• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I play Melee

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
Andromeda, I changed it because I added a little sarcasm toward Witchking, and then I thought: this isn't me , I am overreacting toward something stupid to argue over. Besides I'm a nice guy, not a jerk.
If you're a nice guy, do us a favor and stop pretending like you can give anyone here advice.

It's you that needs help, as you do not even know advanced techniques.

Just read the stickies, please.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
This thread is annoying.

I blame:
-Inexperience
-Posters
-OP
-Brawl
-Global Warming
-Frosted Flakes
Now I totally agree with you. But seriously, THE DAY BEFORE BRAWL COMES OUT, and we get someone like the OP here in the Melee boards? I literally don't believe it, it HAS to be a troll, no one can be this uninformed(read: ********)

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Its the day before brawl comes out. Everyone here already knows everything. You suck. Go away. Im gonna sing a song now.

HEY TONY, we like the things ya doooo;
HEY TONY, if I could I would be you;
Your the one and only tiger, with the one and only taste;
You know how to take a breakfast and make it, GREEEEEEEAT;
Frosted Flakes, they're mooore than good, they're great.
No offense, but I see enough of those commercials and they are dumb! Ok Fine, I'm going to keep my advice to myself and not post anything about it. But is it ok if I just chat with everyone about what they do when they're off this site. Like if they watch any kind of movie
or anything like that?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Need to talk

Hey Witchking, I need to talk to you. If you're here, please post asap. It's about the vids you told me about!

marthsword

Smash Ace
Its the day before brawl comes out. Everyone here already knows everything. You suck. Go away. Im gonna sing a song now.

HEY TONY, we like the things ya doooo;
HEY TONY, if I could I would be you;
Your the one and only tiger, with the one and only taste;
You know how to take a breakfast and make it, GREEEEEEEAT;
Frosted Flakes, they're mooore than good, they're great.
Brilliant post. All my five are belOng to this! I love you man.

This thread wins. And bye now, I'm going to get my copy of brawl. And 2nd post since april last year.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
It's called Private Messaging, dude.

And it's not like he's the only person who you can talk to about those vids. What do you need help with?

Nothing! I just wanted to say they were fun to watch. But that shield smash, looks pretty difficult to master, but still it was worth watching. :)

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Richard 89, unless your trolling (which I suspect you may be), I appreciate what you're trying to do, but by simply reading a few of the posted stickies will demonstrate to you that most of the people here play Smash FAR above your level, so help is largely unneccessary :D.

Why don't you let us help you instead?

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Richard 89, unless your trolling (which I suspect you may be), I appreciate what you're trying to do, but by simply reading a few of the posted stickies will demonstrate to you that most of the people here play Smash FAR above your level, so help is largely unneccessary :D.

Why don't you let us help you instead?
I am! I mean, at first I thought I could help someone, in case they got stuck. But instead I was the one who failed to realize that nobody really needed my help. :):(

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Wow

I was just practicing the moves I just acquired from those vids. I have to say, they're somewhat helpful toward three level 9 Ganondorfs , but as long as I add my combos that I perform with Ganondorf and the moves from off those vids, I should be able to defeat them. Probably with one life left over!

simplicityho

Smash Journeyman
No offense, but I see enough of those commercials and they are dumb! Ok Fine, I'm going to keep my advice to myself and not post anything about it. But is it ok if I just chat with everyone about what they do when they're off this site. Like if they watch any kind of movie
or anything like that?
Oh, we have a special website for this.
It's at
www.reallife.com

Top Bottom