• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I need some help setting up my gamecube controller

Cynd3r_x

Smash Rookie
i wanted to try out slippi after getting a gc adapter for my pc, but nothing is working. ive looked at a ton of guides, and nothing seems to work
if anyone has any advice, heres what im working with and what i've tried

I'm using a mayflash controller adapter (i have tried both the pc and console switch on the physical device)
I've tried using zadig, the main issue i have there is that A. the device isnt recognized as what ive seen it supposed to be recognized as, it's just "Myflash Controller Adapter" and B. the USB ID isnt changing to 057E 0337, its instead 0079 1843 (i have tried moving the USB port around has not changed anything)

If there are any other details needed for someone to help out im happy to provide, cause i really wanna get into melee. Things just arent working out too well :/

Top Bottom