was perfect before it compressed.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ownage combo vid.. by far the best ive seen frmo c.falcon.. nice use of wavedashing, i cant get c falcons wave dash very well comming from playing with samus for like the last year =p. your wall dodge on yoshi story combos were amazing!

ownage vid c falcon music was nice as a last song 9.5/10.. great vid mate..

LuCKy

Smash Master
its been a while since a combo video made me want to main a character lol great vid.....im soooooo using falcon as much as possible next tourney

ThreeX

Smash Lord
><!!!! OH MY F'N KNEE... sick combo vid dude... the beginning, plus 2:28 is BEST thing i've ever seen... [sick song btw, ffx <3] hah, i havn't even watched the whole vid, i just saw tha tpart at 2:28 and i had to post this, good **** dude

okay, 2:57, i </3 you now... LMAO

bugmenot

Smash Cadet
Please upload the full matches of the following amazing clips:
2:25 (No rejump double Knee)
4:45/4:52
6:47 (Scarjump Knee)

This video is made of so much win.

craiigg

Smash Lord
this video combined like 3 of my favourite things,

my love for lion king, falcon and the ability so say HAAAAAAAWT while watching

Scar, I- I think I'm in love with you

Bluebottel

Smash Cadet
This video is made of massive win. Scarjumping will stick in my head, thats for sure.
Btw, you are aware that falcon shouldnt be able to do fair->fair->fair? Those are Marths alone :D

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
I'm reporting you for posting sexual content.:)

No seriously. YOU. ARE. F***ING. AWESOME! With a little training... you could be the new Isai. You are my favorite Falcon BTW.

NeBz

Smash Journeyman
Hey Scar. Do you use the C-Stick? People tell me to use the C-Stick so I can attack without moving. But if you're this good without using the C-Stick then I'll continue playing with the A button.
So, do you use the C-Stick?

Scar

#HarveyDent
hahahahaha Thanks man. Isai actually never used the c-stick, which really impressed me about him. No, it's not necessary, but YES, I use it all the time.

I use the c-stick for virtually everything possible, aerials, smashes, rolling/dodging, letting go of the ledge/rolling up. Everything.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Brawl's falcon will never achieve that much manliness. Testosterone everywhere.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Hey Scar. Do you use the C-Stick? People tell me to use the C-Stick so I can attack without moving. But if you're this good without using the C-Stick then I'll continue playing with the A button.
So, do you use the C-Stick?
I used exclusively A until about like 6-7 months ago. And I was quite good, but the switch over even tho very difficult improved my game vastly. My advice : Just buckle down and learn it its worth it.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
I used exclusively A until about like 6-7 months ago. And I was quite good, but the switch over even tho very difficult improved my game vastly. My advice : Just buckle down and learn it its worth it.
Thank you Scar.

Art?

Smash Journeyman
the creators didn't want cf to be too broken, so they divided up his melee manliness into what is known as brawl ;]

vasectomies for the epic loss

Top Bottom