• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"I lost my stuff/I found some stuff at ROBOCOP" thread

unreon

Smash Ace
Let all the requests be here and nowhere else, so we have an easy place to locate everything. Post here or PM the person to arrange how to get items back.

format goes:

LOST/FOUND: what you lost | description | last location seen.

LOST: HTC Legend USB charger | Is black cord about 40cm in length | Last seen around CAO's PC.

Zxv

Smash Lord
LOST:

what you lost | White Gamecube controller.

description | No stickers or anything. L button doesn't work (dead giveaway). I actually found it last Boost and was going to see if it belonged to anyone (think it was one that M2K was practicing with at one stage), but ended up losing it (Oh, irony... What a twisted sense of humour you possess).

last location seen | Hmm, I think in the hotel on Friday night, in either Ted's room or my own.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
lost: dekars virginity

description: dekar doesnt get women ever, but sieg was feeling like a nice guy and gave dekar a good time on saturday morning

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
lost: Grey/silver Cube controller

Description: Has red marking around the cord near the end of the connector

...Ellipsis...

Smash Lord
lost: A black wii remote (not sure I even brought it) so if anyone finds a random remote it's probably mine.

Jaz

Smash Ace
good thread idea Jas... cept its kinda sad that it has to exist

--LOST--

my cube, meory card (both black) and melee disc attached/inside.

alot of people are saying its an honest mistake but you don't just walk off with a cube without fckin checking it.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Has anyone picked up a legend of zelda collectors edition cover (game cube case). It belongs to me and it should have my gamecube memory card inside and maybe a melée disc if someone put it inside.

If someone has it can you let me know. I want it back and I will pay for postage.
Repost for Gords, since he's rather inactive due to work.

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
LOST:

description | No stickers or anything. L button doesn't work (dead giveaway). I actually found it last Boost and was going to see if it belonged to anyone (think it was one that M2K was practicing with at one stage), but ended up losing it (Oh, irony... What a twisted sense of humour you possess).

last location seen | Hmm, I think in the hotel on Friday night, in either Ted's room or my own.
yeah... i picked that up. i thought it was mine and someone just broke the L button lol. well i cant find my controller, it has a sizeable amount of dirt on the right side of the nintendo logo on the back

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Lost: Wii power cord. Nothing distinguishing about it.
LOST:

Let all the requests be here and nowhere else, so we have an easy place to locate everything. Post here or PM the person to arrange how to get items back.

format goes:

LOST/FOUND: what you lost | description | last location seen.

LOST: HTC Legend USB charger | Is black cord about 40cm in length | Last seen around CAO's PC.
Fairly certain I have these stores in my bags once people cleared out of the venue. I'll get to posting a full list of unaccounted-for items.

Gords

Smash Champion
Repost for Gords, since he's rather inactive due to work.
thanks for the repost Bryte
But just to add some info.
I last saw it where I left it which was on a brawl disc on a wii. This wii was on the left side of the venue when facing the front table. About 3 set ups down. There was a purple gamecube nearby which was playing up when trying to read the meele disc. So I set up EAs wii instead in the same spot.

However Cao says he last saw it on the front table.
Hope this helps

lost: A black wii remote (not sure I even brought it) so if anyone finds a random remote it's probably mine.
Liam. I did see a black wiimote, it was on the front desk day 2. I used used it to set up the aforementioned wii. I returned it to the front desk close to the wii setup that was used for finals etc. Hope that narrows it down.

Also great thread idea unreon.

Zant3tsuken

Smash Journeyman
I think even after everybody cleared out there was a wii power pack with the TV closest to the Street Fighter setups. I'm not sure who grabbed it though, it's with either myself, Loki, Nick or Strazz.

Attila_

The artist formerly known as 'shmot'
BRoomer
i remember seeing a purple gc control spare, and m2k was seriously considering taking it with him...

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
SELLING:
1x Black Wiimote w/ Batteries (Slightly used) $30
1x Black Gamecube with memory card and game(Super Smash Bros Melee) $60
1x White Gamecube Controller $15
1x Dekar's Virginity $200

Dekar289

Smash Hero
lost my white gamecube controller, is labeled with my name on it
huge prize for returning it

also yeah had sex with about 14 people, thanks everyone, not sure who was first though so you'll have to work out amongst yourselves who has my virginity

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
^ lol the dud monthly. the monthly after BAM is always the dudliest.

<3

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Not so much I lost something, but I left quickly when I started to get a Migraine and forgot my Melee disc.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lost: I'm pretty sure I lost a lot of stuff but I also GAINED a lot of stuff. Like Ben's tie. XD SORRY, BEN! I gives it to you next time I sees you. c:

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I've read everything in this thread already but JUST discovered I left my wii power cable and now I don't remember if this was mentioned so...

Anyone find just a wii power cable by itself? It was plugged into the power board closest to the SF4 projector..

Zxv

Smash Lord
I won't be needing it for several months lol. Use it until then.

edit: I lost my phone charger... It's for a LG phone. Looks like this

Hotdog

Smash Lord
Oh Tak, I remember someone (can't remember exactly who) taking out a melee disc from a GC cause it was turned off and they needed more melee setups, so I'm guessing it's in someones Wii.

Gords

Smash Champion
Tak. Where did you have your melée set up
And what colour is your gamecube?

Top Bottom