• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I must be doing something wrong. Help Vs. Olimar

Black Dragon

Smash Cadet
I play against an exceptional good Olimar player who just trashes my Falco almost everytime. I can generally reflect his Foward B with ease, though sometimes he'll run up and grab me in to this almost escapable 2-3 hit combo from down throw (And yes I am DI'ing up and away from him, or is that wrong?).

If I try Dash attacking or DAC, I just get grabbed and end up in the same predicament. Any approach from the air produces the same results. Then if I do get in close, I get Dsmashed to all hell or grabbed after my attack gets sheilded. Lasers just get sheilded or rolled under, or I get out spammed with his Forward B.

So yeah...any suggestion on how to take down this wall of defense known as Olimar?

Black Dragon

Smash Cadet
I'm sorry about that. I must've mistaken that thread for some kind of tier discussion, which I avoid like the plague. Thanks for you help though.

Top Bottom