• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need new friends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
(this is posted here because i dont know where else to go with it lol)
So im playing against my friends bowser, and all he is doing is over-b. as you can imagine, im getting kinda irritated, so i take him to bridge of eldin and play Dx3 and chaingrab the crap out of him.
So, now, a very serious question....
Would you call him complaining about the chaingrab after his suicide-b spam a "john"?
=]
after all, he could have just picked a non chain-grab-able character and had a chance.
Of course, all of this is asked in good fun, but still, he needs to know from someone other than me lol

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
You have committed a "john" yourself. Don't complain about another persons play style, adapt. If he is using a move over and over it should be easy to avoid and punish, learn to play him and if chaingrabbing him is the only way you can get around it, so be it. Neither of you should complain, play to win. If what he does works, he is doing his job.

.CMW.

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
You made a thread on SWF exclusively to complain about your friend's play-style and to tell your little story how you exacted revenge. If you john to us its still a john.

.CMW.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Both of you are Johnning
And it seems your the one who first complained.
No offense but it is very hypocritical.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
FTWin, when I only saw the thread title, I felt sad for you and LoL'd...
But it's simple, just punish him for it, didn't need a thread really

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Yeah, that doesn't sound like the kind of friend you can fight for.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
so im playing against my friends bowser, and all he is doing is over-b. as you can imagine, im getting kinda irritated,
Why? It's easy to stay away from and punish.
Would you call him complaining about the chaingrab after his suicide-b spam a "john"?
I would, as much as you thinking his side-b spam was in some way wrong.
after all, he could have just picked a non chain-grab-able character and had a chance.
Afterall, you could have stayed away from the edges against his Bowser.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
(this is posted here because i dont know where else to go with it lol)
So im playing against my friends bowser, and all he is doing is over-b. as you can imagine, im getting kinda irritated, so i take him to bridge of eldin and play Dx3 and chaingrab the crap out of him.
So, now, a very serious question....
=]
Of course, all of this is asked in good fun, but still, he needs to know from someone other than me lol
I don't get why your complaining about bowsers >B. If he's spamming it your just playing wrong and aren't adapting.
Seeing as how YOU have control of it if he has, roughly, 15 more damage then you.

Going D3 is one of those things, as a bowser main, shows that you have to resort to that to win. It only makes you look bad when you do that in friendlies.

Yes he johned but you johned a lot worse.

Yes he could of counterpicked but you could have been a bit nicer seeing how it's a friendly not a tourney match.

-:bowser:Bowser King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom