• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I like Leffen

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheZizz

Smash Journeyman
He's just the sort of the hero that this angry mob of vindictive REEEstars called the greater online Smash community deserves, who wouldn't know KARMA if it KO'd them from the neck down. Actually they'd probably double-down on their pathetically misguided sense of "justice" in such an event. They crashed the coolest game ever for its time, just as the Smash Dojo prophesized. You know it's just about the easiest thing in the universe to evade all fighting on Wi-Fi which entails almost no reaction and all tactics -- where the ball is in the court of the defending player so to speak -- particularly on the popular Temple stage, but 9 out of 10 of these so-called "pacifists" opted to engage in extreme discriminant spiteful merciless lynching, even cannabilizing their own at the drop of a hat in the absence of spirited fighters such as myself. They care not to win or express themselves or enjoy themselves in any wise, only caring that those who dare to try must lose, like so many crabs in a bucket, waiting for the opportunity to promptly dispose themselves in an embarrassing display of self-loathing, and praying to their bruised leathery ***** that one player does not best the three of their collective wits despite their supposed apathy toward winning. (It's not Melee after all so who cares?)

Here's a little anecdote. I entered a blind lobby on Yoshi's Island and just started tossing grenades claymores and C4 everywhere, and wouldn't you know, all 3 players started harmlessly dodging the hazards here and there. At one point me and a Pikachu crouched under that little dip on the bottom just barely escaping Zack or whatever the assist trophy's giant hand of death. The sudden death was rather unspectacular and I left in peace. So you see I'm something of a mirror that reflects exactly what it is given...so as you might imagine, after the first month 99% of the time I was driven to become a supreme anti-scatstain. The difference is I'm capable and willing to keep it to my own drawers while also managing to enjoy myself inside and out of Smash, and I wonder who among these miscreants are capable of either. In other words my happiness does not hinge on someone else's unhappiness, and imagine that. However I will gladly adopt these vices for the purpose of exposing & punishing them.

Sakurai looks upon this sordid lot and laments. Way to ruin your own esports scene with your self-righteous malice and stupidity lul. I hope you've meditated on your behavior, or else you're the same cruddy kid you ever were and I hope your false sense of entitlement and hostility has driven any potential for sustainable growth straight into a 200-lb train of vicious crankhead thugs and criminals. Flocking plebs. S3xy newcomers run like hell on account of you, which I've witnessed firsthand while you sat & stared like so many clueless zombified dingbats. If you were waiting for some charismatic rockstar to teach you how to act, well no dice! No bones for the wicked at heart. The age of the witless celebrity is finally drawing to a close. Go ahead and tell me it's just a game, and trivialize your favorite pastime that you spent half a lifetime engaged with, it only proves my point of the self-aggrandizing nature of the online Smash community. I will continue to enjoy my most favorite game series of all time despite your wretched twisted infernal efforts.

I've seen more artful taunting from the AI-operated NPCs by the way. So you even suck at the one thing you should be masterful at. No excuse! What a terrible waste. This above all reasons is why your shameful display does not warrant "tough love", but payback...though it was hilarious to witness the meticulous AT training fall apart at the seams when it came time to apply it vs. a living opponent. SHOW TIME!

This was long overdue. Thanks for listening.

Peace.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I’m not sure what this post is trying to achieve as it reads as one large unhinged run-on sentence but I will be closing it up.

You are free to post it in Critique Smash Bros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom