• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need a long, hard single player to satisfy me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
When the female characters grab my smoke balls, the smoke inside them will get hot and a liquid will come out instead of smoke.

Darkurai

Smash Master
When the female characters grab my smoke balls, the smoke inside them will get hot and a liquid will come out instead of smoke.
You need to be careful when playing this game.

If you're not, an unwanted sequel might come out.

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
You need to be careful when playing this game.

If you're not, an unwanted sequel might come out.
The best by far!

Go back to science class.

On topic: I'm going to swing my home-run bat around at the ladies. If it hits, it has a 100% chance of creating the next generation of smash players.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
This thread makes me want to shake my remote.

I hope the classic mode is ALOT longer and harder than Melee's. For starters, classic mode can't go very deep, AND it's kind of the same thing every time.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
the previous single player modes were short and lacking for me. i hope the single player in brawl will be harder and lengthier and i hope it peaks my interest with its story. overall, i hope it satiates my needs and is a blast in the face to play.

i sure hope the story goes deep and is extremely gratifying.
10 hour SE mode, plus the classic mode, and events. This will be good, unlike any single player brawl before, and the best part 2 people can play any of the modes in brawl!

plasman

Smash Apprentice
Before, I used to do target practice by myself. After beating it several times by myself it would get so boring and I got so good at knowing which way to work it, it would end before it barely began. Thankfully, now I can bring a partner into the mix and they can show me where to hit all the right target areas and hopefully add a little extra life to something that's otherwise limp and overworked. It'll be a blast!

Del Money

Smash Champion
I think brawl might have a longer 1p mode since it involves story and all that lame crap that I dont care about, but harder?

We're talking about cpu AI here. Unless you give the computer handicaps (such as teaming up gigabowser, mewtwo and ganondorf for event 51) then even the noobiest of gamers can take them down.

And no, there isnt going to be some magic new computer AI for brawl that makes them able to compete in the game of smash with humans, but maybe, just maybe they wont have the same repetitive dumb patterns that they did in melee and will learn how to recover.

So theyll have to change the game completly or give the computers some big handicaps to provide a challenging single player experience for veteren smashers.

Which, by the way, they won't do. Why?

Sakurai loving noobs said:
It was difficult to aim in the previous game, but this time it automatically flies to the closest ledge, so it should be pretty simple to use.
sakurai said:
The game will be compatible with a variety of controllers, so I've gone a tad easier on the button pressing.
From the looks of the tone of the updates, Brawl is following the wii-tastic philosophy, Easier games attract a larger audience.
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Tnga officially owns SWF

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
Good to see this thread alive again. While browsing the internet for por... smashrelatedstuff I discovered the pleasures of the wii remote. sticking it in and out of your tv's face feels so good. i'm sure everyone would agree with me.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Jesus.

I really need photoshop.
Then I can photoshop some dirty, single player Brawl images.

THEN this thread would be awesome.
Also, rate it 5 stars.

Mr.GAW

Smash Champion
Pyro, in relation to your PRoom thread, take a look at all the join dates in this thread for the last few pages, and you'll see where the stereotypes come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom