• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I noticed something about ike...

null55

Smash Master
Is it really necessary to make a thread about such trivial bs?

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
Ike doesn't really smile in the games anyway, and there are characters in PoR who state that they think he dislikes them just by the way he looks at them.

missedwithtruestrike

Smash Journeyman
i also noticed something about ike...he reminds of guts when i play him...and your avatar reminded me of that. berzerk ftw. and yea, i never noticed him smile.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
Ike doesn't really smile in the games anyway, and there are characters in PoR who state that they think he dislikes them just by the way he looks at them.
Well there are some scenes in PoR where he does actually smile. And also, most characters in teh game find him kinda uptight. Point is, he lives in a world where he's constantly fighting, and is burdened to take on sinister plots that a normal mercenary wouldn't usually deal with. Heck, if I was under the pressure he was in, I wouldn't smile either.

In Brawl, that aether smile/frown kinda creeps me out too. And heck, he doesn't even smirk in his taunts after showing ownage.

FrznSaber

Smash Journeyman
All I know is that, if they were gonna give him a portion of his laid-back attitude, then they could at least give him some of his speed :/
And make his phrases and facial expression more like his character

Top Bottom