• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i need help people!!! brsar not working on sawndz and brawl box

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
every time i try to put one in there it tells me that brawl box and super sawndz have stopped working.....whats up with that?!!!!! ugggg.....i swear if its my computers ios im gonna scream cuzz i just got a new computer to do brawl box with because of that very reason......i have windows vista

Last edited:

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
First of all, upgrade to Windows 7. Second of all, you need to be much more specific. Walk through your process and explain exactly what it is you are trying to do that is not working.

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
im trying to put a brsar into super sawnds and brawl box to edit them.... when i try to open it it tells me that brawl box has to close or if im using super sawndz it says the same thing when i try to open it up......basically im trying tomake a sawnd file and it wont let me put the starter ones in there to edit with

Last edited:

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
You should look up a guide on making .sawnd files, first of all. Second of all, verify the integrity of your smashbros_sound.brsar--where did you get it?

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
You should look up a guide on making .sawnd files, first of all. Second of all, verify the integrity of your smashbros_sound.brsar--where did you get it?
well ive gotten it from a youtube link....course ive used others too and they just closed it down too......if i put a link on here could you see if its the file im using?

Last edited:

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
You probably shouldn't post a link here, since that's getting dangerously close to piracy. Your file should be one that you have ripped yourself from a Brawl ISO (that you have also hopefully dumped yourself) using Wiiscrubber or Dolphin.

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
uggg.......well i guess i might just have to give up on trying this then lol :) i have no idea about this stuff

Zeldastriker

Smash Apprentice
You shouldn't give up, it's not really that difficult. Just dump your Brawl ISO. There are millions of guides for dumping Wii games, and it's really not challenging at all once you've downloaded the proper software.

red skull fire

Smash Cadet
well all i need to do is create sawnd files. i already got an iso i think......i use a bootelf for project m...thats why im trying to figure out how to make sawnd files.....but if both the programs that use brsar files wont open them then im kindly screwed lol... das donkey wont even work right

Last edited:
Top Bottom