• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I MIGHT have found a way to buff nado

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
ok, so when you do the tornado, press B really fast while doing the attack. And it will last about twice as long, and be much more contrallable. I guess this has already been discovered tho, but posting it anyway.

DahremRuhar

Smash Ace
funny, hahhahahhaahahahahahaha.
Laugh laugh
heeeeeeheheheeh
chortle
giggle
guffaw guffaw.
I'm a GANON main and I knew this!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Over 3 years of Brawl and no one ever never knew about this until now.

Daammnnn

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
****! I mashed every button but B when I was tring to figure out how to buff 'Nado.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Woah, that's really complex. I don't think I'll be able to handle all that info, and if I can handle it, it'll sure take a while master.

Pressing the B button is hard stuff.

IYM!

Smash Lord
jajajaja, everybody know that, in Smash Dojo appears that info, if you want say a new technique you must search first if that move is already knowed

nice try ludvigpasse, but try to say ussefull things , and think 2 times before make a new threat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom